1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by TTKirnk, Jan 4, 2024.

1. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

TTKirnk Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    3:28 AM
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers! im running out of things to say here but i am back yet again! i almost made a journal entry two days but i got BAITED by my job...anyway moving onto stuff you care more about (prolly): theres no new content for "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™ so its time to move forward with the usual traditions:

DAY 54 (April 28th, 2024 EST time)
    today was spent...thats right card hunting! crazy that you managed to guess that...wait this isnt Dora the Explorer. anyway, i spent time card hunting in the CBD area, a bit in Ulu City, and most of Ghost Ship...and did some EPIC while at the Ghost Ship...but before going into that:

starting stats and gear.png
    major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest. currently at around ~80% id say and the main Questing Arc is DONE
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 176/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry
    -make excellent mid to late game thief gear to show off and never sell/use
    -Land 7 Dagger Att 10%'s on the starting Maple Island Fruit Knife, regardless of whether or not they pass

i didnt play SUPER long today, or at least as long as i originally intended...due to being distracted with sleeping in late and "streaming" (by using a webcam) Star Fox 64 to Discord. i even got proof of that:

STARFOX.png
    a lovely picture taken by my 1 audience member HampyHampy if only i showed off the whole run instead of like the last three areas :`) and yes i use original hardware and somehow my n64 still operates. ok anyway im getting distracted...so i first spent my time in the CBD area dealing with the pesky slimes causing mayhem in the city. it didnt take me long for this message to show up considering i only needed 4 sets for it to trigger:

tier 6 lets get it.png
    very nice to see. i wont be upgrading my ring until i leave Singapore, so for now i stick with my tier 5 ring. otherwise nothing that exciting really happened until Ghost Ship...although fun fact i got like 60%-70% from Ulu2 while trying to get cards from Slygies and Veetrons...and i only got 2/5 for Slygie and 5/5 for Veetron and spent like 30 minutes at least getting no Slygie cards while having 5/5 for Veetron :`) i ended up advancing my Krexel questline a bit, which meant trying to kill Montrecers...which was a total pain in the ass. i also tried Berserkies since i also needed to kill them for the quest...and i decided to skip them since their stun is pretty annoying without a way to stay on them via rush/power stance. the only Ulu cards i went for were Veetrons and Slygies since they were pretty doable, but with my luck with Slygies i decided to skip them for now and may come back to them later towards the end of the card gathering, or maybe before i leave Singapore. after leaving Ulu, i went forward to Boat Quay Town to work on the Ghost Ship, and i found something nice right outside from the Poop Lords themselves:

yo another free cape epic.png
    a cape! ill gladly take capes, no matter the stats. anyway, its time to talk about the REAL exciting part: today i killed my first boss that drops a Pouch...the captain himself Latanica. i was in the Ghost Ship getting cards...so i figured i might as well finish up his questline and see about killing him. truth be told, getting his card set wouldnt be bad, and with him only having 2 million HP...its actually not a big waste of time to kill...although the quest to get the White Essence to summon him sure is annoying for my slow ass. dont worry though Gamers...i got nothing good:

i wonnered.png
    this is pretty much what i got both runs, along with an equip the first run. this is also my proof that i MURDERED him successfully so eat that doubters! (idk who would doubt this considering i killed Headless Horsemen which are harder but gotta play it safe ya know). anyway after getting my Latanica kills, i decided to call it a day since i also finished most of the Ghost Ship other than Slimys, which shall be done next time, along with hunting TWO MORE Latanicas. yeah thats right im a lil crazy and freaky like that...ya dont gotta tell me ONCE. anyway, before ending this journal entry i gotta do the usual card collection data for the day:

starting card sets.png

Stopnow: 2 -> 5
    Batoo: 1 -> 2
    Nospeed: 1 -> 5
    Freezer: 0 -> 5
    Trucker: 0 -> 5
    Slygie: 0 -> 2
    Veetron: 0 -> 5
    Tippo Red: 0 -> 5
    Tippo Blue: 0 -> 5
    Octobunny: 0 -> 5
    Pac Pinky: 0 -> 5
    Mr. Anchor: 0 -> 5

Total Sets Gained: 10
    Total Unique Cards Gained: 50

ending card sets.png
    honestly didnt think i got 10 sets today...although i decided to play way later than i normally do due to being able to wake up slightly later for work tomorrow (GOD BLESS). even if i got a few less sets or so, being able to see how fast i kill Latanica and all the experience i got from Ulu2 i think would make up for it, so overall im pretty satisfied with how today went. oh and how could i almost forget:

ending stats and gear.png
    i started talking like as if i already posted this! anyway, today was quite successful overall in my eyes. i also just noticed i didnt swap tabs so uhhh you dont get to see my gacha count until tomorrow but just know i got a pretty decent amount of gacha today so im happy with that as well. i also noticed that im 106 and just got tier 6...which is very nice to see. if i can skip a good chunk of the disgusting 100-120 grind just farming cards ill be a happy camper...ok yes i know im still grinding but its not as mindless like usual ok??? anyway, next time will be back the Ghost Ship for a bit and then moving forward with Malaysia and likely Spooky World...which will be interesting since i have some of these sets already and uhhh i might be wasting my time a good amount...and these mobs wont give as much experience to make my time feel not as bad. anyway, thanks for reading/skimming/listening via discord TTS if ya did, and ill see yall soon enough!

FUMO. always FUMO

[​IMG]
    Chat ima be honest im losing track of what GIFs i have and havent posted...and i think i need to make a list to document what i havent so i dont post any repeats, which sounds really fucking stupid and sad but i think it is my destiny :`) anyway NAZRIN DESERVES THE CHEESE SO PLEASE GIVE THIS MOUSE THE CHEESE!!1!!!!

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers! today i dont have too much to offer because i totally didnt get distracted with something else...but despite all of that there is new content for "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™ (but not for "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™...sorry if you're a fan of that content):

https://i.gyazo.com/2efa1c4306ef52fef70fee55c93e2f34.gif

some things never change. you clowns always be sending me this shit that i really want to use but cant. just you wait until i get the other 4 scrolls :mad: anyway, its time to move on with the usual traditions:

DAY 55 (May 1st, 2024 EST time)
    i didnt play for long, but i just did a lil bit of traveling in Malaysia. finished up Ghost Ship, got what i felt like dealing with on the way to Kampung Village, and then made my way forward a bit towards Gallos and called it a day. before getting fully into that...its time to continue the traditions like usual:

major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest. currently at around ~80% id say and the main Questing Arc is DONE
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 186/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry
    -Land 7 Dagger Att 10%'s on the starting Maple Island Fruit Knife, regardless of whether or not they pass

as mentioned, i finished up Ghost Ship...which meant getting Slimys and then beating up Latanica yet again...and this time i got the drops while they were on the ground still:

latanica 1 drops.png
    first kill for the day. at least i got a free 100k from the lantern :`)

latanica 2 drops.png
    garbage! i checked the boots because people i believe do use them for their thieves...but they were shit so i npc'd them. i also forgot to take a ss of their stats apparently but believe me they were 3/2's or some shit. anyway, after getting the Slimy cards and Latanica clears, i made my way towards Kampung Village slowly but shirley. i got the rest of the sets i didnt get from before via questing...except Oly Olys because i was 0/5 for them and Dark Fission is 5/5 so i decided to not consider them for now and be more efficient with my time today considering how much i spent. after making my way towards Kampung Village and npcing a bit to clear up my inventory, i made my way slowly towards Gallos yet again and decided to stop at Froscolas and Jester Scarlions...which i did get 1 card for each of the monsters before retiring. i also got this from the drink lads:

where the 1 dex at game.png
    well that aint too bad! its 1 dex away from being perfect but honestly ill take it over nothing. heres hoping i can get at least 1 more before getting my cards from the area next time i play. thats all the more "interesting" things i experienced for today...so its time for the good ol boring card hunting stats:

starting card sets.png

Slimy: 0 -> 5
    Chlorotrap: 1 -> 5
    Rodeo: 0 -> 5
    Charmer: 1 -> 5
    Scaredy Scarlion: 1 -> 5
    Ratatula: 2 -> 5
    Froscola: 3 -> 4
    Jester Scarlion: 3 -> 4

Total Card Sets: 6
    Total Unique Cards: 27

final card sets.png
    6 sets for what felt like not playing for long today? i suppose ill take it. got 2 hopefully easy to get ones set up as well with the Froscolas and Jester Scarlions...but we'll see about that i suppose. with all that said and done, its time to finish this short journal entry up:

final stats and gear.png
    not looking too terrible i suppose. next time i play i shall hopefully not play for like 2-3 hours max and will actually finish up the rest of the Fantasy Theme Park area...and perhaps get some other card sets i decided to ignore due to shit spawns and the like. once Singapore and Malaysia are all said and done, my plan will be to head off to Orbis...although i should prolly do some checks in the Victoria Island before heading off to Orbis. card hunting should start to get a bit more interesting now as i finish up the other places of Maple World, as that means ill get closer and closer to tier 10 in which ill have to start figuring out what "harder"/more annoying ill want to do and what not. i likely wont be playing so soon though since i got a good ol concert to go to tomorrow...but not like yall really need to know that or care about that. regardless, i would like to thank yall for reading/skimming/listening via discord TTS if yall did, and ill see yall soon enough! maybe...perhaps...potentially

Fumo.

[​IMG]
    im getting some Spongebob Squarepants vibes when Mr. Krabs give him his ol squeaky ass boots. you think she can squeak as hard as Spongebob?

• Great Work Great Work x 8
  3. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers! this one is a bit of a surprise entry, as i wasnt actually planning on playing today...but said hey why not. today's session is pretty short since i got plans in the evening but i figured something is better than nothing...right? anyway, theres no new content for "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™, so it is time to move forward with the ol traditions like always:

DAY 56 (May 1st, 2024 EST time)
    today was...very uneventful. i dont think i recall the last time i had such an uneventful journal entry to write up ill be honest. doesnt help i only played for like ~3 hours or so but still...i got very little to actually talk about and writing this whole thing up feels rather pointless and a waste of time but here we are lmao. before i get too ahead of myself, first things first:

major goals:
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 192/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry

now when i say nothing happened i really do mean it...i got nothing to comment on other than the fact those damn Froscolas didnt give me the blue battle road like i wanted. i essentially finished up the rest of Malaysia today (excluding Scarlion and Targa), including those pesky Oly Olys i skipped before hand. will i ever fight Targa? No. will i ever fight Scarlion? Mayhaps, but not for a long ass time. will i ever Scarga? NO. anyway, after finishing up the Fantasy Theme Park, i made my way back towards Boat Quay Town, in which i obviously took a detour to finish up the Oly Olys first, and then realizing i dont have enough time to actually run double Latanica, i decided to just get a good ol white essence and then park my ass right outside his place aka inside of the Ghost Ship, since theres a lil rest room right before his room. the plan here being that next time i play i shall start off with Latanica and go from there. dont believe me? dont worry i got the proof:

there it is chat my white essence.png
    truth be told im just going off on this bit just to add some kind of entertainment in this barren wasteland of NO CONTENT...but here it is my White Essence. now dont take this out of context ok Gamers? thanks in advance. anyway, its time for the dinky lil monster card stats that i did get for today:

starting card sets.png

Froscola: 4 -> 5
    Jester Scarlion: 4 -> 5
    Yabber Doo: 2 -> 5
    Booper Scarlion: 0 -> 5
    Vikerola: 1 -> 5
    Oly Oly: 0 -> 5

Total Card Sets: 6
    Total Unique Cards: 19

ending card sets.png
    despite how dinky they are i still did get 6 sets total...which something is better than nothing once again...right? anyway, its pretty nice being done with Malaysia and what not. its also nice to see the fact that im 2 sets away from having 200 sets total...which means im 2/3 done with the journey just about, which is pretty awesome to see! also a bit sad since that means the Monster Book Arc ending is coming sooner than later :`) thats all i really got, so its time to wrap this shindig up:

damn look at that Chat! ive finally hit 100 million mesos for the first time...im finally in the 9 digits of mesars!1!!!1 am i considered rich yet? ok nvm dont answer that question i dont want to know the answers to it. not a bad amount of experience gained i must say. the benefit of today was that i was largely fighting higher levelish mobs so my overall experience earned wasnt total doodoo. ill also gladly take 4 gacha tickets total. while not much of progress, i would say this was still pretty good progress gained today, so i dont got any complaints really. next time ill be likely seeing if i can actually go back to those sets i decided to skip in CBD and Ulu City (NO i dont mean the Berserkies and Montrecers), check on a few other sets in Victoria Island, repot up and what not, and then finally make my way towards Orbis. after that will likely be El Nath and then ill go from there. hopefully the journey may seem a bit more interesting since ill be traveling around a lot more. i also likely wont be staying in places as long as normal since i already got cards everywhere and what not, which is nice. ok im getting a head of myself a bit here so it is time to truly wraup this shit up by having me say thank you to all of yall that decided to read/skim/listen via discord TTS this quick lil journal entry today, and ill see yall soon enough!

normally i would post something about FUMOs, but i think this will be more appropriate today:

[​IMG]
    YEEHAW!

• Great Work Great Work x 8
  4. Syrinz

Syrinz Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    3:28 PM
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    100 mil mesos?!! HE'S RICH!
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers! i am back yet again and still alive somehow...and what better way to celebrate me still being alive than pestering yall on these lovely forums with a brand new journal entry? unfortunately/fortunately for yall, theres no new content for "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™, so lets get this party started:

DAY 57 (May 5th, 2024 EST time)
    you guys honestly wont believe me when i say this...but i spent pretty much the whole day card farming today! thats technically a lie since i did nap, eat dinner, get gas for my car, and run pb today as well BUT its pretty much true! i also managed to complete a quest or two but ok anyway before getting into that nitty gritty its time to do this first:

major goals:
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 198/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry

as you can see, i started the day fighting good ol Latanica. unfortunately like usual, he was a shitter with drops:

1st latanica drops POOEY.png
    first kill. at least i got a bit of npc money since the top was trash :`)

2nd latanica drops poggers a card.png
    well well well look at that! ill take a card since i could need to rely on a latanica later for a set...but none of these were puch cause this game SUCKS. anyway, after murdering Latanica, i made my way towards Ulu 2 so i could farm Slygies...but at the time all the maps were taken so instead i finished up the two sets i left behind in CBD: Biners and Batoos, which thankfully didnt take too long. after completing those, i finally made my way back to Victoria Island in which i finally finished up this bad boy:

tier 6 ring made LETS FUCKING GOOOO.png
    officially tier 6 now hell yeah. this ring looking quite good stat wise now. after finishing this ring, i decided to do a quick lil check on Jr. Balrog since im 3/5 for his set...and unfortunately someone else was hunting him at the time so i only managed to get 1 card. after checking on those bastards, i restocked on potions and pet food and made my way towards Orbis via the Ellinia Ship. after landing in Orbis, i made my way towards the Cloud Park to get Star Pixie cards real quick and then work on the Eliza questline since ive had that available for a good while...which completing it did get a bit delayed due to some bean wranglin. anyway, after completing that questline and getting all the other card sets in the area minus Lucidas since i had other plans for them, i made my way towards Orbis Tower and worked on the card sets i havent gotten in there...which was everything minus Jr. Sentinels. while climbing down the tower slowly, i got this notifcation:

tier 7 unlocked LETS GO.png

[​IMG]
    unfortunately i dont plan on going back to Victoria Island for a hot minute so good chance ill get past tier 8 and maybe tier 9 before making my tier 7 :`) but anyway after making my way down the tower fully, i finally landed in the town of El Nath in which i decided to finally get the Lucida sets via Mushroom Shrine. why would i do it like this? well its quite simple Gamers. the first reason is that i personally think this is the best map for them, rather then at Orbis. the second reason is that a Blue Mushmom kill is needed for a quest, and she just so happens to spawn in the same map i hunted down the Lucidas. the more important question though is whether or not i actually found one...and somehow i did. i even got proof:

BLUE MUSHMOM.png
    thankfully maple pops can get me enough acc to not worry about missing on this bastard...because otherwise this son of a bitch got a crap ton of avoid. it also only dropped like 2 level 70 weapons, in which after checking its drop table im not too mad about only getting those. anyway, after getting my Lucida cards, i made my way back to Showa Town to quickly turn in the quest...and im greeted with my favorite prompt:

oh boy here we go as always.png

[​IMG]
    whats in the box????

ty nexon as always.png

[​IMG]
    anyway, after turning in this quest i made my way back to El Nath and decided to wrap up the day by doing the Snowman questline quickly, and thankfully i was able to find one for my kill. i didnt mention this earlier but implied it but i also got lucky since i managed to find 4 Elizas, which not only got me my kill for the quest, but also those pesky Jr. Lucida cards since the only way to find these lil punks is from Eliza spawning them once at half hp. after completing the questline, i did a quick check on how i was gonna go about deeper El Nath for card sets and what not and then decided to officially call it for the day. i must say i did quite well today, as you are about to see right here:

starting card sets.png

Capt. Latanica: 0 -> 1
    Biner: 0 -> 5
    Batoo: 2 -> 5
    Jr. Balrog: 3 -> 4
    Star Pixie: 1 -> 5
    Jr. Cellion: 3 -> 5
    Jr. Grupin: 1 -> 5
    Jr. Lioner: 3 -> 5
    Grupin: 0 -> 5
    Lioner: 0 -> 5
    Cellion: 0 -> 5
    Lucida: 0 -> 5
    Jr. Lucida: 0 -> 5
    Eliza: 0 -> 1
    Sentinel: 0 -> 5
    Ice Sentinel: 0 -> 5
    Fire Sentinel: 1 -> 5
    Leatty: 0 -> 5
    Dark Leatty: 2 -> 5
    Jr. Pepe: 4 -> 5

Total Card Sets: 17
    Total Unique Cards: 71

final card sets.png
    quite a few stranglers today...but considering they're all bosses it makes sense. quite happy with my progress today overall, since i essentially got slightly over half a tier today. before going on my usual ending rant, i should do this first like usual:

final stats and gear.png
    looking quite nice overall! got a level up today thanks to these boss questlines giving fat experience. im also finally above 100 common gacha tickets, so you can expect quite the fun lil gacha run when the time finally comes. i also got 5 rare tickets today, which is quite...rare. i also find it amusing since i got the same amount of regular tickets today as rares, which is also...rare. anyway, i did dip below 100mil when buying my honsters and what not today by like 3mil or so, so im glad to see im back above 100mil despite not fully knowing how other than i must have gotten that many decent equips. overall, today was quite successful and im quite pleased with how today went...ok im not happy about the nap but thats all in the past now so DONT bring it up again Chat. the next time i play i plan on going through El Nath and its big ol dungeon and then make my way towards Aqua...though whether or not thats all in the same day or not is another story (i dont think it will be considering some of the sets in El Nath but thatll be future me's problem like always) since i havent done it yet and itll be convenient...ill also do the zakum prequests while down in the dungeon because WHY NOT. with all of that said and done, im afraid im outta things to ramble on about, so it is now time where i thank all of yall that read/skimmed/listened via discord TTS today's journal entry, and ill see yall soon enough!

FUMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[​IMG]
    this is me waiting for this FUMO to go on sale as a pre-order which is suppose to happen REALLY soon and im hoping by the time i can actually check it out its not sold out or i will be EXTREMELY sad because i really want this FUMO as i love cat girls even though shes actually a cat but has a human form ok thats enough rambling this sentence has gone on for long enough BYE

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    12:28 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    This guy’s a fucking liar, he ran Pink Bean today

A FRAUD

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Syrinz

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    I'm running away

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    ok you got me! i cant believe you figured out my lie somehow

9. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    what are you implying here

10. Syrinz

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    upload_2024-5-6_11-37-58.png
    imacatmeow

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Syrinz

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    Apologise or i'll shoot this FUMO
    [​IMG]

13. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    do it i dare you i dont care for green reimu anyway FoxXD

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers! i am back with what felt like a not very productive day today but it wasnt the worst in reality. speaking of not being productive, "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™ are following that trend as there is no new content for them...so its time to move forward with the usual:

DAY 58 (May 8th, 2024 EST time)

today was spent card hunting in El Nath...though i didnt go as far as i originally had planned. not a big deal though because something EPIC happened...kinda...which ill get to soon enough...but first:

major goals:
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 215/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry
    as mentioned, i spent the time card farming in El Nath. more specifically, it was the nearby outside area and then a start of the El Nath dungeon area. i also checked up on Snowman and Snow Witch and got 0 cards from both because Snowman hates me and i didnt find any Snow Witchs when i looked for them. i did get one of these nice lil scrolls while murdering the Jr. Yetis:

ty jr yetis.png
    at this point these scrolls prolly arent THAT valuable since i need glove 30s more than 60s...but hey ill take stuff like this because i still like them and want them! im not down bad for content guys I SWEAR. anyway, i essentially got every set up to Lycanthropes, minus Dark Jr. Yetis due to unfortunate drop rates of the other two mobs that share a map with them. i got something interesting while farming Werewolves though...

holy moly its time for the shits and giggle.png
    well aint this a surprise! i got this within like 10-20 kills too which is kinda nuts considering these Werewolves are a pain in the ass to farm and this thing doesnt drop quite easily it seems. truth be told i am actually a fan of the spikes effect on shoes...and since i dont plan on getting a new pair of shoes anytime soon more than likely, i had to do it. what were the results...? well...

holy moly IT WORKED.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    god damn only taking 1 scroll???? ILL GLADLY TAKE it. after landing that scroll, nothing of interest really happened, and after getting Lycanthropes i decided to call it because i gotta get trolled in a pokemon red/blue randomizer, which means its time to do the card data and wrap this shindig up:

starting card sets.png

Jr. Yeti: 0 -> 5
    Pepe: 0 -> 5
    Yeti: 2 -> 5
    Yeti and Pepe: 0 -> 5
    Dark Jr. Yeti: 0 -> 2
    Dark Yeti: 0 -> 5
    Dark Pepe: 0 -> 5
    Dark Yeti and Pepe: 0 -> 5
    Werewolf: 1 -> 5

Total Card Sets: 8
    Total Unique Cards: 39

final card sets.png
    8 sets still, and some of them were quite annoying truthfully. with the passing of that shoe spike scroll...ill consider this a decent day of progress. perhaps next time i can get enough sets for tier 8...but alas as previously said it is time to end short journal entry:

final stats and gear.png
    what did i learn today? that pepes on top of yetis suck ASS for experience! at least i got 5 gacha tickets :`) wasnt planning on today being so uneventful and...short? (i dont think it was actually short but o well). alas, it is what it is i suppose. next time i plan on continuing forth into the El Nath dungeon, in which hopefully i can finish up El Nath and perhaps even do the Zakum prequests??? after El Nath i shall continue forth into Aquarium, in which i should have a good amount of sets partially done there and some new quests to do...but you'll have to wait and see on that. anyway, thanks for reading/skimming/listening via discord TTS if yall did, and ill see yall soon enough!

i have good FUMO news Chat!!!!

[​IMG]
    i successfully made my pre-order for the FUMO i mentioned before and the GIF above was me when i completed the pre-order. too bad it wont come until November :`) wait that means its an early as hell birthday gift for me

[​IMG]
    ok thats enough rambling new FUMO update coming in June unless something else happens in the meantime

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers! i am back one again with another good ol short journal entry because today was yet another largely uneventful day today...in mushroom game anyway. irl wasnt quite the same case for me. anyway, to continue the trend of uneventfulness, both "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™ dont got SHIT for content so now i must move forward with you know what:

DAY 59 (May 9th, 2024 EST time)

today was spent finishing up all the card sets in El Nath and what not...minus two cause they have annoying respawn timers and i aint got shit for cards for them so ill consider them at a future date if i need to. also finally did the Zakum prequests and finally made my ass to Aquarium...but more on that after this quick message!

major goals:
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 223/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry

starting at Lycanthropes, i slowly made my way towards Zakum's dungeon entrance and getting every set i could on the way. while doing so, i managed to get these bad boys since the card set took so long:

ez 30 gold teeth by that i mean 44.png
    44 gold teeth now aint that overkill, considering the Zakum prequests only require 30 of these things. the hoarder within me decided to eventually store the spares in my storage later even though i have 0 reason to ever make Eyes of Fire again, but just let me hoard in peace ok??? anyway, after spending too much time at Cerebes, i managed to only pick up one of these scrolls while there:

lets go cerebes ty doggos.png
    well thats a nice find for later use! i sure hope it doesnt blow up my future Ravana helmet when i eventually use it :`) future me's problem though amiright? anyway, after finishing up all the sets down in the dungeon here minus Dark Jr. Yetis since i came back to them after heading back to town...it was time to start on the Zakum prequests! unfortunately for all of you nothing exciting happened during this process since i have no issues doing parts 1 and 2...but heres the proof that i did it successfully:

the eyes are MADE and the quest is complete.png

there be them eyes of fire.png
    look at all of those eyes that i prolly wont ever use maybe! glad i dont have to think about this for later at the very least. anyway, after finishing all that up and getting all my card sets, it was just about time to finally leave El Nath and move onto Aquarium, but i had two things to do first:

the emeralds are finally made for that damn quest POGGERS.png
    im pretty sure i mentioned getting the 100 emerald ores before, but now they're refined and good to go...whenever i head back to Victoria Island and then CBD i suppose. that damn level 25 or so questline can finally be completed, just so i can get a shit reward for it. im more excited for the fact that itll be completed and i wont need emeralds anymore then the actual reward :`)

and with that el nath is complete minus some bosses.png
    i legit almost forgor to finish up the Snowman questline and get my fame...not like this means anything but i just wanted to mention that i have a REALLY good memory and that i only recalled i had this left to do because the NPC that can forge ores in El Nath is quite close to Alcaster, the guy who has you finish off this questline. anyway, after getting this all done i made my way down Orbis Tower and made my way to Aquarium, in which i got like 2 card sets because i wanted to finish watching a Youtube video and they both needed like 1 card to finish...and once the video ended my journey for the day also did, which means its time for that juicy card data that i know all of you love so much:

starting card sets.png

Lycanthrope: 0 -> 5
    Coolie Zombie: 0 -> 5
    Miner Zombie: 0 -> 5
    Riche: 0 -> 5
    Flyeye: 0 -> 5
    Cerebes: 1 -> 5
    Dark Jr. Yeti: 2 -> 5
    Poopa: 4 -> 5
    Jr. Seal: 4 -> 5

Total Card Sets: 9
    Total Unique Cards: 29

final card sets.png
    considering some of the sets i got today, this honestly isnt a bad amount of sets gained. given, 2 of them just needed 1 card each to finish but hey ill take that regardless. progress is progress...and im quite close to tier 8 now! with that all said and done, its time to wrap up this short journal entry:

final stats and gear.png
    damn i almost got 20% today...which im kinda surprised about because the mobs i killed today were NOT good for experience. managed to get 5 common tickets again today...which is SUS if you ask me but hey ill take the tickets regardless...i aint one to judge the quality of my gacha tickets i SWEAR. this gacha run gonna look quite spicy potentially...but we must wait quite a bit still before that will actually happen. overall, im quite satisfied with today's progress, as i wanted to get outta El Nath and get to Aquarium, which i did do successfully...though took longer than i wanted. next time i plan on going through all of normal Aquarium (hopefully), doing the quests in the area as there are a couple here, see about Deep Aqarium, and go from there. Herb Town? Korean Folk Town? the possibilities are endless...and unknown to all parties for now including me. regardless, thanks to all of yall that read/skimmed/listened via discord TTS today's wee baby journal entry, and ill see yall soon enough!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMO

[​IMG]
    what am i knowing about? wouldnt you like to know! you aint ever gonna know and i wont ever tell yall so nice try!!1!1!!one!!!

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Syrinz

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    Please I need to know or I wont be able to sleep

17. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers i am back with some LATE NIGHT JOURNAL ENTRY POSTING (ok its late night for me)... and i got good news! i think. while "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™ may have no new content... "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ does and you're gonna love who it is:

when will he stop.png
    ive lost track but this is like the 5th Gork i have on my buddy list...and its the guy actually named Gork! i know yall are very excited to see this EPIC content so you better contain it. anyway, its time for an update on this:

42 outta 45 ty gork.png
    darn i better expand this sooner than later so i can add more Gorks to my bud- i mean add other people. im sure ill get to ludi before i need to expand Shirley. with this dumb nonsense outta the way, its time to move forward with the actual journal entry...kind of:

DAY 60 damn ive spent a total of 2 months of actually playing over a period of 5 months wait wt- (May 12th, 2024 EST time)
    believe it or not i spent the day card farming...and it was quite productive despite me celebrating Mother's Day and being drafted (i definitely didnt willingly agree to run due to my host politely asking me) to run Pink Bean today and not tomorrow. before getting into the deets about that...let me get this outta the way first like usual:

major goals:
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 232/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry
    so today's card farming was spent in Aquarium and Korean Folk Town...in which i managed to clear both of these areas minus their area bosses cause they are hunted like mad and i aint got cards for them for my life. i also ended up completing ignoring Deep Aquarium as a lot of those mobs are quite annoying for me to deal with/good luck to me (im looking at you Pee Pee Fish), so i just opted to only hunt what i needed for the three quests available here...which i could only complete two of them since one of them requires me to murder Pee Pee Fish for his scream. let me tell yall though, these quests were 100% worth doing:

I LOVE THE LOTTERY.png
    this required 3 quest items from the Sharks nearby, which to be fair while they are extremely annoying to fight, these do drop pretty quickly. anyway, you know how i love to see this prompt for completing a quest...and it was 100% worth it:

ty as always nexon.png
    Chat if you ever wondered why late game quests suck complete (insert very mean and inappropriate words here), its because of shit like this. even the tripled exp reward aka it becomes 210k instead of 70k, isnt appealing. anyway, this was the other quest's reward, which required a bit of more work and ill be honest even less worth it:

this fking game i swear.png
    the game did give me like 80k (turned into 240k) experience for an earlier part of the quest but holy moly this is DOODOO. this wasnt worth getting 80 Cold Shark etcs and 150 Squid etcs! despite these poopy quest rewards, i did get some ok items while hunting in Deep Aquarium and regular Aquarium:

ty sharks epic loot.png
    my first mastery book holy moly wow! too bad im not a bucc or can utilize the free market. i think i ended up throwing this in my storage for now despite having 0 use space in order to commemorate my first mastery book obtained (im sure ill give rid of it soon for 1 meso from the NPC soon enough)

free cape for scrolling though POGGERS.png
    can always appreciate capes. ty Squids for donating to my cause

ty flower fish its decent i guess.png
    while not superb, it is an useful scroll i suppose. this came from Flower Fish interesting enough, which is nice to see some lower level mobs with ok scrolls. after going through regular Aquarium as a whole minus the area boss, i decided to take a detour over to Korean Folk Town before using the Dolphin Taxi to go to Herb Town. this is because with my current routing, i felt like it was slightly more convenient to visit Korean Folk Town now rather than later, but in reality thinking about it now the timing didnt matter too much. i figured with how small the area is i could perhaps finish it in 1 go...in which i was correct here (although i stayed up later than i prolly should have but o well too late now). nothing really interesting happened here other than the conversations i had in a discord voice chat...but yall wont know what those were and instead get to wonder :`) after finishing up Korean Folk Town (i also got those pesky Retz too for anyone wondering) minus its area boss, i made my way back to Aquarium and then took the Dolphin Taxi over to Herb Town, in which that is where i called it a day...in which it is now time for me to show off my very POG CHAMPION card data:

starting card sets.png

Scuba Pepe: 2 -> 5
    Poison Poopa: 3 -> 5
    Freezer (THE SEAL): 3 -> 5
    Sparker: 3 -> 5
    Cold Shark: 0 -> 1
    Shark: 0 -> 1
    Mask Fish: 1 -> 5
    Krip: 1 -> 5
    Flower Fish: 0 -> 5
    Bubble Fish: 0 -> 5
    Cico: 0 -> 5
    Krappy: 0 -> 5
    Seacle: 0 -> 5
    Pinboom: 0 -> 5
    Retz: 2 -> 5
    Moon Bunny: 0 -> 5
    Hodori: 0 -> 5
    Hogul: 0 -> 5
    Blin: 1 -> 5

Total Unqiue Cards: 71

ending card sets.png
    god damn 17 card sets is what i like to see. i even got a card for each of those Sharks...which prolly wont mean anything for the tier 10 ring but its something i suppose. a lot of these started at like 0-1 cards too, so im quite happy with how things went today. before going on about all of that jazz, let me do this real quick to finish this whole shindig up:

another benefit i didnt mention about Deep Aquarium hunting was that the experience actually wasnt terrible...despite the fact that the efficiency of it all wasnt great. a benefit of being level 107-108 area i suppose. i also got quite a bit of gacha today so that number aint looking too bad...i also just noticed i forgor to scroll up once for the first screenshot so sorry that you'll have to look at the previous journal entry to see my starting gacha amount for the day :`) going back to what i was talking about previously with the card sets, i am very happy with how things went with them for the day. overall, today was quite a productive day...and for once it felt productive too. despite the productivity and the day feeling kinda long, this journal entry sure didnt feel that long...ok i say this like i didnt have ANYTHING to mention in the last two posts whereas today i had some stupid cringe quests to talk about. why am i choosing to be both a beggar and a chooser right now i dont know but im getting completely off topic and just rambling at this point, which is prolly due to me being sleepy and becoming more delusional than normal. ANYWAY, next time i plan on working on Herb Town and following into Mu Lung since they're uhhh kinda neighbors. Ludibrium, or more specifically Ellin Forest, will be after Mu Lung...but that wont be for a hot minute or so. Herb Town and Mu Lung are 100% for next time, and ill see how things are going from there. thanks to all of yall that read/skimmed/listened via discord TTS this mess of a journal entry today and ill see yall soon enough!

FUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO

[​IMG]
    damn a Kirby plushie with the Koishi FUMO???? now we're cooking as i am a huge fan of Kirby. unfortunately i dont have a Kirby plushie like that so i cant replicate this GIF with my own FUMOs :`)

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  18. Syrinz

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    Gork bout to add you in BL on his 20 accounts

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers! i am back dont you worry despite not posting yesterday due to having to rescue people out of purgatory...which i didnt even accomplish until earlier this afternoon :`) anyway i am back and with a NOT banger of a journal thread unfortunately as well...but before i get into that i have to unfortunately yet again announce that there is no new content for both "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™ so it is time to move forward with the other usuals:

DAY 61ish (this is kinda weird to think about ill explain later so for now May 15th-16th 2024 EST time)
    this journal entry kinda weird due to the fact that i actually did technically play the day before today...but for like an hour or so at most. because of that, i felt like it wasnt worth making a journal entry about it and decided to just include my progress from yesterday into today...which ill be honest i dont think i played as much as i wanted to but uhhh got a bit busy and pre occupied buuuut ill get into that more later...for now lets continue with the usual traditions!

taken from yesterday, no screenshot was taken for today since i essentially did nothing new between when i finished yesterday and started today

major goals:
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 249/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry

so today and 1 hour of yesterday was spent going through what card sets i didnt originally get while questing in Herb Town and Mu Lung...and repotting because apparently i ran outta grilled cheese cause im a big fat hungry Beaver. before heading back to Victoria Island for more grilled cheeses and coke pills...i wanted to show off all the random stupid scrolls i got from card hunting:

weow so many various scrolls.png
    believe it or not i actually had more junk but i npc'd it off...i didnt want to burden your eyes with things like cape mp 60%'s and crossbow att 60%'s. anyway these scrolls are all also junk to me personally (the earrings are int 60% and 70%) minus the shoe for jump 10%'s i guess...so i decided to throw those into my storage and npc the rest. after getting all my grilled cheeses, coke pills, and honsters, i decided to do a quick detour as i was tired of having these shits in my inventory:

actually truly scammed wtf is this shit nexon.png
    thats right i finally decided to finish that quest in CBD with the 10 emeralds and what not...and look at the reward i got! in reality for how much effort one needs to exert for this, this is a pretty shit reward. fortunately for me, this is something i actually want for a funny meme so i wont complain TOO much. after clearing this quest, i finally made my way back to Mu Lung...but i forgor to mention that i took the boat between Ellinia and Orbis rather than a different boat in hopes of finding some Crimson Balrogs...in which the return trip to Orbis did get some and look what i got:

ty crimson balrog very cool.png
    well those bastards only drop 10% scrolls so i guess i cant complain too much...but this sure is meh

ty again crimson balrog very good.png
    ok now we're cooking...but man this set is a pain in the ass to get due to how frequent Crimson Balrogs DONT spawn. anyway, after making my way back to Mu Lung i continued to gather them card sets. i ended up getting this interesting item from them Grizzlys:

helmet dex 10% interesting.png
    will it be used? unlikely. will i hoard it still and consider using it? likely. nothing else interesting happened after this and i finished up all the Mu Lung card sets minus Reindeer due to me getting 0 of their cards and having all 5 Peach Monkey cards since Reindeer only share maps with other mobs, along with Tae Roon and King Sage Cat due to them being area bosses that are also hunted a decent amount. ill likely consider Reindeer as a last resort card set if i need to, but for now i dont wanna waste the time with it so i shall move forward with my next destination: Ellin Forest. i made my way over there taking the Crane to Orbis from Mu Lung and then the Ludibrium Boat/Train thing to Ludibrium, and going right slightly to enter the portal to the past. after landing at the main town area of Ellin Forest, i decided to call it quits for the day (this is also a late journal upload truthfully but ITS OK my shift doesnt start until later tomorrow so aint no worries), which means its time for that card data:

starting card sets.png

Jar: 1 -> 5
    Ginseng Jar: 1 -> 5
    Sr. Bellflower Root: 0 -> 5
    Kru: 0 -> 5
    Captain: 0 -> 5
    Peach Monkey: 2 -> 5
    The Book Ghost: 3 -> 5
    Sage Cat: 1 -> 5
    Red Flower Serpent: 2 -> 5
    Blue Flower Serpent: 2 -> 5
    Grizzly: 0 -> 5
    Panda: 1 -> 5
    Tae Roon: 0 -> 1
    Crimson Balrog: 0 -> 1
    Black Porky: 0 -> 5
    Red Porky: 0 -> 5
    Chipmunk: 1 -> 5
    Straw Target Dummy: 2 -> 5
    Wooden Target Dummy: 0 -> 5

Total Unique Cards: 71

ending card sets.png
    talk about making some progress! also yes i did realize that i coulda gotten a tier 8 ring but just completely forgot about it but OH WELL its fine ill live Shirley. being only 4 off from tier 9 and just getting to Ludibrium is nice as i do have a good selection of card sets available here...though i do have some of these sets already so i'll have to see. anyway, its time to wrap this whole thing up:

an ok amount of experience gained but didnt expect too much considering those pesky pirates were the highest leveled mobs i fought today...and their spawn wasnt the best. i sure got a crap ton of gacha i must say, in which it feels like my gacha drop rate has been quite nice the past few weeks or so. overall, while i did wish i actually played yesterday, im pretty satisfied with essentially completing all of Mu Lung and Herb Town today, so all is well i suppose. next time i play i plan on completing Ellin Forest since its such a tiny area and then work on the main Ludibrium Clocktower area (aka below the town). there are some quests i gotta do in the Deep Clocktower, but im not sure how many of the sets ill get from there aka itll be future me's problem and not current me's. overall, its looking like i wont have any desperate card sets to get and what not once i finish up my trip at Omega Sector, but ill confirm that for certain once Omega Sector is done. hopefully i finish this all up before the month is over...as ill be honest im on a bit of a timer due to the Elden Ring DLC coming out on like June 20th and me wanting to no life that shit (theres only a timer as i would also like to finish up some other games and get 4th job if possible, but we'll see how that goes) :`) anyway, thanks for reading/skimming/listening via discord TTS if ya did, and ill see yall soon enough! prolly

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUMO

[​IMG]
    this is me when i decide to-

• Great Work Great Work x 5
  20. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers! i am alive with yet another journal entry to pester yall with...in which today was quite productive i must say. unfortunately, "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™ werent in the slightest due to ZERO new content from them so its time to move forward with our lives with the usual shenanigans:

DAY 62 yes i will consider this 62 (May 19th, 2024 EST time)
    while i didnt really move around too much today, i did get quite a few card sets done, along with some quests. this was due to the fact that i did card hunting in Ellin Forest along with the Clocktower area of Ludibrium, which also includes some of the Deep Clocktower. before getting into all the deets about that, let me get this outta the way first:

major goals:
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 266/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry

as you can see, i started off gathering card sets in Ellin Forest...in which nothing interesting really happened here ill be honest. i was also here for like an hour or so at most due to already having some of these cards and well this area is just really easy to complete truthfully. after completing Ellin Forest, i made my way towards Ludibrium and went down into the Clocktower area, which had plenty of card sets for me to gather. while down there, i also got a couple of "interesting" items:

ty trojans i love you.png
    hot damn a spear stimulator from Toy Trojans! unfortunately its singular aka i only got 1 but ill take 1 over nothing i suppose

ty brown teddies.png
    a shoe avoid 60% from Brown Teddys. truth be told im not sure if i want shoe avoid or shoe jump scrolls more when it comes to scrolling my shoes, but i take and hoard both just so i have options...which means this drop wasnt terrible (too bad it was only one once again)

ty master robo i think.png
    an overall dex 10% eh? im not really sure if i actually should care about overall dex scrolls, but much like with the shoe avoid vs shoe jump scrolls, i think its nice to have options when it comes to scrolling...even if its likely i may never use these. worst case, theres always meme scrolling i suppose :`) these came from Master Robos if anyone was curious

i think i want to say thanks to master chronos.png
    glad to see the Chronos line never disappointing with its scroll table...kinda. while i do think helmet for accuracy scrolls are the way to go for hats, im not gonna say no to helmet dex scrolls. to sound like a broken record...options = GOOD. while not an exciting haul of things to keep and hoard, it is at least stuff that is useable to me and not just shitty meme crap. after going through the Clocktower and seeing no Timers when i checked, i eventually made my way towards the Deep Clocktower in which i came to a realization:

MATH CHECKPOINT.png
    this is my set count after finishing up the Clocktower and getting ready to start murdering in the Deep Clocktower. after doing some counting of the remaining sets i can get from Eos Tower, (i am going to IGNORE Rombot so DONT ASK ABOUT HIM) Florina Beach (yes i havent done that yet still but i can access it from Ludibrium so its FINE), and Omega Sector, i realized that those sets alone will leave me at 296 sets aka ill need 4 more sets from elsewhere to get tier 10, which means i can essentially ignore all of the shitty and more annoying sets (in general and for my current set up) for the most part...which is nice to think about! what these 4 sets will be i decided to hold off until i complete Omega Sector...as the Deep Clocktower can provide me with some pieces, or all four. im sure you're asking... "Tyler, why dont you just get them in the Deep Clocktower you fucking Beaver?" because this place is kinda ass for me thats why! rather than try to spend hours and hours trying to get 4 sets here, i came here with a different goal in mind: completing quests. theres quite a few quests involving the mobs in the Deep Clocktower, so i decided to spend that time completing them and getting the stuff i need from here while its convenient. the only quest i didnt complete was Papulatus's questline...because i dont plan on hunting him anytime soon so i dont feel the need to get the Ludibrium Badge and pick up the Piece of Crack until the time is ready. while hunting down there, not only did i manage to get 3 unexpected card sets...i also got these goodies:

well aint this interesting.png
    wow a great polearm...is what i would say if i didnt find my mop eons ago. its funny because i got it from a mob that is over 20 levels above this thing aka Master Death Teddys which isnt great to see. best part is that it only sells for 1 meso via NPC so it makes those level 50 mobs dropping level 20-30 gloves look pretty good

god BLESS dual ghost pirates.png

[​IMG]
    NOW we're talking! god bless Dual Ghost Pirates for being great to farm, giving me their card set, and for dropping this bad boy. made the time i spent grinding there to finish up the card set worthwhile. speaking of Dual Ghost Pirates, i was curious about the EPH there since its an overall decent grinding spot (kinda), so i did a quick EPM 10 to see and well...

dual ghost pirate epm10.png
    i thought it would be a wee bit better but alas thats not how life goes sometimes. this makes me think this place is definitely only great if you can blast them pretty fast aka be a Paladin with your Fire Charge maxed. i prolly wasnt super 100% efficient either but i dont think it matters regardless since Himes beat this by a mile. anyway, after getting all the etcs i need for all the various quests, i made my way back up to Ludibrium and first turned 2.5 of them, which all happen to be in Showa Town. these are the rewards i got from them:

thanks nexon great quest.png
    this is the .5 quest as i still have to go back to Jay or some shit i guess, but i did turn something in which i got from the Deep Clocktower. if only this was a cape str/dex 30%...

ok umi not bad pay.png
    speaking of taking both shoe avoid and shoe jump scrolls...ill gladly take this one too! especially since its a 30% as well

wtf is this shit mariwaka.png
    wtf are these things????

interesting reward i suppose.png
    well that answers that question...though its weird for like a level 80 or so quest that requires killing level 95ish mobs to just give you only this and nothing else. i didnt even get experience for these. i feel like these should heal way more HP consider what you gotta go through (funnily enough i think the touch damage from Phantom Watches, the things you needed to kill for this quest, was doing about 1500 or so damage to me...talk about a great deal!). after turning in all the quests i could here in Showa Town, i made my way back to Ludibrium and then made my way to Florina Beach from the Florina Beach Guide NPC in Ludibrium and parked myself there for the day. before wrapping this journal entry up, lemem give you that beautiful card data that i know you love so much Chat:

starting card sets.png

Mossy Snail: 1 -> 5
    Tree Rod: 2 -> 5
    Mossy Mushroom: 2 -> 5
    Stone Bug: 3 -> 5
    Primitive Boar: 1 -> 5
    Brown Teddy: 1 -> 5
    Pink Teddy: 3 -> 5
    Roloduck: 2 -> 5
    Toy Trojan: 1 -> 5
    Panda: 1 -> 5
    Robo: 2 -> 5
    Master Robo: 0 -> 5
    Tick-Tock: 2 -> 5
    Chronos: 3 -> 5
    Master Chronos: 0 -> 5
    Master Death Teddy: 0 -> 1
    Dual Ghost Pirate: 0 -> 5
    Buffy: 1 -> 5
    Lazy Buffy: 1 -> 5
    Buffoon: 0 -> 3
    Phantom Watch: 0 -> 1

Total Card Sets: 18
    Total Unique Cards: 69

ending card sets.png
    look at that...im technically tier 9 now! im there by quite a bit too. as i mentioned earlier, i managed to get 3 of the 4 random card sets i need to get 300 total card sets while in the Deep Clocktower...which is really really nice and not fully expected. this means i only have to get 1 more card set once i finish up Omega Sector...and i know exactly who to go for me thinks for this final set, in which youll find out who later. without further ado, it is time to wrap up this journal entry for the day:

i gotta say...while i was expecting to get a decent amount of experience today due to being in the Deep Clocktower...i wasnt expecting this much. i aint complaining though, as i am now 1 level off from being able to start Tier 2 of the HP Challenges. it is a bit unfortunate that ill be tier 10 before getting 110, which means ill have to spend a few hours or so grinding at Himes or some shit and then get started on Tier 2. i do have some quests in Leafre that i want to work on as well, so after getting my tier 10 ring i may go do those first and just kinda look over all the quests i got left to do. other than a few rogue quests and the ones in Leafre, it seems like all i have left really are just boss prequests and the Temple of Time questline, but ill double check and look into all of that post Monster Book Arc. i also do kinda want to collect every card i possible can that doesnt require partying up and the like aka id add it as a main goal...though dont expect progress on that for a long while as ill likely wait until im a far higher level and with better gear so the higher level mobs are a lot more doable for me. anyway, next time i plan on working on Florina Beach here as you can see in the screenshot above, as well as going through Eos Tower and Omega Sector. Yes, that means i plan on hopefully completing the tier 10 ring next session...but we'll see if that really happens or not. with that, i got nothing else to ramble on about, so thanks to all of yall that read/skimmed/listened via discord TTS today's journal entry, and ill see yall soon enough!

today i am not posting a FUMO GIF because a friend of mine found a really funny GIF that i want to share instead even though like 90% of you prolly wont even know the origin of it as well as find it funny but IM DOING IT ANYWAY SO EAT THAT!

[​IMG]
    this is me IRL btw

• Great Work Great Work x 1