1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by TTKirnk, Jan 4, 2024.

1. TTKirnk

TTKirnk Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    3:43 AM
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    from the grave i rise like the (rob?) zombie i am; from the ashes i am born anew like a phoenix. much like how a certain Ghost of Sparta gave the Fates and death a middle finger, i am BACK with a vengeance
    ...except not quite and i actually should have said i reincarnated because characters like TTKirnk, TTEPICName, and Maliketh are DEAD FOREVER. instead, i come here with something completely different: not only have i decided to make an Iron Man style character, but i have also decided to make a forum journal about it because...well you got me there!

so what is an Iron Man style character? ill write down all the formal, official rules below, but the tldr is that everything i earn, from all forms of items and mesos, must be earned by my hands only and that i cannot give these things to anyone else, which means no trading of any kind is allowed, whether a direct trade or using the free market. this is something ive wanted to do for a long while but never had the time in the past and/or too focused on other things...but thats not the case anymore...as much anyway. regardless, hope yall enjoy my stupid little and too detailed journal about my new EPIC character...but first the rules.

EDIT: a good amount of screenshots within the journal brokeded due to changes with how discord handles stuff so yes i am aware of it but its a metric crap ton so i am not very motivated to fix it currently...maybe someday i will :`)

EDIT: i stream on twitch now! i dont stream the whole sessions and may not stream every time i play, but its pretty likely. i also plan to include the the full raw VODs for each journal entry where i stream, so you can always watch those if you missed the stream and REALLY want to see it all unfold. heres the link to the stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/lesthebeaver

THE RULES
    #1. No trading of any kind with any player. Both giving and receiving are not allowed, whether through an actual trade, store purchase (aka no Free Market usage), receiving or giving via Duey, or a dropped item from the ground (also includes someone else's loot from a mob).
    #2. Character is made on a fresh account. Having NX right away to not be poor isn't fun!
    #3. No party grinding of any kind, but will currently allow PQs only for a 1 time item completion with full upgrades (if offered from the PQ). This is a solo Iron Man so NO partying! I doubt I will PQ at all but I'd rather leave the option available instead of taking it away.
    #4. The other 2 character slots on the account can be used to make storage mules, and buying more character slots is NOT allowed. I don't see myself needing that many characters to hoard things, but having an actual "bank" of sorts and not just the storage system will make the challenge feel less annoying for me.
    #5. No Multi-Clienting of any kind. I am a single client GAMER
    #6. Event participation is allowed, excluding party based activities. Where's the fun in ignoring events??? idk but I think it'd be neat to participate in them to some degree since I can do some of the stuff for them on my own.
    These rules are subject to change at any time, as well as have more be added if needed.
    #7. Faming is allowed, which means I can both receive and give Fame as long as only Fame is exchanged

(Edited like a day or two after the initial upload or something: included Duey on the list. this was prolly obvious but gotta be clear ya know. Also clarified the Fame situation mentioned below)

Current Major Goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest. currently at around ~80% id say and the main Questing Arc is DONE
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job (currently at 176/300 card sets)
    -make excellent mid to late game thief gear to show off and never sell/use
    -Land 7 Dagger Att 10%'s on the starting Maple Island Fruit Knife, regardless of whether or not they pass (3/7 used, 0/3 passed)

Day 1
    Dear Diary...wait wrong thread.
    Hello Journal, A LOT happened today since i played for a long ass time (like 7 hours of actual gaming oops i didnt have much to do after shopping at Micro Center today) so instead of making this 130531501013 pages i will try to largely summarize what happened.
    first things first, to stop TROLLS from striking, i did this to my game settings:

Screenshot 2024-01-03 145642.png
    ...not that i expect to have buddies buuut moving forward. here is the name of my beautiful creation and his stats:

Screenshot 2024-01-03 145728.png
    i am a creative and genius name creator ya dont gotta tell me ONCE. you'll find out what job i plan to make soon enough. nothing too crazy happened on maple island. i did all the quests on there and got my levels and items and this here is the final result, along with what job i chose:

Screenshot 2024-01-03 152836.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-03 152926.png
    thats right i chose a warrior cause my ass aint gonna have the time or efficient way to get int gear (i also cant leech so uhhhhhh i kinda need to kill things myself) so with the power of hp challenges (if i ever get there) ill have ez hp to work with later! im also stupid so i think this job represents my lack of brain cells pretty well. getting blue work gloves from maple island was also nice since ill take any dex i can get from gear (me accuracy gonna be BAD). as for what i did for the rest of my time post maple island...i mainly just ran around and did a bunch of quests. my current line of motivation/goal is to try and complete every quest that isnt PQ related, so that is what im currently doing. one of these includes the ever infamous amoria quest where you give squishy liquids in exchange for a shitty random hair exp coupon. i decided to use it for shits and giggles since i plan on getting event hair at some point anyway...these were the results:

Screenshot 2024-01-03 163342.png
    before. lookin kinda cute here tbh

Screenshot 2024-01-03 163356.png
    after
    this style sure reminds me of someone...well anyway i may keep this for a long while instead of doing event hair for the meme of it all but we'll see. regardless of how late i am to the season with this hair, it will have to stay. anyway, i eventually ended up hunting pigs and ribbon pigs for some quests where i eventually encountered two GREAT things:

Screenshot 2024-01-03 164051.png
    yo my first gacha???? GAMING TIME????

Screenshot 2024-01-03 164823.png
    i find smough's hammer holy moly. just look at the range difference between these two weapons:

Screenshot 2024-01-03 164847.png

Screenshot 2024-01-03 164858.png
    holy shit the STONKS. suffice to say, i did rock this hammer for a good lil while, until i found this bad boy (that i also forgot i had for like 30 minutes oops teehee):

Screenshot 2024-01-03 183336.png
    i forgot to take pictures of my range for future weapons (srry ill not forget in the future) but it went down a wee bit, but the increase in attack speed was sure worthwhile (and the fashion more importantly. Fashionstory is important) a lil while after this i hit the jackpot while farming green mushrooms and slimes for their bubblings:

Screenshot 2024-01-03 203635.png
    surfs up bro!!!! this thing was actually a huge find considering the attack speed, range, and 6 whole jump. this is my current weapon as it stands (i have a pig's illustrated when i need more acc, that book you can get for camille's gem quest, since it gives 10 acc. i was originally planning to use this weapon at level 25 but the surfboard trumps it). i played for a good while after this until i eventually decided to call it quits at around sleepywood, in which i plan to make a journey into the dungeon to get a bunch of shit from horny mushrooms, zombie mushrooms, and evil eyes. this is how my current gear and stats look:

upload_2024-1-4_1-59-53.png

and this is how my current load looks after the end of the day (i didnt sell anything at this point other than a few etc items that i didnt need anymore, for the sake of showing my LOOT for this entry):

Screenshot 2024-01-03 223520.png
    Equips

Screenshot 2024-01-03 223538.png
    Use

Screenshot 2024-01-03 223550.png
    ETC.

gacha collection.png
    Gacha at the end of the day. gonna hold onto them for now since inventory is important to think about. now heres my equip and use inventory post selling:

Screenshot 2024-01-03 223842.png
    Equips all nice and clean other than the essentials (the earrings are for a quest)

Screenshot 2024-01-03 223857.png
    use is a wee bit cleaner. and for the record, i decided to use that dagger 10% scroll i found on my fruit knife, in which this was the results:

https://gyazo.com/c8eff4303ee9d33bfc227e4e77c05f93

wish i could say i was shocked at the scroll failing, but i have decided that i am going to continue throwing 10%'s on that knife until it has no more slots. lets see how this turns out...

only other thing to mention about my haul is that i ended up finding 2 raffles while hunting, which is pretty neato. i havent turned them in yet but i cant wait for any garbage i get from them (will prolly wait until my inventory is in a better state)! with that said, i think i rambled on long enough for this first entry...and i shall see yall in the next entry. thx for reading if you did mwah (no mwah if u didnt read the whole thing)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2024 at 4:44 AM
    • Great Work Great Work x 22
    • Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    12:43 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Unsubscribe

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    2:43 AM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    trade fame ??

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    4:43 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    following, gl on your trajectory

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    There is a small Ironman guild currently active if you are interested in that

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. RemiIia

RemiIia Mr. Anchor

Jan 25, 2019
    Female
    ⚜RemiIia Scarlet⚜
    Night Lord
    ⚜Scarlet⚜
    hi

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. Vowels

Vowels Mr. Anchor

Jan 23, 2019
    untrue
    Bishop
    Pasta
    HAHA NOOB

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    NO
    ok i mean fame doesnt really do jack shit for me other than some gear needing 20 fame to wear, but ty for reminding me to lock my fame in case someone tries to change my fame

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    i likely wont use it much, but having some sort of cross-reference guide is nice to know about. appreciate the heads up hope u become a level 2 crook soon

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. TermiteLover

TermiteLover Brown Teddy

Nov 8, 2021
    7:43 PM
    Guildless
    Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 2.48.52 PM.png
    Account ruined, time to remake :cow:

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    a question for science, (and evil entertainment) can you benefit from echo or relog every time someone uses echo? :v

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    DAY 2
    your boy back at it again but was less productive today overall (both in game and IRL). i have decided to make some changes to the rules to include Duey because i got reminded that Duey exists while walking by him today. i also decided to change my mind about locking my fame so if you REALLY feel the need to fame me you are free to do...whether or not i do so will be a different case. it was already posted but heres a shoutout to my first fan in game:

based fan.png
    gundams are EPIC...but anyway moving forward it seems like i have another fan as i found out the moment i logged in today:

friend request.png
    for the shits and giggles i decided to accept it, despite this guy saying UNSUBSCRIBE. i will convince him to SUBSCRIBE in the first place. anyway im at 1/20 friend slots now and im not sure when ill be financially stable enough to expand so if you really want to add me better do it sooner than later. anyway, i have also decided to include some "major goals" and goals for the play session (if there are any, which this session there wasnt). the current "major goals" will be:
    -complete every non-pq quest (made ok progress on this overall today; im satisfied at least)
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job (lol i havent even checked if this is doable but prolly is)
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today)
    without further ado, lets actually get into today a bit! heres the starting gear and stats as a refresher:

starting gear and stats for todays play session.png
    time to venture into the dungeon to commit mass murder on horny mushrooms, fellow brother in arms mushrooms (zombies), and Netradynes. while down there, i managed to get this bad boy:

yo big spear later.png
    nice ol level 35 spear. this is a nice find, whether i sell it or use it, so i was quite happy to yoink this. after getting all my stuff and kills, i turned in my quests back at sleepywood (3 hunt 99 mob quests gave me lots of exp and potions) and proceeded to get the rest of my exp needed for level 30 (i was like ~29 at this point). decided to just get 100 crow feathers for a quest at mushroom shrine quickly and while hunting got 3 stimulators (2 two-handed swords and 1 two-handed axe, which is $$$ this early on with 20k per npc) and my first and only gacha for the day:

gacha 5 AND more stim.png
    god bless this surfboard with its huge range coverage against these flying bastards. also at some point around this time i went and did my daily torr horn turn in (this is when i got famed up for the record) and managed to get this bad boy:

BASED NOSE.png
    plenty of chances to get better ones but ill definitely take this for now...and look at that expiration date! oh momma wowee. anyway, i got level 30 from the 100 crow feather quest and went off and did my 2nd job advancement. i had no issues whatsoever and totally didnt die once because my brain got distracted with a youtube video (none of you can prove that i died)

upload_2024-1-4_22-47-35.png
    i can prove it though haha nice try losers! anyway, the moment of truth...what job did i choose? heres the answer:

2nd job LETS GO.png
    having hb for myself and not spamming slash blast and power strike for 3rd job sure will be nice! and with that level 35 spear i got from before, i at least have something at 35+. for now the surfboard and pig illustrated will suffice since i wont have much sp for the skills ill be working on, which will be spear booster and mastery. after this, i just did a bunch of big quest turn ins that ive been working on for a lil while, now that ive gotten the stuff i needed from the dungeon. heres some classic and epic gear i got from said quest turns in:

NEW CAPE SWAGGER.png
    first item is the old ragged cape. i sure wont utilize the 10 avoid that well but hey its my first cape! it will be nice for future scrolling (ty jane doe)

leaf earring SWAGGER.png
    sure am glad i got those weighted earrings when i did. these leaf earrings will be nice due to the mp they give, which actually is huge this early on with my tiny mp pool

emerald earring NOT SWAGGER.png
    another pair of earrings, this time level 30. the extra magic def these give vs the leaf earrings doesnt beat the mp the leaf earrings give, but these can be used for scrolling purposes if i choose to, or sell if i prefer, since i can just mass buy earrings from henesys. regardless, ill hold onto them for now since i have the slots and dont need mesos that badly.

brown bamboo not SWAGGER.png
    a classic hat from the good ol maya questline. the extra def is nice compared to my blue hat but i think the extra mp will go way farther, so i will just hold onto this hat for now due to how iconic the hat is (unless im down bad for money)

GAMER SCROLL.png
    also managed to get this piece of shit from doing the level 25 ellinia jq...idk why but my inner hoarder is saying to hold onto it, and since i got plenty of use space, i will do exactly that. when i will use it im not sure, but perhaps we can have another 10% project to join the fruit knife...

poggers gloves.png
    got these from the level 30 sleepywood jq! these will be very nice to swap to at level 35. i will keep the blue work gloves since 1 dex is still nice, but these will be nice when the acc wont be as needed (good pair of gloves to scroll for wa?)

OPAL.png
    got this doodoo from luke. its nice to have either way, but i was kinda hoping for a garnet so i could use that for mrs ming ming's second request questline. all good either way since i dont feel like getting the pig heads currently, so we shall save this for future use. otherwise, thats all the noteworthy stuff i got. decided to set myself up at the rocky and wooden masks area to do that quest needing 300 rocky mask kills and 200 wooden mask kills, which will be the last quest i do in victoria island for now until i depart for ariant! here are the results for today:

equips pre sell.png
    equips for the day+what i had from before

use pre sell.png
    my use tab for the day + from before (yes i can finally get the event pendant which i sadly missed a week for reeeee)

etc pre sell.png
    etc tab for the day + stuff from before. managed to clean out a lot of it by turning in quests, which was real nice since i also decided to expand it by 2 rows today

current gacha total.png
    1 gacha gained for the day, for a total of 5. going to continue hoarding still. went slightly negative in mesos overall due to buying a bunch of pizzas (npc at perion sells them...man made pizzas from his soup bowl or some shit idk but they sure beat white potions i WANTED them for my long grind of rocky and wooden mask kills). anyway, this is how my gear and stats look at the end of the session:

end of day stats.png
    can even get 61 acc with pig illustrated, which was huge since i was actually able to get 150 jr necki skins and 40 tablecloths (yes i was missing a lot on both jr neckis and jr wraiths). overall, im pretty satisfied with today. not sure whens the next time ill play, but its likely not tomorrow or saturday so see you gamers in the near future.

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    i dont really expect to go to FM often (and hopefully i dont get stalked...), but if i do managed to get echo'd by someone, i will simply just right click on the buff to get rid of it. echo is outside help so i will refuse using it

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Syrinz

Syrinz Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    3:43 PM
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    upload_2024-1-4_23-25-52.png

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
  15. tommy0

tommy0 Slime

Apr 12, 2020
    Male
    3:43 PM
    DitTommy
    R>Carnival

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:43 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Yaaaas i love this, following!

17. Taima

Taima Mushmom

May 23, 2021
    Female
    7:43 AM
    Taima
    Beginner
    Oddjobs
    The Perion pizza:

boiled_pizza.jpg

Nice journal, very entertaining to read and want to keep following your progress. :heartbeat:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello gamers here i am once again back at it again...but this time im starting today off a bit differently. since God and i both know i love to take too many pictures and i will get slapped by the picture limit, i will be posting twice today (oh yeah milking those VIEWS -i mean oops wrong chat). if you want to see today's actual progress, then i suggest scrolling past this because this is more of a shitpost.
    anyway, after not playing for 2 days, i log in and i am greeted with this notification when i log in:

yana FRIENDSHIP.png
    bet she added me just to make stalking easier, because /find isnt easy enough! whatever the case, im too nice of a human being so i decided to accept the request...and then i was greeted with this:

maarty FRIENDSHIP.png
    damn TWO friend requests??? LestheBeaver making more friends than me irl (this is a joke, i have more friends then that believe it or not). this guy has a z instead of a s, so he must be pretty cool right? i decided to add him because of that...and after doing so i saw this:

grace FRIENDSHIP.png
    truth be told, this was unexpected. a surprise for sure, but a welcomed one. without hesitation i accepted this request, only to find out i have to now deal with this:

blen FRIENDSHIP.png
    RAT. i love brain rot and rats so i accepted this request in a heart beat, only to then find out this was under it:

gork FRIENDSHIP.png
    is that THE Grrrk??? i heard this guy is a pro gamer! i cant believe i have the honor to get a friend request from him. obviously, i couldnt say no to this legendary request and hit that O...only to find out theres more to that request than meets the eye:

SUBSCRIBE.png
    a new note???? oh no its over chat the GMs have come for me and are ready to eliminate my beaver ass into ob-i opened it and just found this message from THE GORK. i guess hes subscribed to something...truth be told im not fully sure what but shirley this is in my favor...right? anyway, after being bombarded with all of that, i was actually able to start playing the game, but lets look at the results of this nonsense before we get into what you REALLY want.

FRIENDSHIP GOING PLACES.png
    damn i cant believe im at 6/20 friends...and some of them are online!!1!!! i think at some point it was 5/6 friends online (can you log on wovv so i can convince you to SUBSCRIBE you bastard thanks man). i pray this list doesnt fill up fast but i think i just asked for that to happened...oh well i reckon thats a problem for future me and not current me.

BONUS: some GM randomly came to my map at a good time because i found an unkillable rocky mask. i gave him my thanks and expressed my gratitude and love, and he did THIS:

GM FAME.png

tumblr_oxg4rtB6U11vhln4oo8_250.gif
    anyway without further ado its time to actually get on with the journal...in another comment and not this one :`) (if you came before that post goes up, please wait warmly ty in advance)

• Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    DAY 3
    i ended up playing for a total of like ~7 hours or so, with a dinner break a few hours into playing. my main goal for the day was to go through as much of ariant and magatia's quests available in my level range as i could...in which i essentially succeeded in that! all i have left is 1 quest, which will be done next play session (hopefully), but i got a bonus of also getting some orbis quests done too, which i didnt originally planned but it worked out pretty well! before i continue about the day, heres the starting equips and stats and what not:

starting stats and money.png
    and heres a reminder of the major goals currently in place:
    -complete every non-pq quest (made ok progress on this overall today; im satisfied at least)
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job (lol i havent even checked if this is doable but prolly is)
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today)
    i totally didnt copy paste that list btw and totally wont keep doing that so dont even accuse me of that. anyway, i started the day off with doing the eliminate wooden and rocky masks quest like i originally planned, which was all fine and dandy...but i did end up getting this!

first gacha of the day.png
    oh yeah we're starting today strong (only gacha for the day btw...so im at 6 total now and still hoarding). after completing the quest, i got hit with this quest reward:

10 mana elixirs bro wtf.png
    bro i slaved away murdering all those people for you and all you can afford is mediocre quest exp at this level and 10 mana elixirs??? man winston did you throw all your money into leaf earrings? cheap ass ho- anyway after completing this, i quickly snagged 2/3 of the maple history books and went off to orbis. i did a few orbis quests and while in the middle of doing some, i pulled off this really cool game move called Dying:

im a gamer.png
    you think i would learn my lesson and not get too distracted watching youtube videos while dealing with mobs that do like 150 damage while using white potions...but you will be quick to learn that 9/10 times that isnt the case. after completing a few quests here, i moved onto ariant for the main content course for the day!

brock became a genie boat.png
    though i must say, im not sure why i trusted a boat who doesnt actually have eyes but just lines but hey man i guess i got there in one piece (the series?) so no point in complaining i reckon. moving on, i finally decided in ariant to accept all those event quests that i can do (the candles and santa encyclopedias...which my lord they have INVADED MY ETC INVENTORY PLEASE SEND HELP). while doing that i went in for my torr's horn quest turn in...and got this gem:

dogshit nose game sucks.png
    dogshit game. its ok theres plenty of other chances to get not this doodoo butter. moving forward, i was running around doing some ariant quests when i ended up having to do this quest:

fk u sejan.png
    i knew this was gonna happen cause ive done this quest plenty of times but damn man just gouge me more you damn sand bandits. wonder where those donations are going... eventually i had to go back to orbis to get some dumb tea for this really cool and epic queen of ariant, so i went back to orbis to do another quest or so along with that one...as well as utilize this:

time for a makeover.png
    oh yeah you know its time for the face transplant. no more oogly generic face. as for what face i picked...you'll find out later in the post. after doing those quests, i went back to ariant and turned in some more. after running out of quests to do in ariant that didnt involve gathering lidium for some punk demanding TWO WHOLE LIDIUMS, i went off to magatia to do a few other quests and get some nice new capes:

oh yeah now we're MOVING with CAPES.png
    oh yeah gimme that speed and jump. God knows i need it, especially since my new weapon at level 35 doesnt have jump like the ol surfboard. of course, this damn broker also asked me to pay 10k mesos so i could eventually give him FOUR of my jewel based ores (he ended up getting 4 amethyst ores from me) and then get these capes. people in the nihal desert sure are down bad for mesos i tell ya what. moving on, i did end up getting a bunch of raffles while in magatia...3 of them to be exact! i may just hold onto them until the end of the event, but it might be more ideal to use them sooner since they could give me stuff i can utilize (this is a problem for future me once again and not current me). anyway, after finishing up some quests in magatia, i did a bit of hunting around the area trying to gather lidium ores until eventually i decided i should call it quits for the day and went back to ariant for a few quest turn ins...which lead to me doing this quest for those greedy sand bandits:

funny meme question mark.png
    why cant i buy this look from the event shop damn... i would make a joke about how this is just me irl but thankfully (is that mean to say here?) it is far from the truth so instead it is time for me to awkwardly finish up this journey for the day with a summary of all the shit i got for the day...starting with equips:

equips for the day.png
    not a bad haul i gotta say...wish i could wear that damn skirt (staff pls fix this is IMPORTANT ty...ok im just making a bad joke please spare me and my beaver ass)

use for the day.png
    use inventory. getting 10 sap of ancients from ardin sure was nice. the gingerbread men from the santa encyclopedia turn ins sure will be nice later on when i have the hp to utilize them. i somehow managed to start the quests today and got all my book turns in the for week...which was a nice bit of exp as well (210k total exp holy moly). i would post my etc but its just filled with ores, crafting materials, quest items for access and travel shit, and BOOKS...you dont wanna see it i assure you. and with that, heres the final results of everything minus the use inventory being shown (i just sold the random shit like those arrows, the throwing stars, and random buff potions that arent the acc ones):

overall stats for the day.png
    doing pretty damn well i gotta say! this spear, especially now that my mastery is almost maxed and has level 11 booster, is sure kicking some ass. i also decided to sell the emerald earrings and a pair of star earrings i got earlier from a quest as i dont think ill be desperate for earrings for a while (and when i do need a lot, ill have the funds to mass buy'em from the henesys armor npc) overall, i am very pleased with how today went. the next time ill play ill hopefully finish this last quest in ariant within a timely manner and then move back to victoria island to do some more quests and what not...and maybe even decide on my event hair??? for the third time i am going to make the joke of that being future me's problem and not current me's, so theres the joke did you laugh chat? good!
    anyway, thanks for stopping by gamers! see you folks in a few days as i dont plan to play on my work days (unless i dont end up getting a route aka i dont really work for the day...which means plenty of GAMING time with LestheBeaver).

have an epic GIF:

tumblr_n9amq9tV3J1rxxgqyo1_500.gif

Last edited: Jan 8, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  20. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    ralphjohnsonralphjohnson did it back in days, no?

• Like Like x 1