1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishop skill point guide pls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Travisghhhh, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    1:08 AM
    Mw 20 baha max resu max gene max hero max ha max

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    7:08 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
  3. GooBeR

GooBeR Master Chronos

Aug 29, 2021
    10:08 AM
    Depends what you wanna do. If you're gonna sell low lvl leech keep genesis at 1. If you are going to sell wolf spiders or above leech you should probably start putting points into genesis.

If you are just focusing on leveling max out genesis first, put 1 point into Angel Ray and Resurrection. Then mw10, if you can afford mw20 then max that next.

If you are going to zak then max out holy Shield next, useful for body stage for blocking stuns.

If you are going to Horntail get 1 point into hero's will. Also max out resurrection. You should also put at least 1 point into big bang to practice BB+Genesiss combo for dark wyverns if you ever want to get into 6-mans.

After that doesn't really matter, Angel Ray kind of sucks so I'd save that one for last. Bahamut is ok-ish useful for 5-6F or Horntail but not necessary until res+shield are maxed. You could also max out hero's will with 4 points but I don't think I have ever used Hero's will more than once ever in a horntail, you will need it when you start Auf Haven so max it out by 175.

I hear Mixed things about mana reflection. Mana reflection technically is more damage but I have heard it grabs all of horntail aggro so it is detrimental to use there since you will trigger the opposite arm, and maybe useless on bosses that damage reflect. I have not used it before.

Infinity saves your use on pots but really all other skills are more important. I'd max Big Bang or Angel Ray before even thinking of putting points there. I'd argue the pot savings are negligible.

If I were to start over a bishop I'd do it like this:
    120 Angel ray 1, Genesis 1, Resurrection 1
    121-130 Genesis 30 (MAX), Maple Warrior 1
    131-136 Maple Warrior 19
    137-146 Holy Shield 30 (MAX)
    147-149 Resurrection 10 (MAX)
    150-154 Bahamut 15
    155 Hero's Will 1, Big Bang 1, Bahamut 16
    156-160 Bahamut 30 (MAX), Hero's Will 2
    161 Hero's Will 5 (MAX)
    162-171 Angel Ray (MAX), Big Bang 2
    172-181 Big Bang 30 (MAX)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. Pelinsu

Pelinsu Timer

Jan 15, 2022
    8:08 PM
    Agree with the post above, although you might also want to consider maxing MW20 before Gen if you want to sell low level leech. (up to and inc. CDs)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    2:08 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    POG