1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nightz's Recent Activity

1. Nightz rated fael's post Friendly in the thread Need a 4th job warrior to do El Nath pq for skill book.

i help u. pm rappa

Apr 26, 2024 at 2:15 PM
  2. Nightz rated LeonardoJF's post Great Work in the thread DPM Compilation.

I wanted to solo some boss while watching soccer,[ATTACH] I started the run running dpm 10, Then I decided to look at the forum here,...

IMG-20240426-WA0009.jpg IMG-20240426-WA0003.jpg IMG-20240426-WA0004.jpg IMG-20240426-WA0008.jpg Apr 26, 2024 at 7:57 AM
  3. Nightz rated BarakKiller's post Great Work in the thread Perf NT Knuckle Journal.

Update! Hello everyone, Another week has passed since the last update, and another month has passed since the last ws10 scrolling...

IMG_7295.jpeg Apr 25, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  4. Nightz posted a new thread.

Notice Recruitment: Pixel Artists & Map Designers to Shape Our World!

Hi everyone! Apart from our standard staff recruitment post, we want to take a moment to highlight opportunities specifically for...

Forum: MapleLegends Announcements

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:10 AM
  5. Nightz rated Skuire's post Great Work in the thread New Leaf Progress and Discussion.

[IMG] Hey, mini stream of consciousness update now that I've got a chance. Firstly, HUGE shoutouts to all our active and dedicated...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  6. Nightz rated TTKirnk's post Great Work in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello Chat and Gamers! back at it again with those white va- wait wrong saying. anyway, its time for me to spam the forums yet again...

3rd gorks the charm.png key aye doe joins the fray.png ANT.png EDANN.png starting stats and gear.png o yeah its finally time.png TIER 5 OBTAINED.png ok what does jay got for me.png nvm it was garbage.png starting card sets.png final card sets.png final stats and gear.png Apr 25, 2024 at 7:43 AM