1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Soblet's Recent Activity

1. Soblet rated Nightz's post Informative in the thread Post Your Worst Drops: Poverty Bean Edition.

Date: 2024.05.05 Run Duration: 73 minutes Party: 29 characters (18 runners + one DC within 10 minutes and another DC a bit later) Total...

May 6, 2024 at 8:30 AM
  2. Soblet rated Krythan's post Agree in the thread Buff HB?.

If anything, the Challenges system is a buff to HB... as it's introducing more and more characters that will benefit from HB.

May 5, 2024 at 6:32 PM
  3. Soblet rated EnkaVT's post Friendly in the thread Heya!!.

Hi! I'm Enka. I started playing MapleStory all the way back in 2004 or 2005. I actually can't remember... I was a silly 7 year old child...

May 5, 2024 at 3:24 PM
  4. Soblet rated Subterlabor's post Agree in the thread Gachapon on Maple Island.

A good way to increase exp/hr is to leave Maple Island

May 5, 2024 at 12:56 PM
  5. Soblet replied to the thread Speedrun Compilation.

Krexel, Hardcore (33 min 9 sec) 1 player Characters: Soblet (200 shadower | attacker) SobletFP (141 shadower | attacker) SobletHB...

May 3, 2024 at 12:29 AM
  6. Soblet rated Kaiyara's post Friendly in the thread Hello all :D.

Been an on and off player starting at Maple SEA in 2007, and playing intermittently between SEA and GMS for the past 13 years. My...

May 2, 2024 at 8:29 PM
  7. Soblet rated LeonardoJF's post Agree in the thread Add Crafting Recipes for Timeless Shields.

BONK

May 1, 2024 at 8:56 PM
  8. Soblet rated neukdae88's post Friendly in the thread This server 100% scratched my itch.

I was itching for years to play something like the old maple. I've always been a quiet quester and grinder since 2006 and enjoyed the...

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:22 PM
  9. Soblet rated LeonardoJF's post Agree in the thread 2024 tier list?.

shad = pally >> others

Apr 30, 2024 at 7:40 PM
  10. Soblet replied to the thread 2024 tier list?.

By a large margin.

Apr 30, 2024 at 7:40 PM
  11. Soblet replied to the thread 2024 tier list?.

Don't listen to these nerds, shadower is #1 by a large margin.

Apr 30, 2024 at 4:18 PM
  12. Soblet rated holylightzx's post Agree in the thread MPQ-Adding Overall Armor Int 60% Scroll As a Reward.

Hi. A lot of new players that do this pq struggle to afford enough pots because enemies hit pretty hard. I was thinking of adding...

Apr 29, 2024
  13. Soblet liked Lin's post in the thread Auf Haven suggestions from a frequent runner.

About that chair, idk but i was cooking just now [ATTACH] I took the pedestal of the official one, and slapped the old Auf Haven...

1.png Apr 29, 2024