1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

B> Tae's Maple Shield addiction

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by Taehe, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enaragon

Enaragon Slime

Jan 15, 2017
    Male
    1:58 AM
    Beginner

Don't worry, this is my last reply to this thread. Just gotta say something here.

I agree with you that this forum thread has gone out of hand and should probably be locked. What I don't agree with is getting this forum thread deleted. You made your bed and now you have to sleep in it, don't cry to the moderators just because people disagree with you.

Anyway, I am of the opinion that this thread contains critical information regarding the price of maple shields and will be a good reference to future maplers who want to buy or sell maple shields. Regardless of the toxicity. If any mods actually censor/delete this thread because of one sole user, I will lose all respect for this community.

Anyway, good day to all of you and thanks for everyone's contributions. I'll leave you all alone now.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  2. Pieter

Pieter Slimy

Aug 3, 2015
    Male
    8:58 AM
    Pieter
    Marksman
    Demure
    Try again next yearOnionBye

• Like Like x 4
  3. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    12:58 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Look guys, I know some of you must feel real insulted when Taehe said some unspecific people were greedy, and sure you must have felt a lot of bravado trying to prove her wrong and dictate what you thought your price for maple shield is....

But all argument and dickish taunting aside, this is Taehe's buying thread, and you have no right flaming or making pure troll comments. You want to know what makes the community bad? It wouldn't be mods deleting the offending posts, but rather the fact that many people including HiyoHiyo participated in this childish behavior.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

7:58 AM
    Point of the thread:
    Taehe B> Mapleshields for 60m
    whisper him in game on Taehe, Teahe, Daebak
    or leave a message down below

All other comments:
    Pointless

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pieter

Pieter Slimy

Aug 3, 2015
    Male
    Pieter
    Marksman
    Demure
    You jelly noone comments like this on your posts? Lmk i can strartOnionF3FoxEat

6. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    I disagree, letting people know that maple shields can sell up to 80m potentially prevents them from selling it too cheap. I know I'd like to know if I got one :D

• Like Like x 5
  7. Isaac

Isaac Selkie Jr.

Sep 15, 2015
    Male
    Vancouver
    11:58 PM
    Goblin
    Mafia
    Your intelligence has always been the only thing that attracted me

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    9:58 AM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    Not every comment has to be serious. I was simply trying to lighten up the mood and meant absolutely no harm, and if it came across as that then sorry.

• Like Like x 2
  9. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    2:58 AM
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
  10. OP
    OP
    Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    3:58 PM
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    12 shields down, buying 8 more at 65m starting offer each before I stop purchasing.

Also a note for all the trolls, I do not speculate or throw opinions without proper data gathering, theory crafting, capital backing, and bartering with every shield owner I see. So as much as you are entitled to your own opinion, I like to stick with hard statistical results and proper data gathering.

For those that are serious about mass buying shields, I have compiled a list of about 60-70% of maple shield owners +- 10% if you are interested in tracking sellers. This includes those that are posting in fm and carrying shields for future transactions. Feel free to message me (as it might be improper to post the IGNs on the forums).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    I feel bad for the people that sold them for 65m to you MapleF4

• Like Like x 2
  12. OP
    OP
    Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    Should feel worse than for the people who sold the shields to me for 80m but scammed it for under 8m/20m/4 illbis from another seller = v=.

13. OP
    OP
    Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    K if a gm would be kind as to lock this thread already.

14. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    In my viewpoint, they choosed quick stress-less selling and saving time can be wasted for push-and-pull game for few more mils. I'd say, it's just individual ppls choice.

for example, I always buy AP reset for 10m/ea. and if someone says "apples price is blah blah, and nx is blah blah, so nxs cost should be ???$/nx blah blah," i just ignore him...... if you hope to sell more expensive than buyers offer, just find another buyer, or try to nego with him, with respect, instead of trolling.

(and personally I doubt maple shields price hits 50m+ this year if TaeheTaehe didn't start exterminating maple shield.......)

#learn2economy.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    2:58 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Locked by request of OP

Thread Status: