1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> Skele Duo Leech

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by Taehe, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    9:42 PM
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    Selling skele duo leech 1shot for 6.5m/hour.

2. OP
    OP
    Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
  3. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    2:42 PM
    Demure
    How about finishing the leech you already started and got paid for before leeching another person? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    If you are talking about Roads I am already aware of him. He just was not on so was looking for other people mean time. How about you ask before you make accusations?MapleF2 If there is an issue please feel to PM me, but either than that please refrain from posting if its not for serious business transactions or I will flag you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    Oh, I'm sorry then.
    Leaving without any explanation, not even trying to contact for hours, then advertising on forums was just looking rude for me. RIP respect for customer. But I guess you had IRL reasons then. My bad SlimeSweat2

6. OP
    OP
    Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    Customer was afk and I have been on almost all day today selling leech to other customers cause Roads was not on. And for your information I am probably more professional with leech selling than you. Now had I not finished the job and ran of the money then you may make your accusations, but there is not a job I have not finished. Snow if you have any issues yourself PM me, any more posts will be flagged.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    Well I was just trying to help my friend get his money/leech/time back. But I guess I'm not welcome here and it's okay to attack me and threaten with flaggin.

8. OP
    OP
    Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    I understand your concern and was planning to finish the job, but its hard to do that when the person was not on. If he wants a refund then he can get that as well. You never identified yourself as someone who was associated with Roads so how am I supposed to treat this as either than harrasment. If he is on then I will finish the job, if he wants a refund then he can get a refund. He has about 1:35 minutes of leech left.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Library

Library Slimy

Nov 6, 2016
    8:42 AM
    Slave
    I want to make it abundantly clear that I'm not asking SnowSnow to flame or harass you. I just told my guild/ally yesterday that you disappeared during our leech.

You definitely have not been all day. I logged at least once to check if you were online; about an hour or two ago, I logged on and we were still in the same party. Unless you didn't kick me / remake party, I'm assuming you haven't been on "all day." If you have, then why weren't you on when I was on earlier?

Concerning yesterday:
    I literally said "I'm going afk so I trust you" yesterday; I checked on occasion. When I checked one time, there was door up. I assumed you went to NPC. I whispered you if you were going to the Cake that happened to trigger when you went back to NPC. You never responded or came back.

At this time, I gained about 40-45% from our leech and I checked EPM twice so I figure that was about an hour and a half of leech (had ~.5 epm) so I guess what was a reasonable amount of time spent, and that was about halfway through our agreed leech time (3 hours for 19.5m).

You say "had I not finished the job" and "but there is not a job I have not finished;" but to me, you clearly haven't finished the job.
    You asked me to pay you beforehand; I did. You didn't tell me you would be leaving during the leech or that you would have some issues; issues do arise, so I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. You never returned yesterday.

My main issue isn't whether or not you finish the leech now; it's that you basically told me you would leech me for X hours which I paid for, and then in the middle of it decided to leave. This implies several things
    1) As a customer, I didn't warrant enough of your priority even though I bought a service from you, if you were willing to leave
    2) You operate under the assumption that I should be willing to accommodate the fact that you left; I'm not the busiest person out there, but some people can only play at certain times or dates--what if some other customer was only able to play on X day(s) and you leaving in the middle really affected their schedule? For instance, what if someone only played one day a week and you just up and left; you waste their time waiting on you to come back and it's unfair to the customer. Yes, we paid for X amount of total hours of leech, but the general assumption is that all those hours will be given at once.

Overall, I still want to finish the leech, but I'm upset I had to pay upfront for what I consider, currently, to be an "unfinished" service.

EDIT: I also asked for you on Discord several times; I've seen you on Discord before in the Flavors alliance and I tagged you with the @ symbol so you would get my message. If that didn't tag you to let you know, then tell me about that so next time I'll know to PM/DM you instead.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Library

Library Slimy

Nov 6, 2016
    Slave
    TaeheTaehe I want to make it clear to you that I personally have no grudge against you (though I came close because of this), I just want you to know that I personally considered this to put me into a disadvantageous situation.

I did not leave the party because I was concerned you would come back -- meaning I did not party with others for HS or for other leech; yes, I know, I could have, but I felt that would be unfair to all those involved (you, me, others I would train with/buy from) if, in the middle, you came back and I had to leave them to finish leech with you. What I did not like about this was the fact that I felt I had no contact with you and it made it uncomfortable for me to play and I felt I could not use my time wisely.

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    Issue resolved with Roads SnowSnow. As much as you were helping your friend, it would have been better to identify yourself properly and not take on such an accusing tone. As much as it is my fault for this happening it is your fault for instigating it more than it needed to be. A simple inquiry would have suffice. I apologize for replying so hostilely to your post, but your guild has been harassing me a lot the past few weeks....

• Like Like x 2
  12. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    3:42 PM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    You doing solo leech as well?

13. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
  14. OP
    OP
    Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    Duo leech is about 19-22m exp/hour depending on your level. Which is just as good if not better than solo leech 2 shot. No I would rather not solo leech and if I did I would be charging a lot extra.

15. yukkichan

yukkichan Timer

Oct 3, 2015
    Female
    8:42 PM
  16. Witty

Witty Brown Teddy

Feb 15, 2017
    Male
    3:42 PM
    Witty
    Crossbowman