1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

About PQ's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aero, Aug 9, 2015.

1. zook

zook Capt. Latanica

Apr 12, 2015
    Male
    Around
    10:56 AM
    Candy
    Night Lord
    ~ ~ ~
    About PQ's? We get promised them and dont get them for nearly half a year or more

APQ GPQ

2. michael21

michael21 Red Snail

May 18, 2015
    Male
    3:56 PM
    Why not make it so there is still the minimum level requirement, but higher levels can enjoy the PQ's as long as the party is all within a certain level range.

So if KPQ is 21-30 normally. Allow a party to enter if they are all within 9 levels of each other, e.g. 45-54, 134-143 etc.

3. Taystee

Taystee Slime

Jul 15, 2015
    Male
    12:26 AM
    Taystee
    Brawler
    Hogwarts
    I was thinking, it might be a good idea to put an option on the pq npc to send out a message to the server (like a smega) saying x is recruiting a party for (whatever pq here) or something along those lines. Might be a good way to help attract people to the pq knowing there is others wanting to do it too. There would be a limit of say once every 3 or 4 minutes perhaps.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ryan

Ryan Slimy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Michigan
    10:56 AM
    Ryan
    Hero
    Project
    Hmmm this is actually a pretty good idea. It could possibly spam the chat box so I'm not sure what we would do about that.... Maybe filter it so only players within the level range can see it.... Or everyone has the ability to toggle the notice on or off.

5. KOSEM

KOSEM Selkie Jr.

Jan 5, 2015
    Israel
    4:56 PM
    This is a very good idea, to make it able to do a chat box notification when a party is recruiting. Not once have I been stuck and couldnt enter PQ because we didnt have enough people, and waste smega every time on that is way too much of expense.

It could be, say; the party clicks the npc and chooses an option like "Make world recruitment announcement" and a message appears in chat box "Party is looking for PQ in channel x". It wouldnt necessarily spam the chat, and if it would, a simple on/off filter would be fine.

6. Jellymush

Jellymush Snail

May 8, 2017
    Male
    10:56 PM
    so means 31 lv cant kpq?

7. Vilanu

Vilanu King Slime

Apr 16, 2017
    Male
    Netherlands
    4:56 PM
    Indeed, just like normal old GMS.

Anyway, whilst on the subject, I reckon that the removal of a limit is genrally a bad idea.
    Considering the smaller community, it might work to make the level limit 10 levels higher, but no more.

(IE: KPQ being available until lvl 40, LPQ until lvl 60 etc.)
    As a newbie, I generally had a hard time finding people to PQ with. I feel a +10 level limit would help in favor without breaking the economy or allowing people to power level.

• Like Like x 1