1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Information Forum Themes Revamp

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Poofcakes, Jun 10, 2017.

Tags:

Which theme(s) do you like the most?

1. Light - Default

26.1%
  2. Light - Grey

8.7%
  3. Light - Pastel

14.1%
  4. Dark - Blue

32.6%
  5. Dark - Red

8.7%
  6. I've reverted to Old for now

29.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Camille

Camille Master Chronos

May 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    4:36 AM
    Camille
    Warrior
    Muse
    Omg, Light-Pastel is so perfect bless

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    11:36 AM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    The old one was hot

• Like Like x 2
  3. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    I like the new default, looks pretty cool and it has the background that my eyes got used to XD And also the dark blue is quite good.

Maybe the "hardest" part to get used to in the new default one are those green-blue buttons, that maybe dont fit too much in colour, but help them to be easier to see. Maybe some colour from the same palette as the background will do the trick? idk, just giving my point of view SlimeGrin

• Like Like x 1
  4. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

10:36 AM
    Im on mobile rn so i cant check it its like this on comp too but is it possible to put the "forum" button at the top left outside of the dropdown menu? I used to just be able to click that once and it would bring me directly to the home forum page :eek:

The button that looks like a message bubble brings you to new posts instead

Edit: in the default skin, the Italic/bold/emoji/colour icons are like black writing on a dark grey box. Id remove the box and just make it the button on the white background cuz its hard to see xD

Also, the dark backgrounds arent my thing KimberlyKimberly IM SORRY IM WITH POOF Light>dark

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Disabled "off-canvas menu" for mobile, which I think fixed the first two things. The italic/bold/etc should be fine now too. :)
    I really loved the turqoise/teal headers and buttons until I added that orange background. I changed them to be very dark blue now, hopefully it looks better. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

10:36 AM
    Looks great!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gi

Gi Windraider

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    I'm boring so I use the light grey theme. I like the minor changes that have been made to it (rounded corners, page width etc.).
    In general I dislike themes that make it look like a Maple forum instantly (please change the mushrooms for (un)read forums to something non-maple themed :cry:) so it's all good

My biggest dislike is the cogs on under the user avatars for custom added fields like in-game name, guild, level...
    [​IMG]

On bug I had was when changing your avatar, it doesn't refresh the page or anything. You click the button but nothing happens, although on page refresh the avatar did change.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Cogs have been replaced. Didn't really know what to put for level so I just put a star. SlimeSweat2 If anyone has better suggestion, lemme know: http://fontawesome.io/icons/.

I don't have that bug you're talking about on any of the themes, maybe it's related to your browser? (I use Chrome)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Counterfeit

Counterfeit Blue Snail

Jun 9, 2017
    Female
    4:36 AM
    Counterfeit
    Is it just me or is the old option not available anymore? I would like to revert back to it if possible, but I guess if the new style is going to be imposed on us I can't complain.

10. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    2:36 AM
    Not just you; not available to me anymore either. I'm guessing they removed the old one to push the new ones out.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  11. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Just came to say I thoroughly enjoy the new dark - blue theme.
    Sore eyes and headaches will hopefully no longer be a problem while browsing this forum.
    Thank you :heartbeat: