1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Agent's titanium receiver

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Else, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    7:26 AM
    I believe it's fine.
    It's the only Agent equip that is tradeable when you get the one that doesn't expire.

What this means is you just need to get that item, and do the quiz on mules to try to get the Agent Chaos.
    So yes, you should need to work for this specific item, and no I don't believe it's too difficult to do.
    It just takes some effort if you want to get anything significant from it.

2. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    7:26 PM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Does that mean I can borrow that permanent agent earring from someone who has completed it, equip my whole set of agent equip in order to activate the quest to get permanent agent shoes (despite not obtaining the agent earring myself via quest)?

3. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    4:26 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    That's an interesting thought. I have never tried it myself, but it might be possible. Although you do need to find a person who he/she can trust you in order to conduct this test SlimeCool

4. OP
    OP
    Else

Else Mixed Golem

Jan 28, 2017
    Male
    2:26 PM
    Beginner
    Honor
    oh well, that's quite a good of an argument. the problem is it just increases the competitiveness on those doc's and effects a lot of parties.

now, i would still like it to be changed, but i think the better approach would be to next time not allowing any of these items to be tradeable.

and still, if someone tries to farm those he would be in PPQ, and the main offender of this event is the LPQ/OPQ and KPQ and HPQ a bit afterwards.

My opinion is increasing the boss drop for independent drop (1/2 for each player, if its possible to implement) or change the amount to 3-6, depending on pq length

5. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    Especially hearing all the ridiculous stats people are making i believe leaving them or increasing them would be the way to go.

6. Davifus

Davifus King Slime

May 26, 2017
    Male
    America
    Beginner
    YES, I can confirm this 100%. All you need to do to trigger the quest completion is equip all the perm gear including anyone's earring.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    i realized they were tradeable, hence it was the only agent item i wanted. did a lpq run and 2 documents dropped from alishar. OnionCry and someone looted them
    thought about leveling a mule to 21 to do kpq.
    but didnt know it worked for moon bunny pq! :eek: