1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE reduce AP Reset's price

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thamos, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    5:41 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    I know this is going at me cause i rated a meme spam post "informative" but here's the thing, we're just watching how it all goes, and I can pretty much guarantee you price is going to stay the same after what happened in this post ( https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...t-change-be-handled.13473/page-19#post-118700 ) with a lot of opinions supporting and against the price change.

Not all game assistants contribute to the memery and i dont see why we cant have a little fun in voluntary work.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    3:41 PM
    Then it's best to tell the person who filed this topic with only good intentions to tell him politely that this won't be changed, allowing people to harass a player of your game just because you also do not agree with the suggestion is completely childish and unprofessional. Also, you need to read the rules set by your boss:

[​IMG]
    Even if it's voluntary work, you already knew what you signed up for and it should be work for people that actually like to volunteer and not for people that use that as an excuse to not do their job properly. Gi was also a volunteer and he has always kept it professional and provided game assistance to every player in-game & forum when it was necessary.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Hiyo

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    Hiyo
    Camper
    I know what i signed up for, a little fun is not harmful, also your point you put out here is, to me, completely irrelevant, should I remove your points about Free leech and hp washing where it remotely does not relate to the price of an item? Well, I wouldnt, it helps give us images of extreme cases aka your point about free leech being a female and that somehow should not justify why resets are 3.1k nx.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  4. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    A little fun is not harmless as long as you're being impartial considering your positioning and rank in this forum, the thread is about lowering the prices of AP resets, I only replied to the person that said that the AP resets prices were fine because the community would feel bad for you and would leech you for free, if there's a reply to this thread that integrates in topic's theme, then you're eligible to counter argue with the other person's statement as long as it does not break any of the forum rules. My point was very clear, no such thing as "it's fine because the community will leech you for free because they feel bad for you" should ever be input in a suggestions thread, everyone here including yourself knows that the possibility of finding someone who is willing to waste time of their life leeching you for free without even knowing you just because you can only buy 1 AP reset every 24 hours (LIKE EVERYONE ELSE) should never be inferred as a positive suggestion to the matter.

What I do agree with is when people say that the game has been like this for 2 years and everyone else had to go through the same, so changing it only now may not make too much of a sense, and that is actually the only good reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    11:41 AM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Dude, chill ;-;

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    4:41 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Kyle

Kyle Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    9:41 AM
    Paladin
    its just a discussion??

8. Hiyo

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    Hiyo
    Camper
    yes my bad :p

9. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    I think this is the best approach regarding AP resets to be honest. Really hoping the staff takes this into consideration.

10. Taida

Taida Mixed Golem

May 30, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    10:41 AM
    Solstice
    The pearl event we have now imo, is a good base for this

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    8:41 AM
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Maybe login streaks

Something like:
    7 days in a row: 1 reset
    14 days in a row: 2 resets
    28 days in a row: 4 resets

No leeway though, if someone misses their 28th day they don't get to beg for the reward.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Tuti

Tuti Blue Snail

Aug 15, 2017
    Male
    Beginner
    DONUTS
    please low the prices of ao =D

13. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    no

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    4:41 PM
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    I'm still rolling with the AP reset bundles and/or make it something like the pearl event.
    Digging this too.
    But overall, I've seen both the pro/con of cheap AP resets. I don't like waiting to wash my char properly but I also don't want this server to end up as "Nightlord"Legends. See it as how willing to dedicate your char to bossing rather then something mandatory.
    OnionCoffee
    warrior is always and option

15. Scepter

Scepter Timer

Feb 20, 2016
    Male
    Singapore
    10:41 PM
    Sceptre
    Buccaneer
    Shinsoo
    Don't forget bishops, the server doesn't have enough of them OnionMuha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. MissBehaving

MissBehaving Mixed Golem

Apr 7, 2017
    Female
    PissBehaving
    I/L Arch Mage

But what is succumbering tho lmao

17. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    SUCC
    CUM

duh

18. Glissando

Glissando Pink Teddy

Jul 17, 2017
    Male
    10:41 PM
    Quaver
    Fighter
    Making AP resets too accessible, like some have suggested (scaling rewards with your playing time) in my opinion is not too feasible if we take a long-term view.

As such scaling rewards only increase the rate at which the gap widens between new and old players, creating inner circles and cliques in a server which is undesirable if we want to keep the community tight which is only possible because we are currently at a level playing field with how AP resets are distributed.

19. Lumina

Lumina Master Chronos

Jul 31, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    Night Lord
    BanStrike-1
    Lol how you didn't sense my sarcasm is beyond me. I'm affirming the point that my damage will be shit for a long time sarcastically saying people feel bad for me because that's how bad my damage is because AP reset is such a slow process due to the high cost.

Second. My leechers are girls from my guild and my irl friends. I've leeched my guy friends in GMS as a bishop for over 60 levels too and they didn't make a female char to entice me. Don't be mad because my char is a girl loool.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    Glad to know it was sarcasm, sure didn't look like it