1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

banned for killing with bags?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AzamatBagato, Oct 16, 2017.

Do you agree with this rules

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    16.5%
  2. No

76 vote(s)
    83.5%
  1. AzamatBagato

AzamatBagato Timer

Jul 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    9:16 AM
    AzamatBagato
    Thief
    Demure

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Mikael

Mikael Red Snail

Sep 5, 2015
    Male
    Apan
    Hermit
    Wore zohet
    I agre wit you GM shold not "BAN" for somuning bags is so bad.

GM Please no ban for somuning bag :/// is unfeir.

I tink is unfeir becose i boght 30 somuning bags and i want somun maledi.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    NOo∘⋅.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    3:16 PM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    My cleric safety charm has expired. Feel free to cum to me. I will not report anyone.

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Don't know where this info comes from

Literally 2 hours ago:

upload_2017-10-16_19-54-54.png

Maybe if you keep stalk the same 1 person and she/he ask you to leave, then its harassment, but thats unrelated to the sacks, and are general harassment rules.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Serin

Serin Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Apr 10, 2017
    Korea
    4:16 PM
    "misinterpretation"
    [​IMG]

7. mazi

mazi Mushmom

Aug 23, 2017
    Male
    Soundcloud
    12:16 AM
    mazi
    Beginner
    Summoning sacks are so toxic to the game why are they not removed yet??

People have expressed that they don't want summoning sacks in the game since the Halloween event started, and even Hiyo admitted that the community isn't mature enough for the sacks to be implemented yet. It really frustrates me when I die training at slime tree just because some butt-mongrel decides to walk in and summon a few Wraiths on top of me. Especially when I'm out at work for the day and cannot re-adjust my BT's settings to accommodate to have my character auto-cc whenever it detects someone enter the map with ill intents. I do not pay $50 a month to GamerSoul just to have my character killed by summoning sacks by some jerk who noob-hunt at slime trees, praying on us low level players for his own enjoyment. I'm sure other feels the same.

Please hurry up and remove these sacks from the game once and for all, as I am tired of being wrecked in the rectum whenever I bot on the bottom.

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  8. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    The vast majority wants summon sacks to stay. That's a fact.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Ghost.

Ghost. Nightshadow

Sep 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    3:16 AM
    Ghost/Reclaimer
    Night Lord
    Project
    Anticipate the staff to arbitrarily decide what constitutes as harrassment. Probably best to just avoid summoning sacks honestly.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    AzamatBagato

AzamatBagato Timer

Jul 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    AzamatBagato
    Thief
    Demure

11. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    you talk like your avatar

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mikael

Mikael Red Snail

Sep 5, 2015
    Male
    Apan
    Hermit
    Wore zohet
    you are a fuken recist? nattehond so stuped and idoit....

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    AzamatBagato

AzamatBagato Timer

Jul 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    AzamatBagato
    Thief
    Demure
    It all started out with me and some friends were going around towns and summon sacks at random people, just once. Not like some harassment. Then, a GM followed (me) since my friends went to summon at other places. The GM told me that I had been reported twice for harassment. The GM gave me a warning and we had a little debate about it. The GM saw me earlier summon a sack on a player. I asked if it was against the rules but it was not. So we started to go to different places and summon some sacks. After a while the GM came back to me and gave me this warning. We never stalked anyone, not a singel person told us to leave.

As this GM said earlier: ''if you are confident with yourself and how you will use the bags, please go ahead''
    How can anyone be confident summon a bag knowing they could get reported for harassment whitch could lead to a warning and maybe even ban.

I hear lots of players being confused about the rules regarding the sacks, as I speak for me and my friends who were with me during this time, it would be highly appreciated if it could be more clear of what a person can do and can not do with these bags in the near future.

Thank you for you'r time
    P.S we are not angry at anyone, we play for fun and debating for things we love :p

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kyle

Kyle Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    2:16 AM
    Paladin
    great post :thumbsup:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Speaking of my own experience there's times I was working on things in Kerning, when Cat Malady was bugged and what I saw is people keep following and going on top of people and unleasing summoning sacks on them in attempt to kill them.

Not one sack, not two, but many. There's times like that I would see that if the person told you to cut it off and you keep follow the person anyway and drop more sacks that it is harassment.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. OP
    OP
    AzamatBagato

AzamatBagato Timer

Jul 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    AzamatBagato
    Thief
    Demure
    I agree, following the same person over and over against their will, with multiple bags should definitely be harassment in my opinion as well XatAngry
    However, summon 1 bag and someone gets killed once does not really sound like harassment :angelic:

seems like summon bags in general are pretty controversial

Thanks for making it more clear :tick:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  17. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    I trust that is what you saw and interpreted from the situation, but it would really solidify your argument if you would post the footage so everyone could judge on their own. I think there's a chance that most people would have interpreted the situation differently.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ionian

ionian King Slime

Jun 1, 2017
    Male
    3:16 AM
    Ionian
    Magician
    I'm against harassment so no stalking someone and killing them over and over but really, using summoning sacks to kill noobs or low level characters is no different than asking a noob to go outside the ship on the ride to orbis for some BS reason just to get them killed. It's part of the game and I've always considered it friendly hazing. Hell, I started playing Maple back in 2005 and I have two hilarious memories of both happening to me. One time someone told me when I was level 12 on my first ride to Orbis to go outside the ship to see if I could see Orbis and I did. I still remember screaming "AHHH!" when the damn balrog killed me. And then cursing for 20 minutes when I respawned back in Victoria!

Another time, I remember being in Kerning and someone unleashed an Alien Gray sack on me and I just remember wondering the hell just happened. I was a noob and had never seen an Alien Gray before, ever, and especially not in Kerning! I just remember watching my poor character float above the tombstone while I just kept saying, "I have no idea what the hell just killed me!"

Hell, I still chuckle at the memories.

I guess it was different times. These days you gotta deal with the special snowflake "Don't look at me, it's offensive!" crowd now.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  19. PrettyLights

PrettyLights Timer

Oct 11, 2017
    12:16 AM
    Eh I had just started this server during this event. As a brand new player it was pretty terrible to die everytime I went to my town ( kerning). And i couldnt even buy potions because the shops in most channels were full of monsters as well. And if i went to the bathroom or was looking for a kpq or whatever someone would aggro over the flyings mobs to us, every time. I leveled up dark site but people would aggro the zombies to poison us. I mean summon sacks can br fun but that was my experience lv 10-30 literally every single time I went to kerning. I didnt bother to pq much because of this

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Stance88

Stance88 Dark Stone Golem

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Denmark
    Stance
    Hero
    Aeon
    Np. KPQ sux anyway ;) I don't understand the Q.Q about summon sacks, silly harrashment rule.

• Like Like x 1