1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

banned for killing with bags?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AzamatBagato, Oct 16, 2017.

Do you agree with this rules

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    16.5%
  2. No

76 vote(s)
    83.5%
  1. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    4:00 AM
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    agred, you spek tha good englash

2. skips

skips Snail

Oct 27, 2017
    Male
    3:00 AM
    Assassin
    well i reached level 30 without a problem, of course people summoned monsters but i just simply dodged them or just cc or wait till a high lvl kill the monsters. i dont see the problem of getting to drastically about this summon bags, they have always been a part of maple story, this maple is supposed to be a nostalgic Maple, it includes everything, of course harrassing is bad if someone follows you and kill you alot of time, but summoning just for fun without personal harrasing its normal.

i remember when i was a noob on the old maple and some crazy guy summoned a crimson barlog on Kerning, it was the scariest thing i ever seen and not even lvl 70 people could harm them. but it was so epic that even appeared on youtube.

i think everyone should chill a bit, anyway, getting from level 1 to 30 is not big deal, there is thousands of maps with good monsters to lvl, its impossible that someone would summon a bag in every map.

i try to take everything as an experience, they summoned monsters to me even yesterday, im just glad that is just these monsters and not the terrible ester eggs from long time ago that used to be hard to kill at low lvl and were at every single monster map. (still kinda fun)

one tip for everyone who is having problems with leveling and is under 30, go to dungeon, its a great place to level fast and i have never seen someone summoning bags there, its more interesting than kerningpq because it teach you how to level the old school way (real training with monsters).

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    4:00 PM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Tsuki suggest allowing/enabling the use of sacks, but only limited to ONE specific channel, so everyone is ready when they choose to enter the said channel

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Cora

Cora Selkie Jr.

Apr 3, 2017
    Female
    Germany
    10:00 AM
    Nier/EviHs
    i dont think it that extrem that we need 1 specific channel
    havent seen any summon mobs for a while now