1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Serious] Tier List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by boldaslove, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Tillimdead

Tillimdead Chronos

Jun 27, 2017
    Male
    5:02 PM
    Tillimdead
    F/P Arch Mage
    Tempus
    idk
    of course more people are gonna say i/l > f/p cus more people are i/l, i always wondered why that is, but it just be that way
    i'll say again in most 1v1 situations and in mobbing, f/p are better, although neo tokyo bosses are currently unfriendly to f/p (please read my thread, "Poison in neo tokyo")
    and like you said, the current meta is shaolin-based which f/p get the edge at

2. Diego

Diego Capt. Latanica

Jun 7, 2015
    4:02 PM
    Oh but I'm just lvl 176 RIP

3. Angbak

Angbak Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    5:02 AM
    Angbak
    Bishop
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. takolovelive

takolovelive Chronos

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    takoEri
    Paladin
    GodDuckness
  5. Tillimdead

Tillimdead Chronos

Jun 27, 2017
    Male
    Tillimdead
    F/P Arch Mage
    Tempus
  6. Angbak

Angbak Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    Angbak
    Bishop
    Targas have a weakness to the ice element while being resistant to fire (and vice versa for scar)

Without washing, shads are able to tank up to about 10k (without HB). While drks normally zerk, they're still able to tank up quite a bit of damage with HB.

Also, warriors in general are easier to wash WITHOUT adding base int (unscrolled zak helm + egged htp = 1 wash per level) hence it's more likely that warriors are at least slightly washed.

With magic guard, a mage is able to tank up to ~15k damage (assuming t10 ring)

7. Tillimdead

Tillimdead Chronos

Jun 27, 2017
    Male
    Tillimdead
    F/P Arch Mage
    Tempus
    i/l doesnt use ice for 1v1, they use lightning, a f/p would ironically be the one to benefit from a weakness to ice, as the f/p summon is an ice element.
    and yep shads can easily tank 10k, and they also have the most avoidability in the game, shadow shifter, smoke screen, avoidability, and i-frames from bs
    drks with zerk can basically only tank 15k even with hb, other warriors are tankier
    Youre right that magic guard basically multiplies a mages hp by 5x, but considering my main is a mage, i can say its not as good as it sounds. Our ultimates drain alot of our hp (mp) and in bosses like horntail, not paying attention for a split second can mean death cus of dispel. Also, having basically no avoidability isn't fun

8. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    I thought every class other than mages and warriors gets an F grinding from 1 to 120. Warriors and maybe shadowers get a C at best. That 120-150 base int is a pretty big handicap f3
    **based on relative grinding speed

On a more serious note, shadowers at himes shouldn't outgrind i/l at gallos.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. Tillimdead

Tillimdead Chronos

Jun 27, 2017
    Male
    Tillimdead
    F/P Arch Mage
    Tempus
    Himes isnt even the current meta f3

10. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
  11. OP
    OP
    boldaslove

boldaslove Dark Stone Golem

Jul 19, 2015
    BoldAsLove
    I/L Wizard
    Synergy
    Seeing categories like:
    Bossing, grinding, solo griding
    Single target DPS, funding
    Suvivability, Grinding 0-30, 30-70, 70-120
    individual boss rank( Zak, Anego, Scar, HT, Toad, Big Foot)

Makes me think a giant poll of some sort is in order? This makes a tier list seem so much bigger than what I was attempting.

Its all really good for discussion, too.