1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New guy here

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Dynamoster, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Dynamoster

Dynamoster Blue Snail

Jan 26, 2019
    Male
    2:01 AM
    Dynamoster
    Pirate
    Honor
    As the title states, I'm a new addition to this Maple Legends server. I found out about this server while browsing through Twitch and noticed the Maplestory had a larger than anticipated viewership. The third most viewed stream at that time was Eiji on this server. I started watching and thought it would be fun to play an Old School Maple server again.

A little bit about me, I'm a college student going for a degree in geography and work part-time as a fleet mechanic. Other games I play include ARK, Castle Crashers, Halo, KH, and LoL. If any of you want to play those games I'm almost always down. (Note: When KH3 comes out I will be cutting out all other games until I beat it.)

I'm making a Buccaneer currently, we'll see if I actually make it that far, but here's hoping. I'm more of a casual player and I hope I can make some friends here on this server. Maplestory always seems to have a way of creating good friendships that last even outside the game.

Hope to see you in game!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    4:01 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Hey man, welcome to the server! Make sure to check out our guide section and new player charity (linked in my signature).

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them:heartbeat:

Happy mapling!

3. likey

likey Timer

Jan 12, 2018
    4:01 PM
    Latch
    Bowmaster
    Perion
    heyy whats up!! welcome to legends :) enjoy your stay!