1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Assassin no HP washing

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Simyohaney, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Simyohaney

Simyohaney Blue Snail

Mar 4, 2019
    Male
    2:47 PM
    Simyohaney
    Assassin
    Hey,

I just started on this server about a week ago and made an assassin as my first character as I always liked them the most. However I played maple when I was a kid and wasn't familiar with end game things such as HP washing. I am not funded I only have about 4mil Mesos and I am level 42. I don't want to pour my ap into Int and be useless dps wise for the entire game and I can't afford even decent Int. equips. Should I just give up and make a diffrent class if I plan on going far in this game or can a regular non dexless non HP washed Sin be viable in the later levels?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Angbak

Angbak Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    4:47 AM
    Angbak
    Bishop
    It really depends on how much you want to invest into the game. Hp washing is first needed at level 155-160 for horntail. As a very rough gauge, you'll need at least 500-600 hours before reaching that stage .(I'll probably do the math in the near future) if you think that you're going to invest that much time into the game, then go for some washing .Otherwise, it's better to just enjoy what you have right now

3. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    4:47 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    You can, indeed, hp wash as an unfunded level 4x sin. You just need to sacrifice some DPS to put some base ints (I think around 40, but I myself never had to hp wash an unfunded sin.)

You can also get int gears as you go on. Start with cheap stuff. I think cape is the cheapest int gear to get.

What you don't want to do is waiting until you level too much. Make your decision soon so that you have more (or not) mp to wash with.

There is also something called MP wash, but this uses more vote cash and generally not recommended for classes other than mages. If you decide to not HP wash right now, but decide to later, MP washing might be something you want to do.

4. hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    11:47 PM
    Thief
    remake your assassin and make a cleric / mage
    save nx and when you have enough nx and enough int gear (to lvl up with for hp wash) start lvling your assassin
    meanwhile you can sell leech and farm maps and do boss runs with your mage for mesos so u can fund your nl (very expensive class)
    then when your nl is finally hp washed and back to normal int you can just ditch your mage class, sell your int equip and play solo nl :)
    YES HP WASH IS FUN

5. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    You don't necessarily have to wash a lot, investing in basic items along the way such as an int wand, zhelm, deputy, earrings, lpq glasses, monster book ring, and such are great ways.

Most dont cost too much and zhelm and deputy help with your damage anyways.

there are various ways to get hp without washing now so you don't have to worry too much about missing end game content.

6. Lidas

Lidas Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    Lidas
    Bowmaster
    as bowmaster (same hp as NL) who didnt wash much im telling you, start base int as soon as you can. it will save you a lot of truble in the future.
    and try to focus on int gear when you get more mesos.
    if you want to play normally this might be the wrong server for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    You can definately play this server with very little washing. This is not a set requirement to do so, but a luxury for people who dont want to concentrate while bossing aswell as pot efficiency.

You can easily get over 1500 hp just from items that dont hinder your damage.

Book ring - 1000
    Elin ring - 100
    Mon - 300
    Pet hp - averaging around 100 per pet to even 200+ (300)

That's easily 1700 hp right there, 2000 if you consider 200 hp per pet equip.

8. Lidas

Lidas Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    Lidas
    Bowmaster
    lets say that around level 180 you want to be able to survive all bosses.
    by level 180 NL will have 6.5k hp or less. some bosse rigt now in the game need around 7.5k. and future bosses like pink bean might need more.(we dont know yet if staff want to keep the server hp wash optional).
    even if you can dodge all bosses attacks ppl will want the hp washers, that can survive anyway, for their party.
    so unless something change always wash on this server.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019