1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Meso Guard skill

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by JessicaJones, Jun 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. JessicaJones

JessicaJones Red Snail

Jun 1, 2019
    Male
    7:54 AM
    JessicaJones
    Chief Bandit
    When I use meso guard I keep lose mesos while I get hit by monsters but the HP bar lose the SAME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE RECIEVED!
    What is supposed to happen?:
    I suppose to lose only 10% of the damage received, for example: if I got hit 100 from a monster it suppose to lose 10 HP points from my HP bar and 90 MESOS.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    when I fight monsters and keep dying instead of being protected by mesos.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    12:54 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Hi JessicaJones,

We haven't heard from anyone else about Meso Guard being bugged, so this is new to us.

Do you have any wz edits applied?

If possible, would you mind making a video of this bug happening? Otherwise I'm not sure how we can debug this since it doesn't seem to be a problem for everyone.

3. OP
    OP
    JessicaJones

JessicaJones Red Snail

Jun 1, 2019
    Male
    7:54 AM
    JessicaJones
    Chief Bandit
    sorry for mistaken, theres wrong number provided by me.
    it should be 50% damage protected and lose mesos 90% from the protected damage .
    anyway , I don't know if really how to make video since I use Mac but if there any guide I can use, I will do it .

4. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    6:54 AM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    as far as i know, you aren't experiencing a bug, but, you can easily test it. I just did with mine, and maxed im supposed to lose 79% of the value from the dmg, in mesos, and it did.

Unless something is wrong by it being lvl 1, which i dont think, it should work properly SlimeGrin

So in your case, if you get hit by 100 dmg, you should lose 50 HP and 45 mesos
    (Take in consideration that the dmg you see when you get the hit is already reduced by 50%)