1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove Event drops 'party loot cooldown timer'

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by redblueblur, Jun 9, 2020.

Remove Event drops 'party loot cooldown timer'

1. Yes

28.6%
  2. No

71.4%
  1. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    7:06 PM
    Z00M
    Beginner
    Drops currently w/o party loot timer:
    - common gach
    - NX coupons

1. Big cream puff
    - covers Gold gach (gach in general even with the special effects) and we cant see it clearly, maybe bring back the old wz edit to show a smaller popup or increase the special effects or minimize the puff size?
    - Players who i grind with/or self leech have full etc and the pet doesnt loot it. (also if theres no item pouch)

2. Gold gacha (have the party loot cooldown timer off)
    - reduces non-party stealing chances
    - self leeching and it takes time to loot on my main (pet doesnt loot it)
    - currently as it is, opens the door to stealers of which i've recently experienced (camped my gach while my main was too far away to loot and had to resort to looting on my main since its nearer, if the stealers got faster ping, goodbye my gold gach) so this may be a change to safeguard our drops.

3. Spring Coins

2. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    7:06 AM
    DMsRebirth
    I'd rather wait 10 seconds than to risk some random passby picking up my drops thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    4:06 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    this shit happens way too often, and ppl try to report it but its too late

4. OP
    OP
    redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    7:06 PM
    Z00M
    Beginner
    If you don't already know, what was suggested is to apply (remove timer) to party members only so we can self loot our drops with ease and that non party members will have to wait for the cooldowntimer to loot.