1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Bucc Training Q's

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by vampiredio, Jun 29, 2020.

1. vampiredio

vampiredio Brown Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Washington
    12:27 AM
    cuppyteeth
    Buccaneer
    Howdy yall,

I have a 105 Marauder and I was curious where the best places for me to train are right now; please don't suggest leeching as I don't leech.

I have 6.8k HP, currently my somersault kick does ~4-6k and energy charge does ~8-14k, I've been training at CD's since 78 but I'm feeling the 100-120 slump. CD's has gotten pretty unbearably slow since there isn't always a priest/bish in the party, I average ~0.75-0.85%epm. Someone recommended Himes but I've never seen a marauder/bucc duo at Himes before and I'm not even sure if it's a viable place for me to duo. Are there any other duo/party training areas that I can utilize right now, or am I just kind of stuck with the long grind to 120 at CD's?

Thank you for any help!

2. Prudence55

Prudence55 Stone Golem

May 16, 2020
    Male
    2:27 AM
    Poignant
    Bishop
    WeeniesHutJr
    no leech gang. Gang gang

Unfortunately there's no best places. I can only suggest to try out other training spots that's best for you and how it feels and just vibes with you. Don't mess with the meta training spots. For example, I did a variety of training maps from to Dual Ghost Pirates to Vikerolas, grinded a couple levels at Temple of Time, did a few levels at Gallos (Best imo especially for Power Ores) from level 93 to 115.

As you stated from someone, Himes are probably best to 120 with a Priest. Grim Phantom Watches for a change of scenery with a Priest on the most bottom floor and you on the two platforms above the most bottom or solo, due to the spawn rate being good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    vampiredio

vampiredio Brown Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Washington
    cuppyteeth
    Buccaneer
    I'm gonna give the lower floors in ludi a shot for a change of scenery if nothing else, best to move around to avoid burnout, ty for ur advice!

4. Galcian

Galcian Mushmom

Jun 1, 2017
    Male
    3:27 AM
    Galcian
    Pirate
    Gallopera is pretty good tbh. They drop good scrolls too.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. likey

likey Timer

Jan 12, 2018
    3:27 PM
    Latch
    Bowmaster
    Perion
    gallos was my home from 85-120 tbh

6. joota

joota Mr. Anchor Retired Staff

Jul 13, 2019
    Buccaneer
    Freelancer
    If you have energy drain maxed (flash fist+drain), you can try to kill some headless horseman to mix things up a little.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1