1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Not getting the correct mp after level up

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Enaragon, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Enaragon

Enaragon Slime

Jan 15, 2017
    Male
    7:44 AM
    Beginner
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    upload_2020-10-6_14-59-8.png
    upload_2020-10-6_14-58-30.png
    What is supposed to happen?:

Because of my 70 int, I should be getting 12 additional MP per level. However, last few levels I have only been getting 11 int despite wearing equips equal to 70 int. When I remove my wand, I fall below 70 int, and when I level, I still get 11 int. I think it may be a rounding error. Please fix, I spent a lot of mesos on these int equips. If possible, could I get refunded 4MP or so?
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    Over the last couple of levels, as well as comparing my MP with fellow friends who have the same level of int. I have considerably lower MP despite having the same int levels.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    1. Be me.
    2. Spend 30m+ on int equips.
    3. Find out that the last 10+ levels I have been getting 10 less int worth.

Extra information (optional):

Attached Files:

2. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    1:44 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Are you sure it's not your equips giving off different amounts of MP?

3. OP
    OP
    Enaragon

Enaragon Slime

Jan 15, 2017
    Male
    Beginner
    None of the equipment that I take out and replace have mana. Only my glasses and shoes have mana, and I don't take those off or replace those when leveling.

EDIT: Did not get glasses until level 48 and those add 20 mana.

4. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    You get 4-6 MP upon leveling up and 7 from your equips, leading to 11-13 MP per level up. A lot of calculators don't take into account the randomness since over many levels you get around the average anyways

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Enaragon

Enaragon Slime

Jan 15, 2017
    Male
    Beginner
    Interesting, so its just been pure coincidence that I've been getting 11 MP for the last 5 levels? Didn't know that.

So it has been a .33^5=0.0039 chance of this happening. A 0.4% occurrence. CRAP IM SO UNLUCKY.

• Great Work Great Work x 1