1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fennec Fox

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Poppi, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poppi

Poppi Capt. Latanica

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    11:10 AM
    Shiba
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    I would love if the fennec fox could be added into the donator cash shop... somehow FoxLove

2. Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    12:10 PM
    I dont want to stand at ur way .
    But if everyone will ask for the one item they desire to be added it will make chaos around them while some items get accepted and some are not ,
    And that can cause people to get be angry

3. OP
    OP
    Poppi

Poppi Capt. Latanica

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    11:10 AM
    Shiba
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    Well, at the moment the donator shop is pretty dull and they might be looking for more suggestions on items to add to it, so i though i might aswell make a suggestion :p

4. Jaikor

Jaikor Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 5, 2015
    2:10 AM
    We're open to suggestions on what to implement to show our appreciation to donators as long as its not gamebreaking.

5. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    5:10 AM
    Moderator Post
    Also mentioned in the comprehensive thread about new pets so moving to accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.