1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

More client resolution

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by redblueblur, Aug 28, 2021.

1. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    12:01 PM
    Z00M
    Beginner
    To have the ability to choose from more variations of client resolution or allow some form of customizability.

currently we only have:
    0 = 800x600
    1 = 1024x768
    2 = 1366x768

I think it's been quite awhile since the 3 default sizes of client resolution to choose from released. However, not all sizes allow us to view the map spawns and drops below or above our characters. such as some leeching maps and grinding maps. Personally i would love to play with (3 = 1024x1000), so this way i'm able to utilize my full screen height and at the same time view spawns below certain maps.

2. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    6:01 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Problem with this, as it might have not been well described when the new resolutions were made, is that the maps have to be graphically customized for the specific client.

Else you would be seeing empty spots, bad graphics overalying or stuff like that in general.
    More resolutions equals more annoying graphics fixing for Kimmy / Editors

3. Koneko

Koneko Orange Mushroom

Jan 21, 2021
    Female
    9:01 PM
    KonekoDxD
    Bandit, Chief Bandit
    Isn't this why we have the Opacity program that lets you adjust your client size/opacity? or is that not allowed anymore because I use it to make my 800x600 client be 1920x1080 while still staying true to the nostalgic 800x600 resolution. (Also Imagine I get banned for using this :cry: )