1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion to add Under the Maple Tree... chair as a reward again next anni.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xCheesecake, Dec 29, 2021.

1. xCheesecake

xCheesecake King Slime

Mar 5, 2019
    Female
    2:20 AM
    Bandit
    Oddjobs
    Hi. From my understanding, MapleLegends had this chair as a reward in one of the previous anniversary events, but an untradeable version as event chairs were not made tradeable at the time.

As shown owned by a user from postcard's Chair thread here.
    Traditionally this chair was known to be obtained by handing in a golden maple leaf to Gaga. The golden maple leaf is one of the items players can loot when the maple tree explodes after it's fully grown in a special map.

There's also an alternate version of the same chair named Underneath the Maple Tree... which was a reward for Maple's 6th anni, (the original's from the 4th anni.)

Since event chairs are now made tradeable, is it possible to make this chair available again for players? Or are the descriptions of this chair and the requirements to obtain it not feasible for future anniversary events?

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    8:20 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Would rather see the existing one made tradeable then to see a re-release

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    xCheesecake

xCheesecake King Slime

Mar 5, 2019
    Female
    2:20 AM
    Bandit
    Oddjobs
    That's my intention with the suggestion, but as of yet there haven't been signs of supply of this chair in the market or in the game as far as I can tell, (feel free to correct me though). So the idea was to re-introduce supply into the game preferably one that's tradeable to allow for circulation.

4. Karn

Karn Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    3:20 PM
    Karn, Fayden
    Buccaneer
    Favela
  5. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    8:20 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Try the pink round chair from the valentines event that you cant even drop or get rid of if you wanted to

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    1:20 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    just offer an obscene amount of meso and one will (probably) pop out somewhere

• Agree Agree x 3