1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make DrK Zerking More Palatable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GLauski, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    6:31 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Not being able to pot beyond 16.5k is actually a massive nerf. There are plenty of situations where you have to pot beyond 16.5k to survive the next hit. I have to right click the buff AND heal before the hit lands? Uhm no.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    2:46 AM
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    Remembering to cast a skill that has always been a passive would be ass for the longer DK players, new Dk's probably wouldn't notice it much (unless they played DK recently on other servers and would call it weird). Think about SI 'fix' and people had to remember casting booster, I'm glad I didn't have a warrior before then my self.
    Changing passive to active will have complications one way or another, you'd also have to think of a duration of 'buff' to be active, activation animation and what not, not to mention dispells although you'd have to buff again anyway, its just one more to activate.

3. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    8:46 AM
    Beginner
    Had another post w similar suggestion, was not possible at all for this custom due to client limitations. Pretty sure tier-ed zerk was suggested somewhere and client wouldn't be able to keep up with the changes in hp to allocate the appropriate dmg multiplier. Pro tip, use 800x600 client where ur HP bars are closer to your character, less eye travel time.

again, this is one of many similar suggestions over many years suggesting the same main points. Could admin just collate all similar thread if possible thanks.