1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make raffle reset daily

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ayderac, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Ayderac

Ayderac Pink Teddy

Mar 13, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    7:43 PM
    Ayderac
    Bishop
    Abyss
    Hello,

So far this event is looking super cool and the QoL is amazing in my opinion. Rates seems very nice and rewarding.

However I've noticed that the raffle quest (which I love) is on a 20hour cooldown again instead of a daily reset. Please please pleaseeee make it reset daily instead as bosses.

Today for example: my raffle resets in 6hours, I'm home for lunch and could have done my raffle now. I'm not gonna be able to play anything more today which will make me miss the raffle for today.

This type of reset timer makes me feel a little forced to play at specific times and therefore maybe not do it because I'm doing something IRL or vice versa.

Also big thanks and shoutouts to the staff for your amazing work on this server!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:43 PM
    Moderator Post
    Quests that appear on the NPC's head cannot be reset by daily resets due to client limitations. Maybe we sometime look into it, but not now. 20 is the best we can do for now.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Ayderac

Ayderac Pink Teddy

Mar 13, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    7:43 PM
    Ayderac
    Bishop
    Abyss
    Fair enough, thank you for the answer Kimmy! I understand that there's more pressing matters but it would be lovely if there's a solution to it eventually :heartbeat:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    11:43 AM
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    One good thing about having 20hour reset for the quest, is being able to progressively roll back the timer by 4 hours every completion, to an hour that’s more suitable for anyone.
    • Especially if you have irl things to do, can roll back the quest for the next day so you can do them earlier without irl conflicts

Also would be able to gain back a whole day if you roll back the quest 6-7 times.