1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lower the time for 'dance' event timer

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PostureCheck, Aug 15, 2022.

1. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    8:37 AM
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
  2. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Adding teleporters that drop you off ground away from other teleporters could have been an interesting skill-based method of dodging those impossible death traps.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    OOO true! Sort of like those Under-Stage access doors "teleporters" you can use to dodge the impossible hazards.

4. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    5:37 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    I guess having bad luck isn’t a bug :) I’ve tried 15+ times and it keeps happening, so I’ll just sit this out

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    I believe in you!! Some people were saying that if you only move a little bit at a time, you'll be to dodge everything.

This is kind of a guide for it:

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/mmf-dance.46844

6. randomhs

randomhs Timer

May 25, 2020
    11:37 AM
    randomHS
    Oyasumi
    From my experience, I think you'll have a better chance of success standing around here
    [​IMG]

The only thing I get hit by here are 3 in a row musical note and knockback mispositioning but everything else is pretty much dodgeable (you should have enough time to dodge lasers and water balloons unless really unlucky rng lol).

• Agree Agree x 2