1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Crystal ilbis

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Martin, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Martin

Martin Selkie Jr.

May 6, 2015
    4:28 PM
    Retired legendary player
    I would like to suggest adding crystal ilbis to the game. Its only the 2nd best star, but alot of people want it because of its cool look. Ive thought about a few ways to implement them into the game:

The best way to implement them imo would be to make them craftable at Mos (the dude that crafts dragon weapons). The recipie could be something like an ilbi, 10m meso, 10 luk crystals and maybe 2 dex crystals. This way they wouldnt be easy to make, but still not as hard as furies.

Another way could be to add them to gach but that is ResidentSleeper. It would also be possible to add crystal shards / naricain jewel to gach and make crystal ilbis crafteable the way it was in gms.

• Like Like x 13
  2. 3DegreeChill

3DegreeChill Master Chronos

Apr 18, 2015
    9:28 AM
    Felicia
    Priest
    Majestic
    i think new item implements should involve wisdom crystals, even if its illogical. no one likes them :(
    #wisdomcrystalsmatter

• Like Like x 2
  3. Buffles

Buffles Dark Stone Golem

Dec 9, 2015
    Male
    Buffles
    Paladin
    I think if crystals ilbis were to be added they should be crafted through iTCG like they were in GMS and additionally bring in the rest of the iTCG items :rolleyes:
    bosshunters, stompers and cilbis :love:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Losj

Losj Capt. Latanica

Apr 28, 2015
    Dark Knight
    Project
    I am pretty sure someone mentioned they will not implement ITCG items. To back up there point I see why it could cause some issues (if this is what they really want).
    Main thing is Face Stompers and Stormcasters. Currently our market is shit as it is. There is rarely anything to sell and scrolls are fairly bad already. If we would get Face Stompers it would devalue not only shoes for most classes but also all the shoe scrolls. Why get a dex shoe when you got 15 att shoes? You might as well add 15 base dex at that point. Now all shoe for dex scrolls are useless making our economy even worse as it is. Chaos scrolls will go up in price even more. They are already rare as it is and would probably frustrate a lot of players. Stormcaster gloves would feel like a cheat for most people. +5 60% it and you have a 15 att glove well atm people struggle to even get 14 att gloves. It would also devalue a lot of our work.

I do think they should figure out a way to add Crystal Ilbies. It is not better then Furies therefor they will not lose value and they look amazing. It would not hurt to toss this in seeing so many people want these stars for the longest time now. It would be nice if it would be implemented like MMopQrsMMopQrs said via a way of crafting it (ofc with reasonable crafting material).

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    5:28 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    +1
    And you can say the same for red socks...
    2 att shoes i think its also kinda bad for the current status of server but we gotta suffer until 2017 OnionF2

6. Dean

Dean Stone Golem

Apr 13, 2015
    Male
    Bulgaria
    Dean/Experience
    Corsair
    Demure
    But the whole idea of the game is to get higher level and get better gear, isn't it :c (excluding the social aspect)? I'm not trying to argue but people already having Dex shoes or 11-13 att wgs isn't a valid reason NOT to add the iTCG system. As a competitive player I really like changes and innovations. Stormcaster gloves and Facestompers would be something hard to craft and eventually scroll. Only the players that put enough time and effort in the game would be able to make the money to buy them/farm the items needed for the crafting.It'd be something for end game, I hope you understand my point.
    Personal experience: When I played a server that's similiar to Legends I didn't even know Stompers exist. I scrolled DEX shoes for my shadower and played with them for a good 3-4 months. During this time I finally found out that they do exist and it motivated me to get enough money so I could afford them. I was literally spending most of my time in-game trying to improve my gear. Then when I finally reached 17x I had enough money to afford good shoes and was really satisfied with myself, that my effort and time finally paid off. And believe me it is not easy at all to get "15 att shoes" :D. With the current rate of chaos scrolls on the server that would literally take either a shit load of luck or months to make such shoe and meanwhile you'd use the DEX shoes so they aren't gone to waste.
    The reason I'm writing this is to get to the point that even now that I have Dex scrolled shoes on my corsair but it'd be dope for Stompers to be added so I can look forward to making one. I'm sorry but "I already have dex shoes, i don't wanna be bothered to scroll new shoes" (something I've heard from another player) just doesn't count as a valid argument imo. If you don't want to spend time for that - then don't. But don't take that away from players that DO want it. v62 is already pretty boring to late-game.
    There is always "good" and "better", like most of the things in life.

And I wasn't referring to you specifically but in general ^^.

7. Losj

Losj Capt. Latanica

Apr 28, 2015
    Dark Knight
    Project
    I never said I was against it personally. I just stated some points why I can understand they would not like to implement it. I am all for it but I think the Crystal Ilbies should be added regardless if people agree or disagree with adding the other items from iTCG

Just to clear this up I agree with you. There should be more items in game for mid game and end game but that's argument for a diff topic ;D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dean

Dean Stone Golem

Apr 13, 2015
    Male
    Bulgaria
    Dean/Experience
    Corsair
    Demure
    Haha yeah, I know. I was referring to the people discussing iTCG system as a whole.
    And yeah +1, I agree with the statement that Crystal Ilbis should be added SlimeBlush

9. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    3:28 PM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hMScRiO3Vv

Do it. Do it. please. please....

• Like Like x 4
  10. maleficious

maleficious Horny Mushroom

Apr 15, 2015
    Cleavage
    Dragon Knight
    Imagine

Oh wow, a GOOD comment? What is this.. +1

11. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    If i remember correctly, someone was willing to trade their account for a pair of crystal ilbies. Looks like i got a nightlord now boys Kappa

• Like Like x 3
  12. Ghost.

Ghost. Nightshadow

Sep 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    10:28 AM
    Ghost/Reclaimer
    Night Lord
    Project
    +1 I like the idea of crafting them.

13. Hellcat

Hellcat Mushmom

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Kerning City
    3:28 PM
    Hellcat
    Hermit
    I'd like ice illbis in the game, but they shouldnt be easy to craft, before every sin walks around with them

• Like Like x 3
  14. OmbReanrd

OmbReanrd Master Chronos

Nov 11, 2020
    Québec
    Fara
    Paladin
    Just make them a star nx cover along with steelies icicles and snowball while at it

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    11:28 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
  16. OmbReanrd

OmbReanrd Master Chronos

Nov 11, 2020
    Québec
    Fara
    Paladin
    Just like my wish to have something along the line of :
    5k donor single use item would do:
    Remove expiration date and stats of an equipable item. Give them status of a cash item. Can be used on throwing star.

Would allow to have our beloved MMF earrings and dark raccoon mask, exclusive event equips to persist trough time making characters having more varied instead of the whole server have the same sets that was offered in recent previous events

Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 4
  17. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    11:28 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I agree with what was said, a lot of equipment (star too) could be put to good use as visual items