1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dunas 2 Clear Requirement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pikaqiu, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Pikaqiu

Pikaqiu Blue Snail

Nov 6, 2022
    Female
    8:23 AM
    Pikaqiu
    Bishop
    Humble
    Hey Staff Team!

I was doing NT questline on my characters of various levels ranging from lv137 to lv176. I was able to clear NT bosses up to Dunas 2 without requiring to hit the boss once on any of my characters.
    However, when I reached Dunas 2, my bishop (lv176) was able to clear without hitting Dunas 2 once, but not on my Bucc (lv137). My bucc did not get a clear for Dunas 2 even tho it was in the main party. *Refer to my Screenshot below
    [​IMG]

I think it would be nice to have it all standardized throughout the entire NT questline. Looking forward to hearing your feedback on this! :) Have a good day~

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Endorphinss

Endorphinss Mixed Golem

Jul 28, 2021
    Male
    3:23 AM
    Endorphins
    nt quests are the buggiest, most annoying and long for no good reason quests in this game.
    im in favor to any suggestion to make them easier or less demanding.

• Like Like x 1
  3. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    7:23 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    maybe the level was too low to recieve exp (and kill count) so try hitting it on your bucc

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Pikaqiu

Pikaqiu Blue Snail

Nov 6, 2022
    Female
    8:23 AM
    Pikaqiu
    Bishop
    Humble
    Yes, that's what I suspected and did second run of Dunas 2 and use my bucc to hit it once. I manage to clear after that.
    But the main suggestion of the post is to make it consistent because my bucc was not able to leech (or meet the level requirement of) Bergamot, Dunas, and Nibelung either but was able to clear without needing me to hit it once.

If we could just have the whole entire NT questline be standardised, most "new" players or players who just started their NT questline would not get confused by it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    9:23 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    for nt1 is just talk with the crystal
    for nt 2 need be on lv range or at least hit 1 time