1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Summer 2023 Cosmetics Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Keilianus, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    10:42 PM
    Cosmetics guide for the 2023 Summer Event. This guide is currently still incomplete, but I will continuously update the guide as I get items in game. For a general guide on the event, check out MirrorsMirrors cheat sheet here.

Notes:

1. The guide is broken up into two sections based on the preference of the viewer. The first has cosmetics grouped together in larger images and the second has more zoomed in images for each individual set.

2. I'll update the guide as the event goes along with screenshots from ML, but I may pull screenshots from GMS as placeholders towards the beginning of the event if they exist, particularly for chairs and pets. If I think there are any differences, I will note it in the guide.

As always, if there are specific screenshots you want, please let me know!

:pinkbean: SUMMER 2023 COSMETICS :pinkbean:

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hair (top to bottom): Chic Ponytail Hair, Half Chickpea Hair, Foggy Amelie Hair, Mini Heart Bun Hair, Elfine Ponytail, Heavy Ponytail Hair, Pretty Chic Mix Girl Hair
    Faces (left to right): Colorful Pupil, Shy Face, Absentminded Face, Languid Face, Enticing Face, Lara Face, Cried Yesterday Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hairs (top to bottom): Cain Hair, Pretty Charming Mix Boy Hair, Tousled Surfer Hair, Crescendo Hair, Lavin Hair, New Rondo Hair, Sleepwalk Hair
    Faces (left to right): Colorful Pupil, Pensive Face, Absentminded Face, Languid Face, Enticing Face, Lara Face, Cried Yesterday Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Colorful Pupil, Shy Face, Absentminded Face, Languid Face, Enticing Face, Lara Face, Cried Yesterday Face
    Lens Colors (left to right): Black, Blue, Red, Green, Hazel, Sapphire, Violet, Amethyst, White

If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.

Note the Cried Yesterday Face does not have a white variant.
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Colorful Pupil, Pensive Face, Absentminded Face, Languid Face, Enticing Face, Lara Face, Cried Yesterday Face
    Lens Colors (left to right): Black, Blue, Red, Green, Hazel, Sapphire, Violet, Amethyst, White

If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.

[​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    Faces (top to bottom): Colorful Pupil, Shy Face, Absentminded Face, Languid Face, Enticing Face, Lara Face, Cried Yesterday Face
    [​IMG]

M FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    Faces (top to bottom): Colorful Pupil, Pensive Face, Absentminded Face, Languid Face, Enticing Face, Lara Face, Cried Yesterday Face
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. Each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon standing, and with a 2-handed weapon standing, and for sets that have distinctive capes or weapons, with a ladder image. If there are two outfits in the set, both are shown in the leftmost sprite, and then the outfits are switched for the other two sprites.
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon has its jump effect in the first row, and then a swing effect on the bottom left and a stab effect on the bottom right. There are other weapon effects for different swings/stabs, and I will update this thread with animations as I get them.

Note the bunny in the Cool Summer Ice Bucket image is actually the cape, not the weapon effect.
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon is shown with 1H and 2H standing positions, a jump position, and one swing and stab position to show weapon effects. Animations of each weapon will be added as I acquire in game.
    [​IMG]
    CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PETS

Currently listing placeholder images from GMS/other sources; I will update when I obtain the pets
    [​IMG]
    From L to R, Cream Bean, Cream Slime, Cream Yeti
    [​IMG]

CHAIRS

There are a total of five chairs you can obtain from this event, three from exchange and two from raffle. Thank you SyrinzSyrinz for the still images! Some of the animations are a little stuttery due to the looping, but they are smooth in game.
    Untradeable, can be gotten for 400 points through Beryl. You can fish on this chair!
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Untradeable, can be gotten for 400 points through Beryl. You can fish on this chair!
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Tradeable, can be gotten through raffle by speaking to Claret.
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    [​IMG]
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    [​IMG]

:pinkbean: INVIDIDUAL COSMETIC IMAGES :pinkbean:

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Faces (left to right):Colorful Pupil, Shy Face, Absentminded Face, Languid Face, Enticing Face, Lara Face, Cried Yesterday Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    Faces (left to right): Colorful Pupil, Pensive Face, Absentminded Face, Languid Face, Enticing Face, Lara Face, Cried Yesterday Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. Each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon standing, and with a 2-handed weapon standing, and for sets that have distinctive capes or weapons, with a ladder image. If there are two outfits in the set, both are shown in the leftmost sprite, and then the outfits are switched for the other two sprites.

Weapon effects are also added for the sets that come with weapons. Each weapon has its jump effect in the first row, and then a swing effect on the bottom left and a stab effect on the bottom right. There are other weapon effects for different swings/stabs, and I will update this thread with animations as I get them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Note the bunny in the Cool Summer Ice Bucket image is actually the cape, not the weapon effect.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon is shown with 1H and 2H standing positions, a jump position, and one swing and stab position to show weapon effects. Animations of each weapon will be added as I acquire in game.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PETS

Currently listing placeholder images from GMS/other sources; I will update when I obtain the pets
    [​IMG]
    From L to R, Cream Bean, Cream Slime, Cream Yeti
    [​IMG]

CHAIRS

There are a total of five chairs you can obtain from this event, three from exchange and two from raffle. Thank you SyrinzSyrinz for the still images! Some of the animations are a little stuttery due to the looping, but they are smooth in game.
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    [​IMG]
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 23
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    11:42 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    and the guide comes before the game, great work

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Syrinz

Syrinz Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    10:42 AM
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    I love this thread.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. 8TEEN

8TEEN Chronos

Apr 28, 2020
    Female
    Macbeth, Viona, Torrie, Wilson
    Paladin, Bishop, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    THANKU I APPRECIATE UUUUUUUU
    for doing this so consistently AND QUICK

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Suns

Suns Snail

Sep 10, 2023
    Female
    3:42 AM
    Suns
    Assassin
    DisneyLand
    I love this face! But I'm so disappointed with the f2, f3, f6 and maybe f5 expressions MapleF4

6. OP
    OP
    Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    I really love the F7 on this face!! And the default ofc. Don't know how I feel about F3 looking more like a traditional F6 though

7. ChlorinePurp

ChlorinePurp Red Snail

Mar 12, 2020
    Female
    Shimha
    Beginner
    How did you find "Pretty Chic Mix Girl Hair" on Maple Sim? Or do you use a different program for this?

8. OP
    OP
    Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    You should be able to search it up just using the name! If you're not seeing it, make sure you're on the most recent version of maplesim by clicking the gear icon in the upper right. It should be available in GMS version 244. Hope that helps c:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Syrinz

Syrinz Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    Whats everyone fav set cosmetic from the event? SlimeWink

10. Oolong

Oolong Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jul 23, 2019
    Female
    9:42 PM
    xoJoolie
    Bowman
    Perion
    JELLY BACK PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant read but i also love jelly back pack and the beach party set

• Like Like x 1
  11. wolf666

wolf666 Timer

Mar 22, 2020
    Male
    Wolf
    Shadower
    my favorite is maple vacation set! especially the hat

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
  13. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    7:42 PM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Vacation set and peach set!! MapleF11 Was also really excited to see froggy set and oversized sailor outfit sets return. I love seeing all the new cosmetics but sprinkling in a couple old favorites is a nice balance I think SlimeBlush

Tysm for making these threads!!! I consult them every event before I do my shopping lol :heartbeat:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    4:42 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    These guides are always great, would you consider doing a similar format for all the available salon hairs/faces?

15. OP
    OP
    Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    If you're looking for a guide for salon hairs and faces, I would suggest referring to Mirror's guide here. Since a guide already exists, I don't plan on making one myself.

• Friendly Friendly x 1