1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Help - Lost Rino monster researcher ring

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Klerr, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Klerr

Klerr Red Snail

Jan 5, 2024
    Female
    9:33 AM
    KlerrRh0
    Crossbowman
    Rino in Lith Harbor never gave me a ring. However, in my completed quest list, I had the "Introduction to Monster Book" quest completed. Right now I also have 30 monster cards. I can't find the ring anywhere, neither in my inventory nor equipped. I don't recall seeing it ever. Is there a way to recover the ring?

2. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    8:33 AM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    30 completed monster card sets
    each set is 5 cards of the same type

3. OP
    OP
    Klerr

Klerr Red Snail

Jan 5, 2024
    Female
    KlerrRh0
    Crossbowman
    I see. However, I still don't have the ring though :( Not even a level 0 ring.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Averdant

Averdant King Slime

Feb 6, 2020
    9:33 PM
    having the "Introduction to Monster Book" quest completed gives you the level 0 ring, so by right your character should have it already. double check your inventory and equipment tab again (maybe it's hidden from sight by a NX ring covering it) and if you still can't find it, make a thread under the Support > Character Issues section for staff to help you with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Klerr

Klerr Red Snail

Jan 5, 2024
    Female
    KlerrRh0
    Crossbowman
    I made the post there. Thank you.