1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

B> 100% x 10 overall for int scrolls

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by HolyPaladin, Mar 8, 2024.

1. HolyPaladin

HolyPaladin Orange Mushroom

Feb 29, 2024
    Male
    9:30 AM
    Holypaladin
    Paladin
    Priced for 1m ea or 10m for all ten will also accept a 10 Int bathrobe for 10m + 400k for the cost of the robe! Please/Thanks Lord Jesus bless you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    11:30 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    Sadly those scrolls arent common cuz they only drop from bosses iirc. Maybe its easier/better if u just farm some more mesos and buy a 12-14 int robe cuz they arent hard to find.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    HolyPaladin

HolyPaladin Orange Mushroom

Feb 29, 2024
    Male
    9:30 AM
    Holypaladin
    Paladin
    Thank you sir, someone in my guild is offering to let me use their 12+ INT robe in the meantime I’ll try and get one for myself Lord willing!

• Friendly Friendly x 1