1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

ML: NEW LEAF [Group Ironman] [Register Today]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skuire, Feb 16, 2024.

What class are you planning to play?

1. Fighter

6.3%
  2. Page

7.3%
  3. Spearman

12.5%
  4. F/P Wizard

6.3%
  5. I/L Wizard

3.1%
  6. Cleric

7.3%
  7. Assassin

7.3%
  8. Bandit

13.5%
  9. Hunter

11.5%
  10. Crossbowman

5.2%
  11. Brawler

8.3%
  12. Gunslinger

5.2%
  13. Beginner

6.3%
  1. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    9:45 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    You can use the same email to create multiple accounts.

2. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    12:45 PM
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    JeanLeaf Da Non Ironman Beginner
    JeanLeaf New Beginnings.jpg

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    10:45 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    This lowkey looks really interesting. Wish I had more time to spare to make yet another char

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. ninten

ninten Mano

Oct 23, 2020
    9:45 AM
    Burke
    Pirate
    IGN Medraut

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    I will say, it's been nice to have a break from multi-clienting leeching characters for a while. I may have to personally take a break to save up some NX for washing and what not. But, I've enjoyed it

• Like Like x 2
  6. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Likewise I've been going hard on content/self leeching, behind the scenes stuff not included in my journal (as of yet, I'm considering it but keep it shush for now)

A break would be nice but everytime I stop pushing for ev I see a loss in progression for my bm.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  7. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    i want to say to big thanks to creative and sku to welcome me a non ironman beginner. is so awesome to have someone like you guys that will welcome everyone even those who are not ready to do challenges. that make this group even better.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  8. hears

hears Snail

Apr 4, 2024
    IGN Moms :)

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Shatokan

Shatokan Blue Snail

Apr 4, 2024
    Male
    Shatokan
    Fighter
    Hello NewLeaf,

I am a Dexless Warrior Ironman and have been for a couple weeks now. This is my first and only character. I wish I knew about this guild before I started my journey.

I'm already a level 39 Fighter and do not want to restart, I worked very hard. I even skipped Pig Illustrated to maintain the hardcore challenge aspect!

I don't use Gachapon tickets either, or anything that would give me an in-game advantage.

I'm actually making this a series on YouTube, showcasing and documenting my journey. You can see the first episode here, with more on the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3LhGnV9q8k

I know it's late, but I'd really love to join the guild and have some buddies. I am 100% dedicated and committed to the ironman lifestyle, have not deviated or cheated, in fact I do not intend to even trade or PQ with guildmates upon joining the guild. I just enjoy the social aspect of hearing and seeing how everyone is doing.

I will be doing 100% solo ironman, with the ultimate goal of getting strong enough and high enough accuracy on my own, to solo Zakum.

Rest assured that I've been loyal to the ironman concept throughout, otherwise it would become boring to me.

I'm hoping you guys can make an exception and welcome me into the guild. It would make my time so much better and I'd love to contribute content (video series). Restarting my character would hurt the series.

IGN: Shatokan

upload_2024-4-4_18-8-42.png

Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    So you just want to chat? Sure, why not. OnionWhatever

11. Shatokan

Shatokan Blue Snail

Apr 4, 2024
    Male
    Shatokan
    Fighter
    Once I solo Zak, I'll probably break my status and do things with the guild, but until then, it's just chills, discord and chat and progress reports.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Notorious

Notorious Slime

Apr 10, 2021
    Male
    Galbatorix, Balake
    Buccaneer
    Chroma, Funk
    Can confirm that this guild is extremely friendly and fun, and that there are lots of new joiners even still! Not all new joiners post in this thread, some post in the Discord. I highly encourage people to join now :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. NoBow

NoBow Snail

Apr 5, 2024
    Male
    12:45 AM
    NoBoW
    Beginner
    Challenge Accepted!!! Here comes "NoBow". The Bowless Future Marksman.

NoBow - Starting the Journey.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Kirisame

Kirisame Selkie Jr.

Jul 5, 2018
    12:45 AM
    Peke
    Night Lord
    Pigu
    I saw another person (Desermore) is taking the same challenge as you, what a coincidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSjFIIoekiA

Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
  15. Shatokan

Shatokan Blue Snail

Apr 4, 2024
    Male
    Shatokan
    Fighter
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    i did "Fixing "Blackbull's" House" quest few times and always give me steel shield MapleF4

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    "sigh" i know i say i'm non ironman but i feel like i shouldn't be here because i break one sku's rule is
    "Looting items off the ground from a non-challenge player, or looting items off the ground when you don't know where they came from"
    i do that because i am a noob who like to pick up stuff. feel wrong to join a group that i not following the rules for dumb reasons.
    the reason why i join this group because i want to feel welcome and maybe make some friends but that fail again.
    because i can be shy talking to people. sku you can kick me from the player list if you want to.
    but i want to say this feel great to restart all over again and doing a little bit ironman so thanks sku to make me have new experience and feel hard.
    but that is the challenge to do something you ever do and try to win or reach the goals.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  18. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    even tho i did some ironman stuff a little (like kill mobs until drop the right stuff for my beginner) i think is time do non ironman stuff like buy weapon and armours from npc i think level 21 is where i stop be ironman and be non ironman for real this time. i know sku don't have no rule that players can't buy weapons and armours from npc but for me that one thing a pure ironman can't do. and also still take a while to get what you want from mob's drop and i sure will get harder to get stuff in high level as beginner. so i going to have only one challenge for now is be a beginner.

and thanks to sku that let me be in group even tho i break one of his rule "even tho i told everyone the true here"

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  19. DrChuchu

DrChuchu Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Sep 21, 2020
    Male
    DrPikachu
    Night Lord
    In case it wasn't obvious, please do not join the challenge and subsequently leech your character.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. SmellyCat

SmellyCat Orange Mushroom

Jun 9, 2021
    Bowmaster
    Hello, I am not sure if I missed it but what is the stance on the use of donor nx? Especially if it's use is purely cosmetic.