1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Creating Malaysia

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by 13abyXBish0p, Sep 4, 2015.

1. 13abyXBish0p

13abyXBish0p Red Snail

Aug 28, 2015
    Female
    3:03 AM
    Lyn0103
    Cleric
    Hi.. Uh I know there's a Singapore in Maple Legends, but I was wondering why isn't Malaysia around. Malaysia is a wonderful place known for the boss Scarlion and Targa which drops helmet that have stats higher than the "Zakum Helmet". So i was hoping that you guys are willing to add Malaysia into your servers, as playing in the Singapore server of Maplestory, it had a big impact in the game.

2. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    10:03 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    i dont know about the place but creat helmet with better stats of zhelm in my opinion is not that smart...
    there is something special about zhelm that we all remmber from the original game 10 years ago

• Like Like x 3
  3. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    3:03 PM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    For reference, the bosses and a the area its self (if it wasn't already added by our staff) would need to be added since the area and bosses we added in v77
    Adding the bosses, mobs, and maps would be easy but if its a good idea or not is in question. Personally I'd like to see the area, mobs, and bosses added. I'm for new content but only if it's done right. I have mixed feelings about the hats since they're better than zak helms. This would be another market the higher level players would monopolize. I don't think the server is ready for another boss, maybe in months to come when the general level of players raises.

That being said, I don't think this should be priority over any of the current additions being worked on. To me this is something that could come down the line.

Edit: also for added info this is a pre-quest guide Scarlion and Targa Quest Guide

• Like Like x 2
  4. Poppi

Poppi Capt. Latanica

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    9:03 PM
    Shiba
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    I would love to see malayisa added mainly because of galloperas, i dont really care about the bosses

5. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    Such a good training map OnionSpark

6. WhiteBean

WhiteBean Horny Mushroom

Aug 8, 2015
    Singapore
    WhiteBean
    Ranger
    Destined
    gallopera is a great place to leech at lv90 onwards , farming of gfa 60% and btmwear dex 60% as well

7. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jun 15, 2015
    Male
    2:03 PM
    Galloperas are sort of overpowered though and honestly if I was given the chance to decide between gallos and the current mobs we have, I would choose galloperas. They have an amazing HP: EXP ratio, they drop really good scrolls, etc.

I feel like people want this to be added just because the helms and gallos are OP.
    Not sure how I feel about this.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
  8. 4Real

4Real Brown Teddy

May 15, 2015
    Male
    ITzProlific
    Night Lord
    They already told me no FoxF5

9. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    malaysia would be wonderful. but a hat better then the zakum helmet? that would just make the high levels richer and more powerful then ever and then zak would be useless. zak was very fun back in da ol' dayz of maple and brought everyone together. if its usless the game wouldnt be as fun as it is now

10. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    8:03 PM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    S> Targa helms.

11. WhiteBean

WhiteBean Horny Mushroom

Aug 8, 2015
    Singapore
    WhiteBean
    Ranger
    Destined
    beamcastingbeamcasting , that is not necessarily true the scarlion / targa helmets are at lv90 and with only 3stats higher and they are only alittle bit easier to kill than zakum , just like zakum there is 3body and you will get more body touch from them than zakum so in a way players tend to die more at scarlion/targa.

12. phuatw

phuatw Red Snail

Oct 21, 2015
    Male
    Tengzilla
    Magician
    I would love to have these too for the maps as well as mainly for the joy of killing the bosses. Though on the down side it opens more leeching spots which I am not particularly fond of. Agree with WhiteBeanWhiteBean that i dont think the 3 stats would make that much of a significant difference, and yes Targa really stuns a lot as a challenge.

13. Zaltor

Zaltor Dark Stone Golem

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    8:03 PM
    Zaltor
    I/L Arch Mage
    Demure
    For some reason Malaysia scared me, especially those helms.

• Like Like x 2