1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

post your favorite player and why

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Salamander, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Sam_Vosh

Sam_Vosh Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Jan 24, 2015
    Female
    Somewhere over a fictional rainbow
    9:11 PM
    SamVosh
    Bowmaster
    Halcyon
    A shoutout to all the players I like... Woah, will be quite a blast from the past. But here goes;

KimberlyKimberly For helping me stay in ML in the Open Beta days. She's a wonderful, talkative person who can get along with everyone. It is hard not to like her. And she and I talked daily back during Open Beta.
    NekoNeko For actually introducing me to ML in an indirect way. He had the Open Beta timer set in his Terraria forum status. I happened to run across it. Got me into ML before I knew it. Never thought he would become a great friend afterwards too. :D
    NoodsNoods For being such an awesome friend. To talk daily with her that is comparable to the amount I talked with Kim. To play ML with her feels a priviledge sometimes.
    KurayamiLoveKurayamiLove Being a great friend who is more selfless then anyone else. Helps more then I think she should and doesn't want the help of myself. Well one day I will help you, you get that!? :p

PebbsPebbs Being one of the first people I met in Open Beta. Pulled me into the guild Dalmascus and I loved every bit of it. She knew how to run the guild even tho everyone was free to invite anyone. I talked with her lots and she is a great person to hang around with.
    BetwixtBetwixt The first dexless sin, or so she claims. Although she was the first who told me about the Nightraven claw and what was necessary to make them. Gave me lots of information on the game which was very helpful. Also her sexual antics were always a laugh. She could tease Pebbs with them until even a tomato would lose a blushing contest.
    SymphonySymphony An artist who I could always talk serious things with. No subject to heavy, no drama too big. It was great to have her around and even tho I have to admit I kinda lost contact when I became GM. I won't forget the moments I spend with her.
    MidnightMidnight The troubled guy. But always fun to be with. Despite being on as a little as he is, every moment he did he made sure those around him would smile.
    cowgoesmoocowgoesmoo The film maker, the trailer maker. Asked for my help to get all the shots, which I gave. (he lost quite some exp doing so too) Always has a few 'kind' words to say about his friends. But is the perfect person to get anyone out of their shell.

BulbaBulba Although I met him when he was GM and not really anytime sooner. He was always a great help. Took the initiative and proved himself over and over. He was great to talk with and great to work with. I hope he keeps that up.
    CatalystCatalyst Met him as GM, but in the few days he and I worked together he proved himself very quickly. Knows how to answer people and knows how to solve a problem. Was great working with him
    NaviNavi Despite not talking much with him. He's the real hero of MapleLegends. Without him there wouldn't be this super high quality server. Without him there would not be so little hackers.

DoctorDoctor Kind and calm. Used to always be in FM to chat with everyone there. I played on a terraria server with him and Neko for a few days. Was a blast and always gives me a smile when I remember it.
    TokiToki The oddest person I've met so far. Able to confound me and surprise me with most what she says. Technically I met her in the shoutbox first. But in game she is as much fun as she was in the shoutbox.

Then a shoutout to Open Beta Dalmascus. Where nearly every beta player was in. Together with Notorious. Shoutout to my buddylist and guild as well. I most likely have forgotten a few out there. Sorry if I have.

• Like Like x 3
  2. zook

zook Capt. Latanica

Apr 12, 2015
    Male
    Around
    3:11 PM
    Candy
    Night Lord
    ~ ~ ~
    I really don't know what to say Sam !! Ily too tho boo <33

• Like Like x 2
  3. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    I like that I'm clearly not liked by anyone;D

4. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    10:11 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    ssame here xD

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    AeroAero for being my bb.
    LatteLatte for being hot af helpful and there for ya whenever you need him. ^_^
    AzroaAzroa for 7
    JoyJoy for keeping me motivated to grind (so I can pass her Kappa) and being one of the most amazing people I've met here so far.
    KimberlyKimberly for making this server and being awesome in general. Always there for you when you need a chat, no matter how serious. :)
    NekoNeko for being my osu/wz editing bb
    KunoichiKunoichi for always being there for a chat (or a round of osu)!

And shoutout to former Horizon memeber and current Origin members alike! :) (NoodsNoods SwordArtSwordArt are the first that come to mind)

• Like Like x 7
  6. Meepy

Meepy Mixed Golem

May 26, 2015
    Female
    Singapore
    3:11 AM
    Svets
    Bishop
    Halycon

Thats the only time i see my name in here im so touched boobs :(

7. Meepy

Meepy Mixed Golem

May 26, 2015
    Female
    Singapore
    Svets
    Bishop
    Halycon
    i see my name omfg

8. Meepy

Meepy Mixed Golem

May 26, 2015
    Female
    Singapore
    Svets
    Bishop
    Halycon

I LIKE HOW U MENTIONED ME <3

9. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    do you even multi quote ?
    //post farming 2 stronk

• Like Like x 2
  10. Jas

Jas Horny Mushroom

Jun 16, 2015
    Female
    The6ix
    3:11 PM
    Hawt
    Buccaneer
    Descendants*
    YamatoYamato for thinking i'm bae even when I'm being a bitch
    NekoNeko because reasons
    FrancoFranco because even tho he ignores me I'm his #1 fan. Go Hotnerd6pack!
    AeroAero for hating my gym selfies
    RushRush for his hot accent and disappearing acts
    LatteLatte #1 goob with hottest bae

Biggest shout out to TankTank my #1 hero for helping me to 120, and talking to me everyday even after quitting <3 Can't wait for your return cutiepie<3

P.S: zookzook I may be a hater but you loooooooooooooooooove me.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Meepy

Meepy Mixed Golem

May 26, 2015
    Female
    Singapore
    Svets
    Bishop
    Halycon
    LEL i saw them one by one so .. :x

12. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    8:11 PM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    mk.. here we go...

I have too many favorites so.. heres a list of who I like :

MartyMarty for always being there for me... always coming back & finding me on different servers by accident;. WE ARE MEANT TO BE ;-;
    LatteLatte Probably the nicest person i've met on this server. We hit it off the second we met, so alike in some ways, small differences in others. #Bro
    NextNext My early game motivation & helped me a lot. forever my duo & a boy.
    LosjLosj The DK God, Always pushed me forward when I pussied out & stuck with the boys 24/7... plus hes funny as fuck.
    RyanRyan One of the OG Boys...Such a loyal guy, love you man. <3
    AutoassembleAutoassemble Perfect guy to have around, helpful, motivational & good guy to have backing you.
    NekoNeko Overall nice guy, will do all he can to help you if you are nice to him. Pretty hot. :)
    LuigianoLuigiano Possibly the least scariest black man i've ever met. I would not cross the street if I saw you olm. Fucking amaazing guy, need shit done? hes your boy. :)
    NoodsNoods Cute girl, funny and very loyal tbh.
    JasJas apart from her Fucking gym selfies, chill grill. much wow.
    MartinMartin I think this is his forum tag... Very cheerful guy, my favourite centaur.
    FrancoFranco Absolute god at training, we have our moment but... u qt ok.
    ShavedShaved You've been around boy... good to have you with us finally. #Origin.
    zookzook Good guy at heart, nice to have you on our side. Lets do some amazing shit boy.
    HyugaHyuga God you made this game fun... come back you fucker. Sweet grill... bad riven player.
    SucreSucre 2legit...just too fucking legit.
    JasmineJasmine Oister? WE MAKE YOU MONEY. $$$$
    SwordArtSwordArt cammy the camgirl. <3
    @AllTheBoys gj on being boys, your life is complete. #Respect.

Special mentions:
    TreatTreat Lol. :) love you.
    FearMeNowFearMeNow I like you man, don't worry. <3

k done pce.

• Like Like x 14
  13. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    "ye I'm Mistakes on royals, hmu"
    "WTF CAL?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!!"

good times.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Noodles ;-; AFTER ALL THIS TIME.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    10:11 PM
    Me ?

16. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    KimberlyKimberly, because she's the only one who said she missed me after I came back. MapleF4

• Like Like x 2
  17. Shaved

Shaved Mixed Golem

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Ceylon/Shaved
    Night Lord
    Fairy Tail
    yeah finally #1team #newera #origin<3

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    4:11 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Ok, here come mine:
    LatteLatte because Fezz
    AeroAero the one and only senpai, #1 NL for sure
    MartyMarty your maple pixels still turn me on Kappa
    JoyJoy #1 wannabe can always rely on you for chatting and chilling. Also best laugh (don't drunk skype call me though MapleF3)
    Number32Number32 Best SE mule EU
    KimberlyKimberly Always fun stalking you
    FearMeNowFearMeNow That himes grind, still waiting on repayment with skele grind BibleThump
    ShavedShaved #1 drunk ML player
    kirbzkirbz my #1 stalker
    HyugaHyuga for letting be a jr. in Aeon although I slacked everyday <3
    NekoNeko #1 hentai senpai Keepo
    NatteHondNatteHond osu screb pfeh :^)
    KunoichiKunoichi I miss osuing with you :(
    MubinaMubina Rodrigo needs to play with your daughter sometime again Kappa
    minikizzminikizz Raaaach, I still owe you leech, my favorite cow <3
    SalamanderSalamander I'm jelly of your will to grind ;-;
    LosjLosj taught me the ways of the drk, learnt how to lure at zak from your streams <3 Thanks for all the advice
    HUSKYFTWHUSKYFTW FATSPAAARKS, STOP EATING MY MONKEY
    DoctorDoctor I miss grinding with you at gs2 and chatting at fm fm hoeing :(
    LuigianoLuigiano ESTA BIEN
    BaboBabo Great cider provision bro MapleF3

Hope I'm not missing anyone

• Like Like x 9
  19. Tanni

Tanni Orange Mushroom

Jun 2, 2015
    Male
    8:11 PM
    OnDuty
    Beginner
    High
    My favorite MeepyMeepy is player. <3

• Like Like x 1
  20. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    2:11 PM
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    My list of respect:
    First and foremost it is HyugaHyuga
    Had a long and interesting history with her when i was a young scrub. Marisa motivated me to become the best and i made a promise to one day meet her on the fields of horntail. Although she quit, i am still awaiting the day to do so.
    FrucFruc he's the noble warrior of High. Although he is not the leader, his leadership and constant support motivated me to one day reach his caliber.
    InvincibleInvincible he has always supported me and had good faith that would accomplish great things. Due to his persistence,i finally had a chance to become a jr at High. Thank you Vince.
    TanniTanni and @Empiredk my competitors to the road to dk the thought of them allowed me to want to grind for hours to pass them. They are also very supportive both of them helping me along the way.
    MeepyMeepy the most interesting of the High members. She's always up to something and is a very social person with a constant positive attitude. She's always looking to helping people as best she can, even if it means staying up super late to get the job done
    BulbaBulba my partner in the art of dank. My first few moments in High were amazing when you were around, sadly you didn't talk much near the end of our road together. We should talk again something
    zookzook and RichardRichard the Skype and farming goons. The two of you have the most interesting personalities in the server by far. I had fun talking to you guys and the arguments about the "theory" in farming that map :)
    kirbzkirbz you are quite a persistent person, after seeing so many people pass you and feeling like quitting as a result of it, you still being here is amazing. I hope to see you hit 120 soon.
    FrancoFranco holy shit i can't believe i almost forgot about you considering how much you have helped me. You provided what i needed to become strong and a really nice friendship. You're a really goofy guy and easy to talk to. You are also really persistent(that #1 spot don't lie). Hope you come back soon man. The server needs it's #1 and soon to be #1 attacker Kappa
    NextNext when it comes to killing things, there's no better hitman than next. Our #1 attacker has worked hard to get to this state. Not only does he grind, he helps the young scrub by clearing bosses like zak and crow. He's also a friendly and humble guy. He causes no hatred towards himself or others.

• Like Like x 5