1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Discussion Thing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nooto, Mar 15, 2016.

Do you own a pet?

1. I own a pet.

90.7%
  2. I do not own a pet.

9.3%
  1. Nooto

Nooto Slime

Mar 10, 2016
    Male
    Singapore
    4:08 AM
    Nooto
    Cleric
    BadWolf
    It's me agaaaaaaaain o3o

Just because I was curious, do you guys use pets/think pets are useful? And if so, do you buy the pets that cost more (like Baby Dragon compared to Brown Kitty) even though (iirc) they have the same function or do you prefer to buy the cheapest pets because they do the same thing anyway? (and why?)
    Also poll on wheter you own a pet :D

Comment your responses below :3

Edit: Just realized I forgot a "you" in the poll title
    oh no I made a mistake on the internet I must go commit seppuku now
    I can't edit the poll title rip me

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  2. dumbledore

dumbledore Capt. Latanica

Oct 11, 2015
    Male
    Hogwarts
    10:08 PM
    dumbledore
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Pets are real buddies. They heal me so I dont have to press a potion key myself and they also collect mesos and drops for me (Sorry I am lazy). I prefer pets which mach my clothings. A mini kargo (Dobby) is the only pet ive used so far, I had to ressurect him for 2 times already T_T.

3. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    2:08 PM
    Paladin
    pets are nice but sometimes my pet cat named Toaster likes to fuck my ass and not pot for me and i dont pay attention so i die cause i suck

• Like Like x 10
  4. Smile

Smile Selkie Jr.

Nov 18, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    1:08 PM
    SharpSide
    Night Lord
    December
    I played GMS for almost 6 years, never once bought a pet. So my first priority here was to never go for a pet since it didn't really seem all that useful except for looting... Totally incorrect. Finally got around to buying a pet 5 weeks after I started playing, auto-HP and auto loot is so damn helpful. It should definitely be one of your first investments. And I just bought the cheapest pet, I don't think any are better over the others.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zayph

Zayph Mushmom

Jan 26, 2016
    Male
    Hawaii
    10:08 AM
    Zayph
    Hero
    Aloha
    The realest struggle right here

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Incorrect. Some are faster hunger over the other.

Guide here: Click

• Like Like x 4
  7. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    11:08 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    Same for my hasky that fcker doesnt like me...

Pets are like must for auto hp is bosses and collecting meso and item in grinding to save time so epm go up

8. Sam_Vosh

Sam_Vosh Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Jan 24, 2015
    Female
    Somewhere over a fictional rainbow
    SamVosh
    Bowmaster
    Halcyon
    I have noticed a few changes too between the pets. I know my Brown Kitty will pot me once if I stand still and Hurricane. While I hear Charlobeetle with his dragon pet able to stand still and Hurricane for several times the MP bar cause his dragon pots him multiple times.

I cannot confirm yet. Have yet to try multiple pets. But if it's true. There is an inherited advantage to the more hungry pets.

9. Izabella

Izabella Red Snail

Mar 14, 2016
    Female
    United States
    1:08 PM
    Nakane
    Hunter
    Babure
    (In my experience,) Pets are great if you're easily entertained. Sit and give them commands or do Henesys/Ludibrium Park jump quest for hours to have the time of your life.

It becomes a real bonding experience between you and your pet so the emotional aspect is a plus. :love:

EDIT: I had a Brown Kitty several years back named Starfire and she was more precious to me than anything in the entire world.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    I usually decide which pets to get by which pet effect I want, and cuteness. Then I regret that decision, because the cute ones are the hungry ones.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    4:08 AM
    Crusader
    Is there any difference between the pets in the Pet tab and those in the Donor tab?

12. Piffy

Piffy Pac Pinky

Feb 23, 2016
    12:08 PM
    Eyyy LF> commands for Fennec Fox