1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ryae's Doodle Request Thread (CLOSED - see you next time!)

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Ryae, Apr 19, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    12:39 AM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Oh sure thing!! Thanks for going through the trouble about getting the shirt details as well ^^ And also about taking my time-thanks for your patience, RL has been a bitch lately ahhh but someday!! haha

AHHH oh wow thanks friend, you are so sweet!! T_T That was exactly my intention! I've improved so much this past year, and I'm not much of a talker or can really play Legends as regularly as I'd like, so I'm really happy that I found a way I can still interact and contribute to the community in my own way ^^

• Like Like x 5
  2. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    10:39 AM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    #showsomelove <3

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Hello friends!! It's been quite some time! I wanted to pop in to give an update.
    Right now, I am working full time (which I highly underestimated in terms of time and energy draining heh) and am away from home on the weekends, so I have very minimal free time and haven't been able to catch up on requests. I am hoping that once I'm back at school and settled into my new place, I can get back to doing requests fairly regularly in September :)
    u_u Unfortunately, I have to do something I never wanted to, which is close request slots for now. After next semester, I will be working full time January thru August, and I have no idea what my schedule or lifestyle will be then. So, I would like to focus on finishing the requests I have now (thank you for waiting so patiently for so long oh jeez) and then I will go from there.
    As always thank you for your extreme patience and understanding ^^ When I started drawing requests I had no idea where I'd be in life at this point, so thanks for bearing with me during the ride hehe.
    Also no worries about me going anywhere because maple has a firm grip on my soul help OnionSilent

• Like Like x 6
  4. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    wooah it's a doubler! itzjaackyitzjaacky SlimeSlime
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    FINALLY oh man! What a hell semester it has been ahahaha...I got quite embarrassed when I saw the post date of vita's request... u_u
    Anyhow since you guys were next to eachother on the request list, I wanted to draw the original omok tournament finalists together!! ^^ (btw vita wtf are you wearing lol??) I think it's really cute that you guys used the slime/mush omok set for the final round considering your names/outfits haha SlimeSmile

Also this is an extremely overdue thanks to Slime for the kickass pixel art he made me in my sig! Thanks again man, I still love it!! ^^ And so I hope you like this little sketch it return! (your character's hair is so huge haha and you're always running around in a tux, so I imagine him to be like this really suave guy..? haha anyhow that's what ended up coming out when I drew it :b)

Next up is rogierR2rogierR2 !! I don't think he's still around but I've really been looking forward to all the pose possibilities for his character hehe. Give me a shout if you're still around, friend! cheers ^^

• Like Like x 5
  5. Rasenganjedi

Rasenganjedi Slimy

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:39 AM
    Buccake
    Buccaneer
    Nebula
    Can't wait to have my doodle done in 2019.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Absolutely 100% perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it (and you) so much Ryae<33333333
    MapleF14 lurvmush SlimeShocked

Also itzjaackyitzjaacky keeping your not yet placed pieces on the game board, so unprofessional. MapleF3 <3

• Like Like x 3
  7. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    rip..sorry friend, life has been quite the rollercoaster, please bear with me OnionSorry

HAHA omg I am surprised you noticed! yeah you are wearing a clean fancy tux and vita's a half-naked mushroom head so I figured he'd be that kind of type lol...
    Also glad you like it!! Thanks!! ^^ <3

• Like Like x 1
  8. iChecco

iChecco Slimy

Jun 21, 2015
    My House
    LegoIas
    Bowmaster
    Demure
    Holy shit really nice works! OnionPerfect

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    oh my thank you Checco! ^^ <3

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Inviper is here! rogierR2rogierR2
    [​IMG]
    WOW there are a lot of erase marks sorry just kinda went ham on this one LOL
    Hope this is the "wild cat boy assassin" you were hoping for! ^^ He was super fun to draw and I loved trying out this crazy pose! Enjoy~!
    Next up is BetwixtBetwixt who I don't believe is around these days but I may just draw both her NL as well as her gm mapler because I'm very partial to school girls with huge-ass weapons OnionSweatie

• Like Like x 4
  11. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    HELL YEAH omg this one is so rad
    [​IMG]
    Here's badass roller blading NL BetwixtBetwixt !! Holy shit I had a blast with this one
    The pose I originally wanted to do came out super wonky so I started researching roller bladers, then roller derby, then Jet Set Radio lol where I found the sort of crazy-ass poses I was looking for!
    roller derby action shots look really awkward actually.. TIL haha
    [​IMG]

Next is CrystallizedCrystallized wheee
    I am a drawing machine lately since it's that sweet spot between the end of finals and traveling to my parents' for the holidays so my only obligations this week are a phone interview and a taco bell date with Menma bahaha! Hoping to bust out some more requests this week!! OnionCheer

• Like Like x 5
  12. xAznMikeyx

xAznMikeyx Mushmom

Dec 23, 2015
    Male
    xAznMikeyx
    Marksman
    Project
    I'm so glad it's been a year since I joined MapleLegends. I'm still not dead just yet, but i'm waiting patiently for me to come next after Lynnie xD.

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    inb4 booty comment...
    [​IMG]
    Here's CrystallizedCrystallized ! I really love this one and had a ton of fun with it! I can really feel myself improving lately and it's really exciting!! ><
    edit: tfw you realize you forgot to draw the wings..ahh shit woops
    Next is Lyn00Lyn00 ! Your characters have changed quite a bit since back then so let me know which you'd like me to draw, thanks ^^

Also late happy new years to all!! Looking forward to another year together MapleF2

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Crystallized

Crystallized Red Snail

Oct 12, 2015
    Female
    Bishop
    Demure
    Ahhhhhhh thank you so much I love it!!! <3

• Like Like x 1
  15. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    The Booty Kreygasm

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lyn00

Lyn00 Capt. Latanica

Sep 4, 2015
    Female
    Taiwan,Taipei
    3:39 PM
    Natto
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    • Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Lynnie's here!
    [​IMG]
    "no pants" comments incoming lol..
    Thanks for request Lynnie!! Had fun with your character since she's so simple and cute ^^ also ducks are my favorite animal so..had fun haha

xAznMikeyxxAznMikeyx is up next! Time to draw more marksmen hehe

• Like Like x 8
  18. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Here's a little quickie while waiting on the boat ride! I realized yesterday it's been almost 2 years and I've done just about 30 (!!) doodles, so I wanted to try redrawing the one that started it all (also maybe just wanted to continue drawing cute girls after drawing 3 girl requests in a row..)

Thought it was really cool to see, I can really see my style taking shape!! Thanks for sticking around with me all this time, even when RL takes over for long periods of time. Cheers!

• Like Like x 4
  19. GilDesuka

GilDesuka Capt. Latanica

Nov 6, 2016
    Earth
    Kotone, JellyFish, Yesterday, ApplePi
    Beginner, Islander, I/L Wizard, Bandit
    Your drawings are so lively :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Ohh my thank you dear!! MapleF2 ..If you want to maybe do an art trade together someday I would love to try! >//<

• Like Like x 1