1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Bearwell.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Bear, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Bear

Bear Brown Teddy

May 25, 2018
    Male
    1:41 PM
    GarBear
    Farewell MapleLegends. As some of you are already aware, I have decided to quit. Part of it is related to time-constraints and another part is I feel that I've experienced as much as I was hoping for in maplestory. It was a real pleasure enjoying this childhood game with all of you and I wish the community the best going forward. There are some specific people/groups I would like to thanks as well:

To the staff: Thank you for everything you guys do. When I played maple years ago, I had never gotten further than maybe level ~50. Here I was able to reach 4th job, try new classes, do some bossing, and much much more. I am grateful for the experience and you all deserve a great deal of credit for what you do. To keeping the server running, providing updates/events regularly, troubleshooting issues, making things mac-compatible (I wouldn't have been able to play otherwise), and actively playing with us in-game through GM events and even just playing as normal players, none of this would be possible without you guys. Keep it up and don't let people/ddosers get you down.

To the guild hogwarts: This was my first guild experience after my friend and I were recruited by Tyke @ KPQ. I have nothing but nice things to say about the members and characters who make up this community. From standup players like Kosmic/Dzora to quality leaders like Caelestia, this guild was a great part of my maple experience. I appreciate all the help they gave me when I was new and struggling to progress. I wish they were more active but the people play are wonderful.

To Kosmic: Thanks being such a cool dude. We hardly knew each other in hogwarts and yet you paid 20k nx to marry me so we could APQ. That was such a nice gesture, I only wish I had more money leftover to give you. All the best on your paladin, future endeavors including those beyond maple.

To the guild Tempus: Thanks for having me. This is such a nice and thoughtful community. I would encourage anyone to join as they are extremely welcoming and just all around good company. Shout out to Calvin and Mimi, 2 extremely nice players who make maplelegends a better experience for everyone. I only wish more people were like you 2. I think in a server this small it is essential to have players look out for each other.

To EIation: Thanks for everything. You are an asset to this community through and through. All the best with your alliance. Oh and good luck resetting out your int.

Lastly, to anyone who I rubbed the wrong way: I apologize. I have been stressed IRL with work/apps and I wasn't always the nicest person. I wish you all nothing but the best.

Bear out.

P.S I plan to be back for gunbound.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  2. Qwiox

Qwiox Mr. Anchor

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    GhenghisKhan
    Hero
    Beaters
    Ah take care brother! I'm always happy to hear when people are able to leave on such a positive note especially when it includes nostalgia.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    10:41 PM
    Farewell! OnionBye

4. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    4:41 AM
    See you on GB :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    4:41 PM
    Goodbye bear,
    From bear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. RICEDUCK

RICEDUCK Chronos

Nov 30, 2017
    Female
    4:41 PM
    RICEDUCK/MISHKA
    Night Lord
    Tempus
    Take care Gar, hope everything in real life becomes less stressful and that you enjoy lifes pleasures :)

7. Joolahn

Joolahn Dark Stone Golem

Aug 1, 2017
    Male
    Joolahn
    Night Lord
    California
    Take care dude! It was a good ride - a bumpy, entertaining, and meaningful ride. Best of luck in your future endeavors.