1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Add the Crystal at the start of all NT2 bosses

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lin, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    11:28 AM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    Greetings travellers,

The new bosses in Neo Tokyo Part 2, mainly Dunas V2 and Auf Haven, does not have an entity or Crystal that counts as a run upon hitting/killing. Why am i typing this? Haha, i griefed my own Auf Haven run today by entering and one of my members did not sign.

So here's what i propose! All Neo Tokyo Part 1 bosses, have a mob entity that requires it to be killed, for the run to 'count'.

For example, The Overload in Vergamot, the laptop in Dunas V1, Maverick in Nibergen, and the Crystal in Nameless Monster. These entities are great as it can prevent griefing a run by accident, like entering without a party member signing up without knowledge.

Perhaps Dunas V2 can have something like a HP threshold for the Dunas ship? Say if it's not at 100% HP, that means it was hit, and then it counts as a run. For Auf Haven, perhaps that could have a similar system too? Just throwing out ideas. Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    12:28 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Yes please.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ariami

Ariami Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Aug 26, 2020
    Female
    11:28 PM
    Ariami
    Hello! While we didn't necessarily add a crystal at the start of your Boss runs, we have made it so your run won't be counted until the "mob entity" in question has been killed.

Example being Dunas 2 won't be counted until the first body is killed for both.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    11:28 AM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin