1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

AFK-ers in auto aggro map (Kid Mannequins)?

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Peppermints, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Peppermints

Peppermints Blue Snail

Oct 25, 2017
    Female
    1:29 AM
    Peppermints
    Magician, Bishop
    Is there anything a player can do if they encounter someone afk-ing at Kid Mannequins? Mannes auto aggro and are quite a popular spot, so it messes up the map for other players, even though they're not technically ks-ing. It seems like people think they "own" the map just because they afk there.

I.e. The other day, I finally found an unowned map with someone afk-ing on a rope. I asked them politely to leave once they see the message so the mobs don't aggro to them. 10 minutes later, they come back yelling about how it was "their" map and I was being rude to ask them leave.

2. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    11:29 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    If you killed some of the mobs, you would have been mapowner.

3. Sloppy

Sloppy Horny Mushroom

Apr 15, 2018
    Male
    White Knight
    I've had some guys come in and afk on the rope while I was grinding and was like what the duck bro? *did it on the far right side of map too*. You know they're doing it intentionally too. Should count in the same category "ksing", in my opinion but that's what happens when you get a buncha quacks running around I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Peppermints

Peppermints Blue Snail

Oct 25, 2017
    Female
    Peppermints
    Magician, Bishop
    I was mapowner! I mean the afkers ruin the map even without ksing because the mobs auto aggro to them.

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:29 AM
    Moderator Post
    @GM and we can disconnect such people. If same person comes back multiple times to go afk in the map again, feel free to report. This only counts for the auto aggro map, since it actually effects you (similar as looting as non-mapowner)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    11:29 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    You know, I have similar issues when other players are simply on the same map as me in places like ToT Oblivion or banes... not cause the mobs auto aggro, but because of those status effects bugs. Elquines will hit the mobs, and they won't freeze, so that pretty much means the summon which is supposed to be helping me is causing me more damage, due to other players merely being on the map.

7. AzamatBagato

AzamatBagato Timer

Jul 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    7:29 AM
    AzamatBagato
    Thief
    Demure
    S>Halloween summoning sacks
    :D

• Great Work Great Work x 2