1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Allow me to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Cinos, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Cinos

Cinos Snail

Jan 16, 2021
    Male
    Hell
    4:52 AM
    Cinos
    Thief
    heh
    Hello there, I'm Cinos, I like to draw and listen to metal and shit like that, I also like headbanging while doing that. I found out about Maplestory after a previous game I liked, Helmet Heroes (which was partially inspired by Maplestory) started sucking so much ass that it became unbearable to even traverse the world because the creator made his map obnoxiously big in the last update. I wanted a game that resembled the fun I had playing HH, and low and behold, Maplestory is the inspiration, what if I go and look for that. Because the game's really large and because I prefer playing the old experience, yeah I picked Maplelegends instead, I think it was worth it, yes?
    So here I am, dressed as a gangsta thief throwing ninja stars, I grind during class, bet I'll be at level 50 or so soon enough. Pretty typical of me, always picked Warriors or Rogues when possible, and throwing stars is fun, so yay.

I dunno what else to say so far uhh, I like energy drinks, especially Hell, which you'd only really know if you're european so...yeah, hello.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    9:52 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    I see you are a man of culture as well.
    Welcome abroad

3. Xalvedor

Xalvedor King Slime

Dec 25, 2020
    Male
    Singapore
    9:52 AM
    Xalvedor
    Priest
    RotiCanai
    Welcome to Maple Legends! Always great to see a class gamer!