1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anime!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Clumsy, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    2:30 PM
    Beginner
    That's sounds like something I would like!
    Not an anime but I read Ready player one during my holiday, and it is a great book which is about a virtual world called Oasis, which is accessed using vr headsets.

2. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    10:30 PM
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    I'm currently watching Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria. It's the spin-off to the original (English: Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?) and it's basically the same plot-line from a different group of character's perspectives. Really enjoying it so far - wish they'd do an actual season 2 though with progression in the story.

3. Gaindalf

Gaindalf Red Snail

Mar 11, 2024
    Male
    6:30 AM
    F/P Wizard, F/P Arch Mage
    Ōsama Ranking is a very beautifull anime, i like the drawings a lot and the history also, the 2 principal characters rules!!