1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Cake Pet Duplication and Deletion

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by ChickenMan, Mar 11, 2019.

1. ChickenMan

ChickenMan Mushmom

Dec 19, 2017
    Male
    12:22 PM
    MadMan
    Chief Bandit
    OnDrugs
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Hey guys, today when I tried to put my two cake pets in Cash Shop storage, one of them got deleted and replaced with a clone of the other cake pet that is unusable with original one.

What is supposed to happen?: The cake pets are suppose to be able to be put in Cash Shop storage without one being deleted and replaced.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: In the Cash Shop.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I don't know how this happened for sure, but I would try getting two cake pets and make an attempt to put them both into the Cash Shop storage at the same time and then taking them out.
    Extra information (optional): I don't know if this is very significant to reproducing the bug, but when I tried puting both cake pets into Cash Shop storage the first time I got a message stating the the action could not be completed due to an unknown error. When this happened I decided to try to take the first cake pet(PartyAnimal) out of Cash Shop storage and put the second cake pet(BakeSell) in first which seemed to work. After I took both cake pets out of Cash Shop storage again, I noticed I had two of the same cake pets.

2. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    1:22 AM
    Will be checking on how this happen. In the mean time if you wish to delete one of them since you have 2 now, leave them in your inventory and let me know when you're online.