1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Change drop table for centipede boss

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by test123, Oct 15, 2022.

1. test123

test123 Blue Snail

Apr 3, 2022
    7:48 PM
    Currently the centipede boss drops diao chan sword, liu bei dagger, zhugeliang fan, etc (https://maplelegends.com/lib/monster?id=9600010). And a blood snowboard.

The blood snowboard seems out of place and I think that changing the drop from blood snowboard to guan yu polearm would be a suitable change to fit in with the lore of drops originating from the "three kingdom"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    7:48 AM
    DMsRebirth
    That's not the actual centipede drop table I think? The actual table has only its card in it.

3. OP
    OP
    test123

test123 Blue Snail

Apr 3, 2022
    7:48 PM
    The real centipede boss which requires you do finish a quest first has actual drops. The other centipede bosses on the outside only drops cards.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Taima

Taima Mushmom

May 23, 2021
    Female
    11:48 AM
    Taima
    Beginner
    Oddjobs
    I wondered about this same change too! Giant Centipede drops all the legendary Three Kingdoms weapons but not Guan Yu's Polearm, Green Dragon Crescent Blade? The Shanghai countryside is supposed to represent China's past after all, according to Spinel.

Why would only Extra D at the Showa Town Yakuza Hideout have this mythical weapon? I thought there could be some implied lore about the thing getting smuggled into Japan :cool:. Or more likely - the Guan Yu Pole Arm we can wield is actually a replica. A well made replica, but a fake. That extra acc? Placebo effect at work. You can see two similar pole arms in the Hideout's Armory, giving some minuscule weight to this theory :wtf::greyalien:.

If Giant Centipede drops them we can get authentic Guan Yu Pole Arms! :yay: