1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows XP/Vista/7 Character bugged

本贴由 Friendly 2016-07-02 发布于‘Technical Issues’。

1. Friendly

Friendly Slime

2016-07-02
    18:17
    Dragon Knight
    Otaku
    Hi my friend's character (Vina) is bugged. She DCs after a couple minutes of playing. The whole screen freezes and even the monsters in the map become frozen, but when hit by another person they reanimate as normal. They even spawn frozen. As soon as she actually disconnects do the monsters return to normal. We thought this was a patcher bug or internet issue at first, but after trying on 3 different computers, it's only her character that ever freezes and DCs. GMs please help!

2. Vina

Vina Blue Snail

2016-06-11
    Vina
    Crossbowman
    :cry:why always vina.....
    missed the event today, cuz when i click the NPC, ill dc instantly....

3. OP
    OP
    Friendly

Friendly Slime

2016-07-02
    Dragon Knight
    Otaku
    Another note, when she freezes, it freezes the entire laptop and we're unable to ctrl+alt+del or alt+tab or anything. It's stuck on the frozen screen until we manually hold the power button and shut down.

4. Sam_Vosh

Sam_Vosh Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

2015-01-24
    Somewhere over a fictional rainbow
    00:17
    SamVosh
    Bowmaster
    Halcyon
    I think the best suggestion would be to reinstall MapleLegends with the latest setup in a separate folder. There might be some conflicts happening if yuo have installed it in a folder with other Maplestory games.

5. OP
    OP
    Friendly

Friendly Slime

2016-07-02
    Dragon Knight
    Otaku
    The thing is, we thought it was a problem with the maplestory folder like you said. But we have patched, reinstalled, and tried her logging in on my computer (which is perfectly fine for me). It's a problem with an account I believe. She will freeze up no matter what and at this point she can't train or level up.

6. Sam_Vosh

Sam_Vosh Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

2015-01-24
    Somewhere over a fictional rainbow
    00:17
    SamVosh
    Bowmaster
    Halcyon
    It's a difficult issue. Especially since it's account related. There might be some underlying things happening specifically with the character. But nothing where I would think that could cause such issues with the computer itself. I suppose KimberlyKimberly could take a look into the database for this character. But that depends if she has time.