1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Climbing Helios Tower 99->100 teleport to Korean folk town

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by winterbelow, Sep 5, 2020.

1. winterbelow

winterbelow Blue Snail

Aug 24, 2020
    3:15 PM
    Description of the bug: Climbing Helios tower from 99->100 as a bandit while using dark sight, got teleported to korean folk town tiger ridge
    What is supposed to happen?:Go to 100th floor of Helios tower
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:Helios tower 99th floor
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):Dark sight as a bandit and climb up to floor 100
    Extra information (optional): Maybe it was floor 98->99(is that even a map)? Not sure, only know that the map only had Retz.

UPDATE: Happened again, definitely floor 99->100. After climbing up the ladder, continue holding up and it teleports me to the exact same map.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    winterbelow

winterbelow Blue Snail

Aug 24, 2020
    Tested it for a third time, same issue! Climb up to the ladder, teleports to Korean folk town tiger ridge.

3. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    6:15 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    So this is what you should do when you want to reach kft faster :thinking:

4. cawa

cawa Red Snail

Sep 8, 2020
    Female
    5:15 PM
    Cawa
    Warrior, Beginner
    Exact same thing just happened to me!? I'm on a warrior so no dark sight though

5. OP
    OP
    winterbelow

winterbelow Blue Snail

Aug 24, 2020
    Yeah I think it doesn't require dark sight, anyone can do it I'm pretty sure if you just hit up right above the ladder. Is this bug now a feature? haha