1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Create toggle on/off for smega

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Danny07, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Danny07

Danny07 Pink Teddy

Dec 18, 2016
    Male
    5:39 AM
    MrRogers
    Priest
    I just feel that people who say inappropriate words or spam chat with nonsensical things like "it's full of jizz" or making neologisms without any sense -- I don't need nor should have to be subjected to it; it's just really in bad taste. (I mean funny is funny and I do enjoy a comical line but as of lately it's just .... torture) PLEASE do this. That way they can spam all they want and I can enjoy some literary peace.

PIGGYBACK suggestions:
    -create toggle background (removes graphic background and renders black background)
    -create toggle scrolling message bar (top screen)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    11:39 AM
    I'd honestly really like a command to toggle the smegas, especially the ones that pop up on the top right of the screen. I know this lags some people horribly, which can be super annoying during jump quests and boss runs.

[​IMG]

And because I know staff here isn't very fond of unnecessary commands, an alternative to a command for toggling the pop-ups could be just to hide those pop-ups if you're in a boss map / jump quest map permanently. That way people who are in a bossrun don't have to whisper me anymore to stop using those smegas. n_n

But yeah, a command that toggles every kind of smega I wouldn't mind either. :laugh:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    Maybe create a poll for this, still good idea and im in on this

4. Pieter

Pieter Slimy

Aug 3, 2015
    Male
    Pieter
    Marksman
    Demure
    Lf the same but then for job adv sux when youre hunting bosses:)

5. OP
    OP
    Danny07

Danny07 Pink Teddy

Dec 18, 2016
    Male
    MrRogers
    Priest
    OK. Any word on this? After a year away from Legends, it is still toxic as ever. CAN WE IMPLEMENT IT OR NOT??
    Why do I have to be forced to see stuff like this?? If there was a toggle for smegas then problem solved.

Please. NOT LIKE THIS.
    upload_2017-12-11_13-41-6.png

6. Taida

Taida Mixed Golem

May 30, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    Solstice
    not as annoying as this
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. vince1776

vince1776 Mano

Dec 2, 2017
    Male
    America
    Culper
    Bowman
    I’ve only been playing for nine days, but this is a cause I can support.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    If someone spam smegas with crap, just report it. I will make sure they will be muted, since its usually people that don't even play here anymore and have nothing better to do.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2