1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

CWKPQ fail help

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by boldaslove, May 4, 2021.

1. boldaslove

boldaslove Dark Stone Golem

Jul 19, 2015
    4:08 AM
    BoldAsLove
    I/L Wizard
    Synergy
    This is a funny (not so funny, sorry guys in my party!!) fail I had in my CWKPQ today...

I was the only pirate in the stage with the pillars in the vertical map where everyone has to climb up and 5 adventurers have to make it through the portal. Silly me, I jumped down from the pirate sigil without striking it and I couldn't find a way back down to the bottom like jumping down or finding a wall I could clip through or anything, and I couldn't find a way to use my skills to hit the sigil from below it or diagonally down from the left side. It was really, really embarrassing!!

My question for forum is, when this happens, what should I do? I basically apologized and watched timer run out when I was extremely embarrassed bc that was the best thing I could think of!! Is there a solution to this or a wall I didn't realize I could clip through or something to fall through to climb back up? It's probably happened before and I just couldn't figure out a solution in time...

Anyway, thought I'd give everyone a laugh. Timer ran out on us because I jumped down from sigil as pirate without hitting and I couldn't find a way back down to climb up again or a way to use my skills to hit the sigil from that distance.

Any ideas on a solution? A wall to clip through or a jump down spot I missed? A skill I could have used? Thanks in advance for the replies.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    There’s 2 walls you can jump through. One is the right wall next to the portal and is by far the easier one. Basically you down jump on the right side of the portal and then you can jump through the wall on the right. You’ll know you’re doing it correctly when your character IGN is hidden by the portal platform.

The other is under the 3 smaller platforms but it’s a pretty difficult jump to pull off consistently. To do this one you have to jump off the smaller platform and hit the bottom corner at a very exact angle. I’d recommend just skipping this one and doing the first jump though. I’ve seen people attempt this for like 10 minutes and not getting the correct jump. Not sure it helps but here's a quick picture trying to show where each jump is at.

upload_2021-5-3_19-6-39.png

Does bring up a good point of why isn’t there an easier way though. I imagine the wall on the right side of the portal can just be removed so people don’t have to glitch through the map.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    This also might work for anywhere where there is a step you can jump onto, although might be harder to accomplish. (Easier to do with low/no speed)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    1:53 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    I have found that starting a little to the left of the portal and then walk+jumping through the wall works rather consistently.