1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Double Uppercut for Brawlers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sepio61, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Sepio61

Sepio61 Chronos

Feb 24, 2018
    Male
    United States
    5:46 AM
    Sepio16
    Hero
    Winterfell
    Double Uppercut for Brawlers has a major delay after being used to attack an enemy. I am requesting that the skill can be spammed to make 1v1 training easier.

2. Lyff

Lyff Dark Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2017
    Female
    England
    11:46 AM
    Lyff
    Buccaneer
    Muse
    I disagree. This is not what the ability is used for.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. zebulin

zebulin Red Snail

Oct 28, 2017
    6:46 AM
    Brawler, Thief
    use flash fist in-between your double uppercuts' delay (you could even bind it to a macro if you just want to spam your 1v1 combo)

4. OP
    OP
    Sepio61

Sepio61 Chronos

Feb 24, 2018
    Male
    United States
    Sepio16
    Hero
    Winterfell
    This skill was spammable in GMS and it worked. It can certainly be used for 1v1 if it has no delay.

5. Lyff

Lyff Dark Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2017
    Female
    England
    Lyff
    Buccaneer
    Muse
    And what version of GMS would that be?

6. OP
    OP
    Sepio61

Sepio61 Chronos

Feb 24, 2018
    Male
    United States
    Sepio16
    Hero
    Winterfell
    This wasn't available until version 0.93 (Big Bang).
    You can check out what I am talking about in this video at around 0:15 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2_711bybPA
    I figured it would be possible to remove the delay of Double Uppercut since other Buccaneer skills have had their delays reduced such as Dragon Strike, Barrage, and Energy Blast. I have proof of this from this thread: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/half-accepted-marauder-job-improve.2288/

7. Lyff

Lyff Dark Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2017
    Female
    England
    Lyff
    Buccaneer
    Muse
    You're just not 2nd job long enough for it to be a viable buff. The only time you use this skill is to apply the stun, and as far as I'm aware, the server is keeping everything true to pre-bb. There are also no 1v1 scenarios at such a low level either for Uppercut to be buffed. You're either grinding or doing some form of PQ. It's just a skill that's not used often.