1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Drop rate of shield for Weapon atk 60% and other scrolls

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MSsin, Jan 18, 2018.

1. MSsin

MSsin King Slime

Jul 15, 2017
    Male
    5:38 AM
    SnoopyQ
    Shadower
    Today, I have been hunting at Ninja Castle Hallway at the map with Chunin and Kunochi at Ch1 for around two hours and Ch2 for more than one and half hours. I got four gachapon tickets, around 1,000 cash vote coupons, 14 equipment, 2 wolbi throwing stars etc etc. but not a single scroll at all from both monsters. It is really weird, as I used to get various scrolls from them there within a hour or so.

Please check and balance the drop rate.

Thank you.

2. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    12:38 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    Thats just RNG, nothing has changed.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    6:38 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    You only spent 2 hours.
    I spent an entire year hunting for them in MapleSEA and got nothing. If any, the drop rate for rare items in Zipangu is naturally sadistic. MapleF3
    In fact it never once dropped for me, my buddy only mentioned that it dropped... once...

4. OP
    OP
    MSsin

MSsin King Slime

Jul 15, 2017
    Male
    SnoopyQ
    Shadower
    When it first launched, I remembered, I did get 10% and 70% scrolls and even the 60% shield atk from them but not until lately. Right, Shield atk is hard to get, but not even a single, common scroll, strange !!!

Its just the RNG, ???

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  5. imadde

imadde Mixed Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    11:38 AM
    Sauron/Login/Play.
    Bishop
    Demure
    Yeah its all rng, believe it or not. I found 8 shield m.att 60 in like 8 hours, then i went 4 hours without a single sfma drop once.

6. Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    I can assure you that we have not touched the drop rate for them since Ninja Castle was released.
    RNG is a cruel mistress; I've seen someone get two of them in ~15 minutes then get nothing for the next 6 hours.
    Keep trying!

• Agree Agree x 1