1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Event] Monster Battle Level Gap Restriction

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by viidafreak, Sep 2, 2020.

1. viidafreak

viidafreak Orange Mushroom

Jun 22, 2017
    Male
    3:36 PM
    Camper
    "party members must all be within 30 levels of each other"

it's kinda odd to implement this restriction to the quest itself due to low levels definitely having difficulties on killing the bosses towards the end of the battle.

an example scenario : a level 30 player could only join in a party with a <lvl60 player. so how does this combination of party able to down the bosses at the end?

i mean the concept of this battle is similar to the concept of mulung dojo and i understand it's up to the players/party ability to kill the boss depending on the levels. also it gives higher level players an advantage of gaining more points compared to lower levels.

but come onnnnn, it's an event, everyone should enjoy it equally. crymush

2. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    3:36 AM
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    I would’ve preferred brackets instead but the PQ in general sucks for lower leveled players. Wouldn’t have helped the lower levels but something like levels 10-50, 51-99, 100-149, and 150-200 would help at the higher end I think. Or keep the within 30 levels but completely remove it for a level 150+ bracket. I don’t think I’ll have much issues but it’s pretty restricting to find people 170+ because I’m level 200.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    1:21 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    I think this is done to discourage farming pearls on multiple lv 30s.
    But you can obtain a max of about 180 pearls from the boss pq which is enough to buy a few weapon or scroll boxes which isn’t too bad I think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    3:36 PM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    I just think the level should be like the christmas pq, it is separated into a few determined ranged.

I am lazy, but the math to find someone within 30lv of the party, can tricky sometime with multiple sign ups.
    also awkward when you are party with a low level, then a higher level decide to invite you too.....

5. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    9:36 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    I think it's a good idea to have the restriction. It avoids muling and such.
    Sometimes it's hard finding top tier parties though, like mrpresident said